Casa Rural Arbegain Etxea
Located in Aizarna in the Basque Country region, Casa Rural Arbegain Etxea has a balcony and garden views. The accommodations is 30 mi from Hondarribia, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception, where staff speak French and Spanish.The apartment offers a terrace. Guests at Casa Rural Arbegain Etxea can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.San Sebastián is 17 mi from the accommodations, while Zarautz is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 29 mi from Casa Rural Arbegain Etxea.
- Ha sigut just el que buscvem. Lloc acollidor, tranquil, enmig de la muntanya amb un entorn espectacular i uns amfitrions molt prxims i amables que tajuden en tot. La vivenda molt ben decorada, ben equipada i amb tot el necessari, i ms, per passar uns dies carregant piles. Han sigut uns dies 100 recomanables i per repetir.
- Una experiencia perfecta, es exactamente lo que andbamos buscando para unos das de calma. Las vistas son impresionantes, las instalaciones un 10 y Josu e Isabel son unos magnficos amfitriones. Volveremos seguro!
- La hospitalidad de los anfitriones ha sido inmejorable. Todo estaba muy limpio y nuevo. Cuidan mucho los detalles.Lugar muy acogedor y agradable. Sin duda muy buena estancia. Volveramos a repetir.Muchas gracias!
- Es tal y como muestran las fotos. Todo perfecto, limpsimo. La casita est en medio del monte por lo que es todo tranquilidad y obviamente con unas vistas espectaculares. Josu e Isabel no pudieron ser ms atentos y maravillosos. Fue como estar en casa.
- El trato cercano del anfitrin y por supuesto la comodidad y la tranquilidad. Una maravilla 10 de 10 seguro que volveremos.
Homey Apartamentos Guipuzkoa
Homey Apartamentos Guipuzkoa offers accommodations in Zarautz. San Sebastián is 9.3 mi away.All units feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. Towels and bed linen are available.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 26 mi from Homey Apartamentos Guipuzkoa. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 19 mi from Homey Apartamentos Guipuzkoa.
- Clean and very comfortable with great hospitality! Excellent!
- La proximidad a todo pese a estar en una zona que no esta en medio facilitando el aparcamineto
- Anfitrin atento. Apartamento limpio y cerca de la playa. Buen recuerdo
- Nos gust todo! Trato exquisito, ubicacin muy cercana a la playa, habitacin muy amplia y muy bonita, en perfecto estado y muy limpia. Para repetir!!!
- Es un lugar enteramente para ti, ideal para estos tiempos de covid. El sitio es tranquilo y es ideal para bajar para disfrutar de la playa de Zarautz
Casa Rural Ekoigoa
Casa Rural Ekoigoa is set in the heart of the Basque countryside, by the Urola River. There is free WiFi and free parking and Zumaia Beach is just 4.3 mi away.This rustic house offers a choice between apartments and rooms. It also features a balcony with views of the surrounding area.Casa Ekoigoa is a short walk from the center of the village of Aizarnazábal. The house is surrounded by fields and also has a garden with fruit trees and a vegetable garden.Bilbao and San Sebastian are a short drive away. The local area is famous for its prehistoric caves. There are also many walking and cycling routes nearby. Zarauz and Getaria beaches are 4.3 mi away.The apartments come with full kitchens.
- A very warm welcome, great breakfast, nice location, wellequipped and comfortable.
- This house stay gives the feeling of being welcomed. The room was furnished so that belongings could be put away and hung up. The setting is pastoral and relaxing. The restaurant associated with Cash is right around the corner. Great food. Parking available on site is a bonus.The breakfast is excellent and the hostess and other staff are very helpful and kind.
- Beautiful location, deep in the countryside. The free coffee was A and very welcome after a long drive. The farms around the lodging were charming and picturesque, and although it was in the countryside, it was easy to get to restaurants!
- Our apartment was very large, comfortable, with a large veranda overlooking the beautiful garden, which is really fantastic. It is very well kept, large, with comfortable seating places and even a barbecue. The hostess Amaia was very helpful and friendly. It is possible to have coffee in the shared area, as well as to purchase drinks and some food from the shared fridge. Parking is plentiful. After vising bustling San Sebastian, it was wonderful to return to this quiet, peaceful oasis.
- Everything was very nice. Certainly well return here.
Saiaz Getaria Hotela
Set in a Gothic-style property dating from the 15th century, the Saiaz Getaria Hotel is unique accommodations located in a beautiful area of the Basque Country.Saiaz Getaria Hotel is a historical tower house property, in the old town of Getaria. When you enter the hotel, the sea can be seen under the basements of the western walls – standing between the cliffs of Gatetape beach and Roke Deuna street.The hotel’s rooms come with Wi-Fi internet access, mini-bar, TV and air conditioning. Traditional decor has been kept throughout the hotel. So you can enjoy the historical atmosphere, with all modern facilities and comforts.From Saiaz Getaria, you can easily get to the fantastic city of San Sebastian – 16 mi from this hotel.
- Beautifully restored boutique hotel over looking the sea. Great location quiet comfortable room, bed, and public spaces lovely breakfast with freshly squeezed OJ and variety of fine choices. Ainara at the front desk was a delight and so helpful!Reasonable rate for nearby garaged parking.
- The room was overlooking the ocean, beautiful decor, sweet and helpful staff. Wish we could have stayed longer
- Great views, friendly management and great breakfast. Highly recommend
- Great location, high on the bluff overlooking the ocean.
- Loved the location! Loved the view! Loved the town!
Casa Rural Xabin Etxea
Offering a terrace and views of the sea, vineyards and surrounding countryside, Casa Rural Xabin Etxea is located 5 minutes’ drive from Getaria in the Basque Country Region.Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. You will also find a shared lounge with a TV.A balcony with views of the vineyards or the sea, or a terrace are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower and a flat-screen TV. One of the rooms has a bathroom adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 29 mi from Casa Rural Xabin Etxea, while Zarautz is 2.6 mi away. San Sebastián and its airport can be reached in a 30-minute drive from the property.
- The scenery is so gorgeous with grape vines under our window and a winery on top of the hill.Also a very plentiful breakfast.
- The location was perfect for visiting town and the beach. Beautiful view of the vineyards and a sunset over the sea from the balconies on the back of the building.
- Perfect location for exploring the coast by car, and room had a spectacular view over the vines to the sea. Our very friendly host made the stay extra special, and helped us with reservations at the local restaurants. Thanks!
- The staff was exceptional and we really enjoyed the location. We wish we had a little more time to hike around the immediate area. The views of the bay and the vineyards surrounding the hotel were awesome.
- Modern accommodation in a gorgeous setting. Ask for a room at the back that overlooks vineyards and the sea in the distance. Within walking distance to the village of Getaria along part of the Camino track, but wear good walking shoes. Breakfast delicious and plentiful.
Apartamentos Turisticos Talaimendi
These stylish apartments are located near the beach and mountains in the town of Zarautz, on the Costa Vasca. The Talaimendi complex offers free Wi-Fi throughout and free parking.At Apartamentos Turisticos Talaimendi some units come with a terrace or a balcony. They offer lovely views of the mountains.The apartments have bright, modern design and a well-equipped kitchen with electric stove. A dishwasher, washing machine and microwave are all included.It is less than 0.6 miles to Zarautz Golf Club. San Sebastian is 19 mi away. There is easy transport along the coast via the A-8 Motorway.
- The location is wonderfull. Close to the sea. The terrace is great for travellers with a dog that sleeps outside. It is our second time in this appartment and we don t regeet it.
- Spacious apartment with ample parking space outside.
- Self catering apartment was of excellent quality. Staff very friendly and full of local knowledge. Very helpful.
- Welcome and information provided about local events.
- The apartment was spacious and had all the facilities and the staff were fantastic very helpful
Hostal Xaloa Orio
Located in a quiet location in the town of Orio, Hostal Xaloa is just 1.2 mi from Zarautz and 7.5 mi from San Sebastian.All of the rooms have a private bathroom, heating and a cable TV. They also have free Wi-Fi, and all rooms have tiled floors.The quiet Antilla Beach is just 12 minutes’ walk away.Free public parking can be found near the hotel. San Sebastian can be reached in about 10 minutes, via the AP-1 motorway.
- A place with handmade wooden furnishings, quiet and clean near the city centre. Large comfy, clean room.
- Clean, quiet, great shower, comfortable bed and good breakfast extra.
- Very clean warm . Great location if staying in the summer it was very near the beach restaurants. Nice breakfast good coffee.
- Very comfortable bed. Good coffee. Good location close to the beautiful beach and close to cafes.
- Sufficient for what we needed and a beautiful town
One of our best sellers in Zarautz! Located in Zarautz, Ganexa Home has garden views and free WiFi, a 6-minute walk from Zarautz Beach and 1.8 miles from Playa de Malkorbe.Accommodations are fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.Hiking and fishing can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 24 miles from the apartment.
- Great facilities washing machine, fantastic large bathroom, comfortable beds and a friendly host!
- excellent location, friendly and easy accessible host, clean and well equipped apartment.
- It was exactly as advertised so thats very OK. Bathroom very nicely done. Location near city center.
- Friendly host, who even came to meet us rather rare lately in Spain. Fully equipped kitchen with much better machines than majority of places in Spain and any other country. Functional bathroom. The bed is fine, sofa bed rather less. Great indoor parking a few 100m away for decent extra fee. Internet worked OK.
- Fantastic locationSuperb little apt with very clever storageVery tastefully decorated Very spacious beds Lovely owner who booked our bus to Bilbao for us popped into us with the printed tkts Great value for money All that you need with the general condiments supplied
Hotel Zarauz is hotel on the Basque Coast, 9.3 mi from San Sebastian. It is only 350 feet from the beach and 1,000 feet from the Zarauz Golf Course. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with bath and hairdryer.The hotel’s Santa Barbara restaurant offers a buffet breakfast, a daily set menu, It can cater for up to 200 people.Surfing is a popular activity in Zarauz, and the nearby countryside is popular for hiking.Bilbao is 50 mi away, while France is within a 20-minute drive on the nearby A-8 Motorway.
- Great place to stay on the Camino, staff were excellent and the breakfast is awesome
- The location was great it was a large comfortable room. The bathroom was clean. It was within walking distance to shops cafes and restaurants. It was a block away from the beach. It had a nice safe parking lot. Would recommend this hotel.
- WE were walking El Camino del Norte and wanted to guarantee a place in Zarautz. It was a great choice.
- The rooms are some of the best I have stayed in at any hotel in Spain. Lots of room and comfortable. The staff is friendly and have been a great help to me. One block from the beach.
- The staff was wonderful, the food very good in the restaurant, the room comfortable
Only 1.2 mi from the center of Azkoitia and a 30-minute drive from Zumaia Beach, Landagarre offers accommodations in rooms with free Wi-Fi, heating, and flat-screen TV.All rooms feature mountain views and have a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. Bed linen, towels, and free toiletries are included.There is a shared kitchen equipped with a washing machine, oven, and microwave. The property also includes a shared lounge area with a TV. Free private parking is available on site.There are numerous shops, bars, and restaurants in the center of Azkoitia, and the nearest bus stop is a 20-minute walk from the house. San Sebastian Airpport can be reached in 55 minutes by car. You can go hiking in Pagoeta Nature Reserve, 16 mi away.
- We just liked the place its a bit off the wall which suited us perfectly. We got a taxi into town 10e and found a crazy little restaurant in the back of a bar and once again it was just what we like and very inexpensive.
- Great, comfortable bed huge! in a pleasant, if functional room. Pleasant host and helpful staff.Useful selfcatering facilities in a communal kitchen. Good location in relation to the towns of Azpeitia and Azkoitia and no more than an hour to Bilbao and San Sebastin.Fabulous value for money.
- Landagarre is a beautiful facility. It had very comfy beds and a large shared kitchen. Would highly reccommed
- Nice authentic place with very hospitable owners. Room is clean, beds are comfy. Big shared kitchen is a plus. Good option for travelers with car.
- The owner was very very nice! Met us in person when we arrived and complemented me for my poor Spanish.The place was sparkling clean! The sheets and towels were clean and smelled like laundry. The room was nice, the bathroom was very big with a bidet and a large shower.We didnt take breakfast but from what I was able to understand from the owner it wasnt too extensive im not fluent in Spanish.The house has a few rooms with from what I could see, enough parking for everyone. The house had a dining area with the kitchen for us to use with a fridge, oven, a stove, a microwave, a cattle and a dishwasher. The surrounding area is very nice and the place is very secluded.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aizarna