|1||Jordan Guest House||9.9||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Relaxing Oasis Villa||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|3||The Orient Home||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Petra Moon Home||9.0||BOOKING.COM|
|5||Petra View Flat||8.9||BOOKING.COM|
Jordan Guest House
One of our top picks in Wadi Musa.Featuring a garden, shared lounge and views of city, Jordan Guest House is located in Wadi Musa, 2 miles from Petra. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi. The property has evening entertainment and an ATM.Rooms contain a private bathroom, while certain rooms are equipped with a balcony and others also feature a mountain view.The guesthouse offers a buffet or à la carte breakfast.Jordan Guest House has a terrace.Petra Visitor Center is 2.1 miles from the accommodation, while Al Khazneh The Treasury is 5 miles from the property.
- The service at the Jordan Guest House was excellent. The owner came down to greet us in person with some tea, and was always very attentive and kind. He made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the view is great.
- Great dinner! Excellent breakfast! Incredible view. Shadi is a wonderful host.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Jordan Guest House. We loved the atmosphere of having traditional dinner along with other guests. Breakfast was awesome! Host Shadi was very helpful and kind. He advised us on the shortcuts to complete Petra tour with less hassle. A complement ride to the sunset view point was memorable. We would recommend this guest house to anyone who enjoy the company of others.
- We had a s super great experience since the very first moment we contacted the staff of the Jordan Guest House. Not only we felt like home but also we received good advice on the best choices to enjoy Petra. On top of that, they helped us to get what we needed, including shopping and going to the pharmacy. Many thanks to Jacob, our host, for treating us like family (and spoiling our daughter). Breakfast and dinner were very good!
Super service, super clean, super perfect. Yacop is very nice persone, and the price very good for the place. AC in every room and some water cups.
Relaxing Oasis Villa
Located in Wadi Musa, 2.1 miles from Petra, Relaxing Oasis Villa provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, free bikes and a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a water park. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a bidet and a shower. Every room comes with an electric tea pot, while selected rooms include a patio and others also provide guests with garden views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at Relaxing Oasis Villa.The accommodation has a terrace.Guests can use the business center, rent a car to explore the area, or buy a gift at the souvenir shop.Petra Visitor Center is 2.2 miles from Relaxing Oasis Villa, while Al Khazneh The Treasury is 5 miles away.
+ Clean, big and fancy room
+ very friendly staff
+ nice breakfast selection
- Hospitality and the high level of care of the owner which bought for us 2 extra heating systems…:)
- We loved staying in Petra at Relaxing Oasis Villa because it was uphill with a great view and away from the hustle and bustle. Parking is just in front of the hotel and very convenient. The owner was around every now and then and made all our requests possible. We can recommend staying at Relaxing Oasis Villa.
- I went there for Petra, and the hotel is about as far above Petra as you can be and still be in Wadi Musa – it would have been tough without a car, but with one it was great. The staff were very welcoming and accommodating. The room was large, with four beds in it, but comfortable. The view from the front was stunning.
- The views from the hotel are SPECTACULAR! It’s a beautiful home converted into a guest house. Very intricate design. The rooms are very large. There is a nice terrace off the second story that I wish had chairs to sit and enjoy the view. The beds are very comfortable. Larger than usual refrigerator. Lovely rainfall shower head. The one employee worked very hard to make us happy after the initial hiccup. And all was well once we got into our correct room, Which was beautiful. He also served us an extensive breakfast.
- + Clean, big and fancy room
The Orient Home
One of our best sellers in Wadi Musa! Located in Wadi Musa, 1.3 miles from Petra, The Orient Home has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. The property is around 1.3 miles from Petra Visitor Center, 2.7 miles from High Place of Sacrifice and 4.4 miles from Al Khazneh The Treasury. Qasr el Bint is 4.5 miles from the guesthouse and Little Petra Triclinium is 6 miles away.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. At The Orient Home rooms contain a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The Orient Home has a terrace.Petra Church is 4.4 miles from the guesthouse, while The Great Temple is 4.5 miles from the property.
- If you are looking for a cozy and familiar place to stay in Petra, instead of a standard hotel, then The Orient Home is what you are looking for. The stone walls and bedouin carpets will welcome you in the most comfortable way. Rooms are heated and nicely scented, providing hot water and a really great atmosphere. The owner is extremely welcoming and will provide help when needed. Also try their wonderful breakfast with hummus, cheese, bread, eggs and more. We will be back for sure!
- Das kleine Hotel ist eher eine Pension und bietet eine sehr angenehme familiäre Atmosphäre. Der Gastgeber ist sehr zuvorkommend, hilfsbereit und freundlich. Das Beste: Es wird ein ausgezeichnetes Abendessen angeboten. Wir haben in Jordanien nirgendwo besser gegessen, als hier. Der Parkplatz ist direkt vor dem Hotel. Das Stadtzentrum ist fußläufig zu erreichen. Petra ist etwa 2 km entfernt. Mit unserem Mietwagen war das kein Problem. Zu Fuß ist es aber eher grenzwertig, da auch ein Höhenunterschied zu bewältigen ist.
- Si tratta di una struttura piccola molto carina esteticamente, con sasso a vista. Il gestore è una persona silenziosa, umile e molto gentile. Abbiamo cenato al costo di 7JD. Cena ottima cucinata in casa (dalla moglie credo). Piatti tipici. Porzioni abbondanti. Si può aggiungere la colazione (tipica locale: hummus, yogurt, pane, ecc. ) per 3JD. Il signore ci ha regalato le due colazioni. Consiglio vivamente questo posto.
Petra Moon Home
Located in Wadi Musa, within a 17-minute walk of Petra and 1.4 miles of Petra Visitor Center, Petra Moon Home has accommodations with a garden as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is around 5 miles from Al Khazneh The Treasury, 5 miles from Petra Church and 5 miles from High Place of Sacrifice. Little Petra Triclinium is 6 miles away and College of Archaeology, Tourism and Hotel Management. Is a 12-minute walk from the guesthouse.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV.Petra Moon Home has a terrace.The Great Temple is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Qasr el Bint is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Petra View Flat
Located in Wadi Musa, 1.7 miles from Petra, Petra View Flat provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are valet parking and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a shared kitchen, room service and currency exchange for guests.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a coffee machine, a hot tub, free toiletries and a closet. Selected rooms come with a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a stovetop. All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area.Petra View Flat offers a buffet or Asian breakfast.Petra Visitor Center is 1.8 miles from the accommodation, while Al Khazneh The Treasury is 2.8 miles away.
- The food experience with the family was amazing one-of-a-kind do not pass up. Mohammed and his family were very cool and awesome and were at our readiness for what we needed. Very close to Petra museum and parking on the property. Food experience was the best. Oh my God blankets were amazing you will love them for the room.
- A few minutes drive away from the historical site in a calm area with private parking. Probably the best value for money you can find in Petra and definitely worth it if you are looking for something that feels more like a home-stay. Mohammad’s parents are very nice people and we enjoyed a very tasty dinner with them. They also recommended a tour in Wadi-Rum which was a great deal and a great experience.
- When we arrived everything was very clean, the rooms are big with plenty of space for the luggage. The breakfast (5JD) and the diner (15JD) are really worth it, amazing food and hospitality !! Perfect place to meet a real Jordan family and really learn the family traditions and culture of Jordan.
- 3 rooms share a living area nd kitchen. One room has a seperate bath and the other 2 share a bath.
- The room was very clean and we also had access to a sitting area and kitchen. The host was extremely helpful in providing tips on how best to enjoy Petra. He is also a guide and helped us get the most of our time there. The location was not far from Petra and also allowed to get a sense of how the local people live in Wadi Musa. The best part was that we got home cooked food from his family which was authentic and relatively cheaper than restaurants. Definitely recommend staying here while visiting Petra.
Located in Wadi Musa, within 3.9 miles of Petra and 4 miles of Petra Visitor Center, Moon house has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides room service, valet parking and currency exchange for guests.At the guesthouse, rooms have a patio with a garden view. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer, while certain accommodations at Moon house also feature a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Al Khazneh The Treasury is 7 miles from Moon house, while Petra Church is 7 miles from the property.
- Mahmud was an extremely welcoming and warm host. He helped us in arranging a fair price taxi to and from the city. He treated us with some surprises, like some desserts for the evening. We could get breakfast as early as we choose and it was plenty, we made sandwiches as well for our day in Petra. Although the location is a bit far from Petra and the centre of Wadi Musa, our experience with Mahmud’s hospitability was much more appreciated than staying in an average hotel in the centre.
- Everything was wonderful. The room was clean and provided everything I needed. The food was delicious the servings were so big. I was very very happy. Recommend 100% don’t stay anywhere else.
- Mahmoud as a host is super great. His hospitality is super amazing. The place has everything you need, very clean and Mahmoud made sure we had everything, he also made everything possible to meet our requests. He made sure we had breakfasts at a very early time (0500) and gave us some of his in laws home made bread. Due to bad weather we had to make changes to our itinerary and Mahmoud ensured everything was good to go always keeping in mind our safety and his best advice which is something I’m very thankful for. The place has parking which is another plus.
- Great value price / service. Great location, nice people, simply excellent stay in this tourist location.
- The property was a convenient drive to Petra. Mahmoud was very accommodating and very responsive. We were greeted with Turkish coffee and sweets. Breakfast and dinner were amazing! A water dispenser and tea kettle in the room were nice touches.
Looking for: Best Hotels in ‘Ayn Amūn