Only 1.2 mi from the center of Azkoitia and a 30-minute drive from Zumaia Beach, Landagarre offers accommodations in rooms with free Wi-Fi, heating, and flat-screen TV.All rooms feature mountain views and have a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. Bed linen, towels, and free toiletries are included.There is a shared kitchen equipped with a washing machine, oven, and microwave. The property also includes a shared lounge area with a TV. Free private parking is available on site.There are numerous shops, bars, and restaurants in the center of Azkoitia, and the nearest bus stop is a 20-minute walk from the house. San Sebastian Airpport can be reached in 55 minutes by car. You can go hiking in Pagoeta Nature Reserve, 16 mi away.
- We just liked the place its a bit off the wall which suited us perfectly. We got a taxi into town 10e and found a crazy little restaurant in the back of a bar and once again it was just what we like and very inexpensive.
- Great, comfortable bed huge! in a pleasant, if functional room. Pleasant host and helpful staff.Useful selfcatering facilities in a communal kitchen. Good location in relation to the towns of Azpeitia and Azkoitia and no more than an hour to Bilbao and San Sebastin.Fabulous value for money.
- Landagarre is a beautiful facility. It had very comfy beds and a large shared kitchen. Would highly reccommed
- Nice authentic place with very hospitable owners. Room is clean, beds are comfy. Big shared kitchen is a plus. Good option for travelers with car.
- The owner was very very nice! Met us in person when we arrived and complemented me for my poor Spanish.The place was sparkling clean! The sheets and towels were clean and smelled like laundry. The room was nice, the bathroom was very big with a bidet and a large shower.We didnt take breakfast but from what I was able to understand from the owner it wasnt too extensive im not fluent in Spanish.The house has a few rooms with from what I could see, enough parking for everyone. The house had a dining area with the kitchen for us to use with a fridge, oven, a stove, a microwave, a cattle and a dishwasher. The surrounding area is very nice and the place is very secluded.
Larramendi Torrea is set next to the Urola River, 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Azkoitia. The stone building, dating from 1413, offers modern rooms with free wired internet.Featuring wooden floors, the heated rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV. Each has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms also have large windows and a kettle.The café-bar offers regional tapas and dinner is available. A laundry and ironing service is offered and there is a tour desk.
- Its a nice hotel, however is located in an industrial area with nothing around. The staff wasnt very friendly.
- The room and the building itself are wonderful beautiful and clean. We were very impressed by the whole thing.
- Stylish bedroom, surprisingly lively restaurant / terrace with decent choice of tapas
- Room was clean and comfortable. Very accommodating receptionist on our arrival.
- El personal muy amable, la comida, la habitacin,
Balentziaga is set in Azcoitia and offers a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The accommodations is 16 mi from Getaria, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.This farm stay comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a cable flat-screen TV.San Sebastián is 29 mi from the farm stay, while Zarautz is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 30 mi from Balentziaga.
- The owner was very friendly, and the location and facilities where just perfect! The shared kitchen was very convenient. Room was very modern and super clean and new.
- This place is simply amazing!! So nice and friendly people hosting there. Location is great! Place is super new, clean and a lot of space!! Would highly recomend! And breakfast was very nice! Especially I loved their local apricot preserve!!
- Newly renovated property, extremely clean which makes you more comfortable in these Covid times and friendly staff. Also got a fantastic welcome surprise!
- very clean, everything new, free extra bed for child
- Nice little hotel in a farm, great for a short stay with children. Downstairs, you can find a shared kitchen including a fridge. By car, it is only a couple of minutes to the next grocery stores.
ABARAXKA Azkoitia Hostel
Located in Azkoitia, 19 mi from San Sebastián, ABARAXKA Azkoitia Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 mi from ABARAXKA Azkoitia Hostel, while Zarautz is 11 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- The location was amazing and surrounded by Beautiful nature! Highly recommended
- Great place to stop on a long drive, nice and cool and peaceful and in the evening and really enjoyed our meal out on the terrace overlooking the hills. Dorms are basic but spotless, shared bathrooms clean with good showers. Best of all the staff were just lovely, spoke excellent English and were very welcoming towards us and our dogs. Thanks for a lovely stop!
- The views to the mountain and the incredible property we got was awesome. The beds were really comfortable and the rooms really spacious.
- We liked everything and Grace helped us a lot. We booked two rooms and we had an upgrate to an apartment that had kitchen and living room 2 bathrooms and three bedrooms. A luxury and spectacular mountain views. It is a place that we will definitely return.
- Booked this hotel for the location, breathtaking! Our room although basic no television it had a mountain view and was very nice, clean and comfortable, with an outdoor terrace to sit out on in the evenings. The restaurant was lovely, but as we had our dog with us, we had to eat outside, the food was lovely. Parking was also a bonus and there was a nice outdoor area for children and easy access for walking our dog. Would definitely stay here again!
AnaKlara en Azkoitia
Boasting accommodations with a balcony, AnaKlara en Azkoitia is located in Azcoitia. The property features mountain views and is 17 mi from Getaria.The apartment has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.San Sebastián is 29 mi from the apartment, while Zarautz is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 30 mi from AnaKlara en Azkoitia.
- Lamplitud del pis i que tingus terrassa. La situaci tan estratgica del poble Azkoitia, a prop de les grans ciutats 1 hora mx, de la costa i de linterior dEuskadi. En una setmana hem pogut visitar Vitoria, Donostia, la costa des de Zarautz fins Lekeitio, i alguns pobles de linterior com Oati.
- el piso esta muy bien situado ,esta en el centro del pueblo y tiene tiendas cerca.El piso estaba muy limpio y las camas comodisimas.
- Rception et accueil. Qualit de lappartement propos qui convenait parfaitement notre projet. Amabilit et conseils de lhte pour la dcouverte du secteur.Todo bien.
- La limpieza del apartamento es impecable. Las camas son cmodas.A la cocina no le falta de nada y todo te lo encuentras limpio. Aparcamiento fcil y tienes cerca todo tipo de tiendas. La amabilidad de Rosa al recibirnos y la atencin de Ana la propietaria merece est mencin. Recomiendo este alojamiento para visitar Euskadi ya que lo que no me gusta es fcilmente solucionable.
- La ubicacin del apartamento y las camas muy comodas
Hotel Loiola is located in Azpeitia, just 1,650 feet from the Loiola Sanctuary and 15 minutes’ drive from the north coast. It offers a 24-hour front desk, an à la carte restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms at this hotel feature plenty of natural light and offer views of the city and the mountains. Each of them comes with a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom.Hotel Loiola also offers a covered parking space for motorcycles and bicycles free of charge.San Sebastián and Zarautz can be reached in less than 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Vitoria and Bilbao are approximately 43 mi away.
- Easy access to both towns. Nice hotel only stayed one night but had everything we needed.
- Very well designed bedroom. Spacious and light. Exceptionally helpful staff and first rate breakfast.
- Comfortable bed and felt newly refurbished. Bar staff were kind even when we wanted a drink late into the evening
- Short walk from Loyola sanctuary. Nice restaurants in town. Very inexpensive. New and very clean feels like an apartment building that, at the last minute, decided to become a hotel instead.
- Great view on the mountains, nice staff.Big rooms and very clean.
Housed in a building of great historic and artistic interest, this family hotel is surrounded by the beautiful Basque countryside, and provides the perfect spot for a rural getaway.Hotel Larrañaga boasts charming rooms, decorated in a classic style. They are perfect spaces to relax and enjoy a typical Spanish siesta in the afternoon.Equipped with a playground, children can play and make friends in this hotel, while you read on the terrace.Finish the day by dining in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample tasty, regional-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of fine, red wine.
- This is by far the best Hotel I have been visting during my 6 travels since 5 years back in Pais Vasco, wonderful accomodating staff from the family of Joseba and his sister Olatz wonderful mother in the kitchen Maria Carmen, excellent abundantly good food very reasonable prices and the breakfast beats every other place, I recommend it totally!!!
- We felt like staying at the castle! It is fantastic hotel! The rooms are very spacious, the mattresses are super comfortable, the bathroom is very well equipped. We cant not to mention the restaurant at the hotel. It was the best breakfast we had during our 1 week trip around the Basque country. We also enjoyed the dinner at the restaurant. Highly recommended.
- This was our 1st stop on our 14 day motorcycle tour of northwest Spain and I can honestly say it was the best breakfast of the whole trip. Had a very extensive dinner menu and provided me with a vegetarian option. There was a large tarmacked area for parking always a bonus with motorcycles. Both the bar and restaurant were well patronised with locals a good sign. I only speak phrasebook spanish but the staff couldnt have been more helpful.
- Rooms are lovely, the building itself is lovely.. just a great, unique place to stay.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Super value for money. Excellent food.
Located in Elgóibar, Pension Txarriduna offers a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the guesthouse the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.San Sebastián is 29 miles from Pension Txarriduna, while Zarautz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Ekoigoa
Casa Rural Ekoigoa is set in the heart of the Basque countryside, by the Urola River. There is free WiFi and free parking and Zumaia Beach is just 4.3 mi away.This rustic house offers a choice between apartments and rooms. It also features a balcony with views of the surrounding area.Casa Ekoigoa is a short walk from the center of the village of Aizarnazábal. The house is surrounded by fields and also has a garden with fruit trees and a vegetable garden.Bilbao and San Sebastian are a short drive away. The local area is famous for its prehistoric caves. There are also many walking and cycling routes nearby. Zarauz and Getaria beaches are 4.3 mi away.The apartments come with full kitchens.
- A very warm welcome, great breakfast, nice location, wellequipped and comfortable.
- This house stay gives the feeling of being welcomed. The room was furnished so that belongings could be put away and hung up. The setting is pastoral and relaxing. The restaurant associated with Cash is right around the corner. Great food. Parking available on site is a bonus.The breakfast is excellent and the hostess and other staff are very helpful and kind.
- Beautiful location, deep in the countryside. The free coffee was A and very welcome after a long drive. The farms around the lodging were charming and picturesque, and although it was in the countryside, it was easy to get to restaurants!
- Our apartment was very large, comfortable, with a large veranda overlooking the beautiful garden, which is really fantastic. It is very well kept, large, with comfortable seating places and even a barbecue. The hostess Amaia was very helpful and friendly. It is possible to have coffee in the shared area, as well as to purchase drinks and some food from the shared fridge. Parking is plentiful. After vising bustling San Sebastian, it was wonderful to return to this quiet, peaceful oasis.
- Everything was very nice. Certainly well return here.
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Txarriduna is located in the small town of Elgoibar. Featuring modern design, the hotel includes a restaurant with a wide variety of basque pintxos and meals.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and heating. The private bathroom comes with shower.Breakfast buffet is daily available at the bar. Guests can also enjoy a terrace and a meeting room. There is a free public parking on site.Elgoibar Train Station is 1,650 feet from the hotel. Elgoibar is centrally located in the Basque Country, within 30 minutes’ drive of Bilbao, San Sebastian and Vitoria. Deba Beach is 8.1 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Azcoitia