Hôtel & Spa Le Germain Charlevoix
This hotel in the heart of Baie-Saint-Paul features modern, uniquely decorated rooms. Inspired by historic farm buildings, this 5-pavillion complex offers an on-site restaurant, spa and concierge service.Light wood floors, contemporary furnishings and colorful accents are among decorative features in rooms. Each room at Hôtel et Spa Le Germain Charlevoix is equipped with a flat-screen TV, Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and heated bathroom floors.Showcasing regional cuisine, Restaurant Les Labors provides on-site dining options in the Main Building. A fireside bar and farmers’ market (in summer only) are also housed in this building at Hôtel et Spa Le Germain Charlevoix.The on-site Massif de Charlevoix train station allows guests to explore Charlevoix’s scenery and gastronomy during the summer. Le Massif ski mountain is accessible about 12 mi away. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site all year-round. A games room is available on rainy days.
- The facilities are incredible, the restaurant is very good and the little farm in the backyard makes you stay so relaxing.
- Beautiful setting. Quiet at night. Well designed rooms.
- Beautiful location! Very nice walk into village. Very clean and quite. Loved the farm animals on the property .Pretty walk down to the water. Great, relaxing casual restaurant in the lobby.
- Our room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel is very relaxing. It is also in walking distance of places on town. They have a nice selection of activities. I did a yoga class outside with a fantastic view.
- The hotel occupies such a large space and has plenty of great amenities pool, gym, onsite farm, spa. Food was so fresh and delicious and the rooms was so clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and assisted us whenever we needed help or had a request.
Hotel Baie Saint Paul
This hotel in Quebec features Le Gourmet restaurant, on-site massages and a gym. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and the hotel is nearby skiing, snowmobiling and dog sledding.Coffee facilities are available in every room at the Hotel Baie Saint Paul. The rooms are equipped with a refrigerator and cable TV.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Baie Saint Paul Hotel includes a bar with billiards, a fireplace and guests can use the lobby computer.
- Very clean. Close to a nice bakery and only 2 Km to downtown Baie St Paul. The breakfast inside the hotel on our last day was good and good value
- The staff at Hotel Baie St Paul were all very friendly and helpful. I went to ski at Le Massif every day, purchased my pass at the hotel at a discount and at the end of the day there was always a nice big fire to sit by in the common room.
- Easy location along the road. All facilities and stores around the block. Easy to go to the old town to walk and enjoy the landscape.
- Good location, very friendly staff, clean and excellent value for money.
- The hotel is clean and charming. The room is big and super comfortable. The staff is helpful and friendly, especially Luke who gave us recommendations about the parks and restaurants. The restaurant at the hotel has great pizzas! The most important thing to me was that the hotel is pet friendly and my dog had a great time as well.
Located in Baie-Saint-Paul, Maison Otis features a terrace. The property is located 1,950 feet from Baie-Saint-Paul Museum of Contemporary Art and 6.2 mi from Helicopter Charlevoix. The property is 1,300 feet from Arena Luc et Marie-Claude de Baie St-Paul.Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster.Spa du Verger is less than 0.6 mi from the hotel.
- Breakfast was served in a very smart way for the current covid situation. A board with an assortment of bread, spreads and meat. Locatikn is in the heart of the main street of the Town. Really liked the boutique style hotel which gave an intimate and cozy feel.
- Lovely property! Enjoyed great morning breakfast! Staff was really nice and entertained us with magic tricks! Brie de Saint Paul a must stop in Charlevoix region.
- Very nice hotel, rooms are spacious and clean. Good location.Breakfast was delicious.
- The only problem was we had to wait an hour for room one hour after check in time but they took care of us in lounge with wonderful white wine
- The hotel is close to all points of interest, on one of the main streets of BaieSaintPaul. We had everything needed to have a great stay within the room, that was more a small flat.
Aux Portes du Soleil
One of our top picks in Baie-Saint-Paul. Aux Portes du Soleil is a motel located within 10 minutes’ walk from the restaurants, art galleries and shops on St-Jean-Batiste Street. A train station and public market are also nearby.The rooms at Aux Portes du Soleil include air conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, a microwave and refrigerator. Each room offers access to a furnished balcony and a barbecue area.The property offers at additional cost a continental breakfast basket, to enjoy on the balcony or in the room as they are no dining room available. The reception area offers a paid coffee machine.The owners can help guests plan activities in the surrounding area, such as whale watching, hiking in the nearby provincial parks and helicopter tours. Le Massif Ski Area is 15 minutes’ drive from Aux Portes du Soleil. Grands-Jardins National Park is about 19 mi away.
- The staff was super nice and very welcoming!The room was super clean and had everything we needed. The only thing is that its pretty tiny so you dont spend many nights in the room that we took. Short stay is perfect. Maybe they have bigger rooms but for 2 nights it was worth it. Great quality price.
- The rooms are clean and well appointed with a mini fridge perfect for keeping your purchases of the day cold. Every guest has their own outdoor space with a table and two chairs separated from others which was a great touch in this day and age. The owner was very friendly and helpful with great tips on where to go in the area.
- Room clean. AC working great.Host polite, smiling and professional.Close to downtown, walking distance. Grocery store beside the street.Safe area, no road noise.
- Very clean. Access to fridge and microwave. Wonderful to have an outside patio with table and chairs for each room. Quiet place for sleeping. Room 4 with two double beds was adequate although small. Nice to have wood floor. Appreciated being able to rent bikes on site and the proximity of wonderful outdoor spots to discover nature along the road that follows the Bay / St. Lawrence River. Short walk 10 minutes to downtown and restaurants, shops, tourist attractions.
- The accommodation was a motel style room with own bathroom. The people looking after it were very friendly and helpful. The room itself was clean and ample but not overly large, with two double beds and a table and chairs. A small table and chairs were also on the communal walkway/balcony and were great to sit on in the sun taking your breakfast albeit with just a view of the carpark.On the edge of the car park was a gas BBQ which was free to use which we did on two occasions. The hotel manager was happy to loan us BBQ tools and give us free paper plates and plastic knives and forks and we happily cooked our steak and salmon dinner on two occasions.The hotel is a short ride into the pretty town and not far from some beautiful countryside where we had a couple of great walks.
Auberge Cap aux Corbeaux
Highly situated on Cap-aux-Corbeaux, overlooking the Saint Lawrence River, this property is about 5 minutes’ drive to central Baie-Saint-Paul. It offers free Wi-Fi and a spacious, furnished balcony with panoramic views.Locally crafted furniture and wooden floors decorate each guest room at Auberge Cap aux Corbeaux. All have a wine fridge, cable TV and private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Scenic views can be enjoyed from the room’s large windows.A hot dish and a variety of local products are served for breakfast. When the weather is nice, Cap aux Corbeaux Auberge’s balcony is an ideal spot to dine or relax with a drink or cup of coffee. The inn also has an in-house art gallery displays local artist’s work.Golf de Baie-Saint-Paul is 4 miles away, while the Charlevoix Casino is a 25-minute drive away.
- Good location Amazing view Friendly and helpful staffGreat terrasse
- Great breakfast, beautiful views and comfortable room. Very friendly hosts. Perfect!
- This place is absolutely wonderful! No more words needed
- Beautiful location . The staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely stay there next time we go in the region .
- Peaceful spot overlooking the town and the shoreline. Lovely terrace that our delicious breakfast was served from.
Auberge La Muse
One of our top picks in Baie-Saint-Paul. This Baie-Saint-Paul hotel is in the Charlevoix Region of Quebec and is located on Rue Saint-Jean-Baptize, which features shopping and dining.Auberge La Muse rooms include private bathrooms and are uniquely decorated. The rooms are equipped with cable TV, WiFi and air conditioning.La Muse guests can dine at La Muse Bistro which serves food made from local ingredients. The restaurant also features a bar.The Auberge La Muse features a business center. The hotel also has concierge desk, which features information on area attractions and activities.La Muse is within 15 minutes’ drive from Caps de Charlevoix, which is a park featuring hiking and the ski resort Le Massif de Charlevoix.
- Great location. Lovely charming ambiance. Nice staff.
- The location was great and we enjoyed the onsite restaurant. We had a good time and loved the little balcony to sit on. Walking the stairs wasnt an issue for me, but I did think of a friend who might not have wanted to stay because of them. It was only one flight.
- Friendly staff, clean updated rooms and excellent location. Our room was very small but had everything we needed! Excellent restaurant on site.
- Gorgeous, clean, renovated, great and confy beds! Excellent location
- We would highly recommend this hotel. It was located in an excellent location and the grounds were stunning. Free parking at the rear of the building was very convenient and the gardens were beautiful. The hotel was lovely and the restaurant excellent. We dined there on the first night on the outside patio which was perfect. The food was incredible and we had an excellent waitress who was very knowledgeable about the food and wines. We had breakfast in the dining room on the second morning and it was also excellent and a good value. Our waitress was also very attentive and very sweet.The receptionist was incredibly helpful, kind and very sweet.The hotel was very diligent about the COVID 19 restrictions and we felt totally comfortable and safe.
Aux petits oiseaux
Located in the center of Baie-Saint-Paul, this guest accommodations offers a cable TV in each unit.The apartments and the loft are each equipped with a living area with a sofa bed.Guests can enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Gouffre River, just 3 minutes’ walk away. Golf de Baie-Saint-Paul is about 1.2 mi away. Le Massif Ski Resort is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Bilingual onsite manager was very charming and most helpful. It is a great place to stay if you are looking for economy and want to cook your own meals. Everything is in walking distance although a car is needed to go to the beach.
- Super great staff. It has a very homey and community feel to it. The main house has a shared kitchen and is accessible to everyone. Coffee was made every morning at the main house and I was able to meet some of the guests. I also enjoyed mornings in the balcony of the main house. The 1 bedroom apartment we stayed in was fully furnished. I wasnt aware that there was no central AC. However, with the windows opened at night we let the cool breeze come in and we slept well. also was in a very good and safe location. Parking included!
- As a family of 4, we stayed in the loft room it is huge with ample room, exceptionally clean, modestly decorated, and exceeded our expectations. Its centrally located just off the main road, and since the room is located in back of the main house, it was very peaceful and quiet. We will definitely look to return here.
- Friendly owner, hot tub, fireplace, fullyequipped kitchen, comfy beds, clean shower, all of our needs were met.
- Spacious, well appointed and in a central and quiet location with off street parking.
Domaine Belle Plage
Located on the shores of the Saint-Lawrence River, near the beach and across from the marina, this property consists of 2 inns and 6 motels. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The autumn-colored rooms at Auberge Le Cormoran et Belle Plage each have a private bathroom, flat-screen cable TV and phone. A fridge and coffee maker are included in some rooms.Le Cormoran and Belle Plage each feature a living area where guests can relax. A dining room is accessible in the main building and picnic tables are available throughout the property. Those who wish to explore the surrounding area can reserve tickets to area attractions at the front desk.The many art galleries of downtown Baie-Saint-Paul are 1.1 mi from Le Cormoran et Belle Plage. The Baie-Saint-Paul Golf Course is 2.4 mi away.
- The location is awesome as its right across from the bay and marina. Can walk across the street to the beach and can have meals on their terrace overlooking the bay. Friendly staff and they have live music in the evenings although we stayed on the terrace for all our meals.Close to hiking trails and a Baiecycle point on the property.
- The property was so pretty and the location was beautiful right by the pier. Rooms were a good size and wonderfully comfortable. We had two rooms unfortunately they were in different establishments two hotels with the same owner, next door to each other, but they were still close and we could call each other from the inroom phone. The free breakfast was only small but very fresh and much appreciated.
- The location was amazing , service was excellent we really enjoyed our stay
- Room was lovely and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Be sure to have breakfast extra cost paid at check in. Fresh breads, fruits, yogurt, cheeses, and omelettes to order. Very good.
Motel Des Cascades
Located 2 minutes’ drive from the center of Baie-Saint-Paul, Motel Des Cascades features rooms with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and free coffee. Free WiFi access is included throughout the property.All rooms at Motel Des Cascades are equipped with a work desk and clock radio. Guests can also use kitchenware, tableware and a toaster provided by the property.Guests can lounge in the garden and picnic area or enjoy the barbecue facilities provided by Cascades Motel.Baie-Saint-Paul Golf is just 0.6 mi from the motel. Skiing at Le Massif de Charlevoix is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was cozy with a very comfortable bed. We also had a large frig, microwave, and use of a toaster, kettle, plates, bowls, cutlery. All in all excellent accomodations for the money.
- Loved having wine glasses there, and a close place to get wine and snacks!
- Very clean We needed to Change for a bigger room last minute. They gave us a room with 3 double beds for a great deal. Much more spacious and clean. Staff super helpful
- Well located for access to the ski hills at Le Massif. Rooms where clean and checkin process was conveniently fast. Checkout was also a breeze and everything in room worked well.
- Loved the amenities, and the manager was super friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, fullyequipped and very clean. We also loved having access to outdoor swings, tables and BBQ. We were able to have apro outside and make our dinner fresh while enjoying the outdoors. Also appreciated the friendliness and fun of an outdoor fire so that fellow guests could chat and swap travel tips and hidden gems.
Gîte Nature et Pinceaux
One of our best sellers in Baie-Saint-Paul! This bed and breakfast is near the bank of the Saint-Lawrence River and is 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Baie-Saint-Paul, Québec. It offers soundproofed rooms with free WiFi.Each room offers a private bathroom with shower. A hair dryer is provided.This nonsmoking bed and breakfast serves breakfast daily. A refrigerator is provided on the guest floor.Nature et Pinceaux B&B is 30 minutes’ drive from Grands-Jardins National Park. Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Great little gem at the gates of Charlevoix. Beautiful view on the river and the mountains. Close to Baie StPaul and Ile aux Coudres. Excellent breakfast, different every day and friendly owners.
- The host and the BB exceeded all our expectations!
- Excellent service, exceptional breakfast, friendly host and A location for nature lovers.
- Everything! It was our second stay there, and it was as good as the first time. It is such a calm and peaceful place. The hosts are very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast is amazing!
- The hospitality and the cleanliness. The host went out of his way to accommodate the late check in request and gave lots of information about the local area. Simply superb.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Baie-Saint-Paul