Sweet Garden Motel
Located in Bagan, within a 15-minute walk of Nyaung U Market and 2.2 miles of Shwezigon Pagoda, Sweet Garden Motel has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is around 2.9 miles from Shwe Leik Too Temple, 3.2 miles from Alodawpyi Pagoda and 3.2 miles from Htilominlo Temple. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, ticket service and currency exchange for guests.The rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at the guesthouse have a balcony.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Sweet Garden Motel.Bulethi is 3.9 miles from the accommodation, while Izza Gawna Pagoda is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nyaung U, 3.8 miles from Sweet Garden Motel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Everything was good, best hotel in Myanmar.Very clean!Motorbikes are 8.000 kyats per day, a little bit expensive but when my tire was flat the owner came and gave me another e bike for free, really nice! Recommended
- The place is clean and cosy. The staff is ultra sweet and helpful and they did everything they could to help us. We really had an excellent time there. Few times we received a so warm treatment! 100 recommended!
- A bit distant but great ebikes at good price makes it all convenient. Family run business cares for each guest. Beads are comfy. WiFi solid.
- REALLY great familyrun place! Lovely rooms and convenient location. Nice breakfast and ebikes for rent for 8000 kyats a day .Definitely recommend!
- Awesome breakfast!! Very tasty. We could checkin earlier and after night bus it was what we need!
La Yeik Guest House
Located within 1.3 miles of Izza Gawna Pagoda and 2.5 miles of Nyaung U Market, La Yeik Guest House provides rooms with air conditioning and a private bathroom in Bagan. The property is around 3.4 miles from Alodawpyi Pagoda, 3.6 miles from Shwezigon Pagoda and 3.9 miles from Dhammayazika Pagoda. This property has both free WiFi and private parking free of charge.Shwe Leik Too Temple is 4.1 miles from the guesthouse, while Htilominlo Temple is 4.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Nyaung U Airport, an 18-minute walk from La Yeik Guest House.
No reviews yet.
Ever New Guest House
Featuring a garden and views of garden, Ever New Guest House is located in Bagan, 1.3 miles from Izza Gawna Pagoda. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi. The property has airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, all rooms at Ever New Guest House have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms also offer a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a à la carte or an Asian breakfast.Nyaung U Market is 2.1 miles from Ever New Guest House, while Shwezigon Pagoda is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nyaung-u Airport, 1.1 miles from the guesthouse.
- The staff was lovely and helped with everything we needed. Very early check in. Great breakfast.
- We arrived very early in the morning due to an overnight bus and the staff allowed us to check in upon arrival! They were all very friendly and accommodating! The rooms were a good size and clean! Wifi was a bit slow and only really worked with my computer in the lobby but most of Myanmar is that way so we were thankful for wifi at all! They have ebikes that you can rent on the property which was handy and the price is the same as in town. It also included breakfast which was a great addition!
- I booked 1 night at this Guest house. Staff are all so kind n friendly. Room clean. I recommend this place to whom will visit Bagan. You definitely enjoy your time here
- Nice clean room and bathroom and good breakfast in the morning!
- Scooter and breakfast staff is really friendly. We arrived at 4 am and could check in at 10. Scooters are overpriced but good quality.
View Point Guest House
Located in Bagan, an 11-minute walk from Nyaung U Market, View Point Guest House has accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and a terrace. The property is around 1.9 miles from Shwezigon Pagoda, 2.2 miles from Alodawpyi Pagoda and 2.4 miles from Shwe Leik Too Temple. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Certain rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Izza Gawna Pagoda is 2.7 miles from View Point Guest House, while Htilominlo Temple is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nyaung U Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Room was big and clean. Really lovely staff with a great breakfast. There have E bikes Rental service and bus tickets can all be done from the guesthouse. I will stay there again. I feel like a home and Im really happy in there.
- Really nice owner! We only booked a room with a fan but unfortunately there were way more mosquitos than we thought. She was so nice to put a mosquito net over the bed She also gave us lots of recommendations about the area which was very helpful. Also the room and bathroom were clean. The location is also good since you are in bagan in no time by ebike.
- Slightly overpriced for the budget traveler but met every backpacking need. They allowed us to check in super early 530AM and shower after check out for no extra cost. Breakfast was adequate toast, jam, fried egg, bananas instant coffee. Beds were comfortable. Shower was consistently hot towel included. Staff spoke fluent English. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Laundry services and escooter rentals 5am8pm available.
- Everything. Clean, comfortable, so friendly and helpful and the Mohinga breakfast was delicious! I didnt want to leave!
- Basic but comfortable accommodation, very helpful and welcoming host . She rented us electric scooters and organized our onward travel, all good!
Shwe Nadi Guest House
Ideally set in the Nyaung U district of Bagan, Shwe Nadi Guest House is located an 11-minute walk from Nyaung U Market, one mile from Shwezigon Pagoda and 1.7 miles from Shwe Leik Too Temple. The property is around 2.1 miles from Htilominlo Temple, 2.1 miles from Alodawpyi Pagoda and 2.8 miles from Bulethi. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi throughout the property.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the guesthouse.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at Shwe Nadi Guest House.Tharaba Gate is 3 miles from the accommodation, while Ananda Temple is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nyaung U Airport, 3.6 miles from Shwe Nadi Guest House.
- The price is cheap and location is good. The staffs are also very welcoming.
- They let me check in at 530 am after the overnight bus from Yangon and even invited me to have breakfast. Friendly staff, basic but comfortable rooms, good location. Breakfast is coffee, fruit, eggs, toast and some local snacks.
- They did really early checkin for us. The staff was very friendly and helpful.Good location. The room 801 was quiet and comfortable enough one pillow was strange and floor wasnt cleaned, but bed was ok. Toilets and great showers were on the same floor near kitchen and it was ok sometimes they had problems but the staff fixed it soon and there are more restrooms on the ground floor. WiFi was ok changeable, sometimes slow.We rented ebike here for good price and you can bargain a little bit. We bought bus tickets to Mandalay here for fixed price it was comfortable because they drive from hotel to hotel doors.We booked this room on this website much cheaper than they want on reception desk offline.
- The bed was comfortable, there was really hot water in the showerwe needed a few minutes to adjust the temperature but we managed.The room was clean and nice.
- The staff was the best, helped us so much with everything! We even used the staff to help us book a homestay in a far away village in the Chin state, and they didnt hesitate, they helped us immediately!The breakfast was surely the highlight of our stay. The best we got on our 25 day trip in Myanmar!
3 Sisters Guest House
Offering air-conditioned rooms in the Nyaung U district of Bagan, 3 Sisters Guest House is a 12-minute walk from Nyaung U Market. The property is located an 18-minute walk from Shwezigon Pagoda, 1.6 miles from Shwe Leik Too Temple and 1.9 miles from Htilominlo Temple. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and organizing tours for guests.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.American and Asian breakfast options are available every morning at 3 Sisters Guest House.Alodawpyi Pagoda is 2 miles from the accommodation, while Bulethi is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nyaung U, 3.7 miles from 3 Sisters Guest House, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The landlady is lovely and wants you to have a great experience. The view from the top terrace where you have breakfast is great. From there you can see the river clearly and the townscape. There is a lovely sunset over the town and if you get up early you can see the balloons in the distance behind the trees. Breakfast is good.
- The staff here are some of the nicest we met in Myanmar. We wanted for nothing during our stay. Huge home cooked breakfast every morning, and was even given food to take with us for our journey home when we left. E bikes can be rented for cheap and the location is great for restaurants.
- Great view from the roofAnd the woman who runs this place is very kind and realy taking care, that guests are happy and satisfied
- Location and the owner is very friendly. We had a welcome coffee with cake. It is possible rent bicycles and electric bike.
- Staff very friendly , help us for everything , good price for the E bike
Saw Nyein San Guest House
Located in Bagan, within a 6-minute walk of Nyaung U Market and 1.3 miles of Shwezigon Pagoda, Saw Nyein San Guest House has accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is around 1.9 miles from Shwe Leik Too Temple, 2.3 miles from Htilominlo Temple and 2.4 miles from Alodawpyi Pagoda. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a concierge service and organizing tours for guests.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some accommodations at the guesthouse also feature a seating area.Guests at Saw Nyein San Guest House can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bulethi is 3.1 miles from the accommodation, while Tharaba Gate is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nyaung U, 3.3 miles from Saw Nyein San Guest House, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff willing and ready to share information about facility and area.
- One of friendliest, most helpful and accommodating staff I have ever met. This team of sisters, brother, and daughters will make your stay very memorable. Very clean, small and basic rooms. Get ready to eat an enormous and tasty breakfast.
- The family that run this guest house is just so lovely! They provided an excellent service for the entire length of our stay. The breakfast was huge and delicious. The location is good, the room was clean and comfortable.
- The family was extremely welcoming, and they prepared a delicious breakfast each morning. The location was great, close to lots of restaurants.
- I arrived one day before that I booked. The hotel staff was amazing and organised my pickup and gave me another room. I wasnt a easy host. I was missing my phone and jacket on car many times and them always helped me. Everybody is lovely there. The breakfast is amazing. High recommend. It was one of best hotel that I stayed in my life!
Golden Myanmar Guest House
Offering a restaurant, Golden Myanmar Guest House is located in Bagan. Free WiFi access is available. Tour information and bicycle rental are available, as well as free parking.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a private bathroom with a shower and slippers.This guest house is a 3-minute walk from Nyaung U Market and a 15-minute walk from Shwezigon Pagoda. Bagan Nyaung U Golf Club is 1.5 mi away, while Nyaung U Airport is 2.5 mi away.
- The staff is super friendly and helpful. You can buy tickets for tours, busses and rent an e scooter. Breakfast is really nice with fresh eggs and juice, toast, croissants and jam, tee or coffee. You always get free water. They have free towels soap, shampoo and toothbrush es as usual.Youre only a 10/15 minute drive from the big temples.
- The owner give us room before the time of checkin which was really nice! They are serving tasty breakfast and can provide you scooter. Stuff can help you book a bus ticket. Definitely recommend if you are staying in Bagan.
- We stayed for 3 nights at the Golden Myanmar. Overall, we loved it and would definitely recommend it. The location is great right in Nyaung U, close to many good restaurants and shops. The bed was comfortable and the AC worked great. The staff are all wonderful and will always greet you with a smile. They allowed us to check in several hours early. They will also help with any transportation logistics and you can rent bicycles and ebikes right there. Breakfast was great, and we especially enjoyed the pancakes. Excellent price for what you get!
- Amazing breakfast! And such a warm welcoming family feel during our whole stay. The male owner had the best smile!
- A good value for the money ! Breakfast meals were good. The owner and staff were very kind and eager to help us.
Located in Bagan, a 6-minute walk from Shwe Leik Too Temple, Nanda Garden has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, luggage storage space and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot.Guests at Nanda Garden can enjoy a continental breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Htilominlo Temple, Alodawpyi Pagoda and Shwezigon Pagoda. The nearest airport is Nyaung U Airport, 4.4 miles from Nanda Garden.
- Staff was very attentive, helpful and nice. Breakfast is GREAT, location and surrounding so peaceful, not to crowd. Many local restaurant around and local minimarket as well.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The location convenient to many shops and restaurants.
- Staff are super helpful and friendly. Great breakfast. Central location.
- The most wonderful stay. If you are going to Bagan this is the hotel to stay at. Friendly staff, fantastic breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms. The location is perfect for seeing all the Temples!
- Very friendly staff, really nice grounds. Room is big, near lots of temples in Old Bagan.
New Wave II Guest House
Located in Bagan, an 8-minute walk from Shwe Leik Too Temple, New Wave II Guest House has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 1.4 miles from Bulethi, 1.7 miles from Tharaba Gate and 1.8 miles from Ananda Temple. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and currency exchange for guests.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom, guest rooms at New Wave II Guest House are equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms are equipped with a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation.Popular points of interest near New Wave II Guest House include Alodawpyi Pagoda, Htilominlo Temple and Shwezigon Pagoda. The nearest airport is Nyaung U Airport, 4.3 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Andaing