Wheatsheaf, Baslow by Marston’s Inns
Located on the edge of Chatsworth Park by the river Derwent, The Wheatsheaf by Marstons Inns feature a bar, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in Baslow. It is set in an 18-th century coach house.The guest rooms come with carpeted floor, a private bathroom with bathtub or shower and are also equipped with a TV.Guests can go for a bite at the property’s pub and enjoy coffee, a pint of ale or a glass of their handpicked wines.They can go hiking in the area or drive 8.5 miles to Chesterfield and 13.1 miles to Sheffield. Derby is 36.7 miles away, while Manchester Airport is 36.9 miles away.
- Breakfast was amazing and breakfast staff were exceptional roos
- I received a warm welcome. The room was just right and good value for money. The restaurant had a good range of dishes,The lady on the Monday and Tuesday morning at breakfast was excellent and nothing felt like too much trouble I will stay again the location for walking on the Chatsworth estate was ideal.
- N/A as didnt eat in as I had family in Curbar.
- Really friendly staff and location was ideal for us.
- very efficient helpful staff. Room clean and fuctional.
Located on the Chatsworth Estate, The Cavendish Hotel restaurants has won an AA 2 Rosette Award. The hotel offers locally sourced food and free Wi-Fi.The Cavendish Hotel, originally the famous Peacock, is located in the heart of the Peak District. The hotel is steeped in history, with perfect views and peaceful surroundings.Throughout the hotel you will find open fires, oak beams, antique furnishings, fresh flowers and friendly staff. And yet this oasis is located just 15 minutes from Sheffield and 20 minutes off the M1.
- The breakfast was excellent on both mornings with good service. We tried both restaurants and the food was very good.All the staff were very helpful and polite.
- This was a dream. A gorgeous 25 minute walk to Chatsworth through a welldesigned English park. Superb accommodation and staff was so friendly and helpful. We felt so spoiled and happy. Delicious food and excellent service. We will be back some day!
- The heated bathroom floor. The reading room. The whole place has character Enjoyed the experience. Highly recommended.
- The quiet views from the room and dining area decoration of the room and communal areas cleanliness.
- Wonderful location and efficient and pleasant staff
Fischers Baslow Hall – Chatsworth
Located in Baslow and with Chatsworth House reachable within 3.1 mi, Fischers Baslow Hall – Chatsworth offers a garden, nonsmoking rooms, free WiFi and a terrace. This 4-star hotel offers a bar. Guests can sample local and British dishes at the in-house restaurant.All units at the hotel come with a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms include a desk.Guests at Fischers Baslow Hall – Chatsworth can enjoy a buffet breakfast. The in-house restaurant also has 3 AA rosettes and a Michelin star.Manchester Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent, the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, the room was lovely and the location perfect.
- This is a fun classic manor style house. Lots of character. Good location for adventure in the peak district. Breakfast was very good. Had dinner in the dining room one night which was very fancy but expensive.
- The Hall was beautiful and well appointed with well chosen furniture and accessories. The staff was professional, efficient, and friendly. The food was delicious and beautifully presented.
- Fab room, great staff and amazing foof, and all in a wonderful setting.
- The rooms were sizable and very comfortable. We stayed in the garden rooms. Highlight was the restaurant…dinner was a great feast. Try the seasonal tasting menu. Staff and service were attentive.
The Devonshire Arms
Located in Baslow, 1.2 mi from Chatsworth House, The Devonshire Arms features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower over a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 29 mi from The Devonshire Arms.
- The room was lovely, really clean and very comfortable. Food was good and there was a range of options including vegan. Checking in was made difficult due to Booking.coms system which hadnt paid the venue but we had already paid booking.com. This has happened before and could easily spoil someones night when you arrive at the venue and have to start messing around looking for emails to prove that youve already paid for your room. Sort it out Booking.com, please!
- The location, food was high quality, great service and really appreciated everyones efforts to make us feel comfortable and welcome with the new requirements. They are all working harder to ensure customers are safe which is much appreciated. You have to try the food as well!
- Brilliant location, immediate access to across estate grounds to Chatsworth. Friendly staff. Excellent dinner and breakfast.
- Booked due to proximity to Chatsworth excellent and a very good stay altogether
- Great location, spacious room with a view of the stream, friendly staff, lovely breakfast.
Robin Hood Farm B&B
In a lovingly restored stone farmhouse, Robin Hood Farm B&B offers luxurious bed and breakfast accommodations in Derbyshire’s Peak District. With more than 2 acres of gardens, it provides free WiFi and free parking.All rooms have a flat screen TV, fridge and tea and coffee facilities. Most rooms have an en suite shower, while 2 rooms share a luxury bathroom. There is an extra private bathroom including a bath available to all guests. Two of the rooms are pet-friendly.Full English breakfast is served around a shared farmhouse table, along with local specialties including Derbyshire oatcakes. Cereals, muesli, porridge and homemade jams are also offered.Robin Hood Farm B&B is within a 10-minute drive of Chatsworth House and Park, and the pretty town of Bakewell. Matlock, Buxton and the South Yorkshire city of Sheffield are all within 20-30 minutes of this B&B.
- Breakfast was great. There were many options and everything tasted great. The coffee was especially tasty!
- Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, great breakfast, attractive accomodation.
- Great location, and beautiful property. The homemade breakfast, jams, cake, and cookies were delightful. The room was clean and well appointed.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Great location. Great breakfast!
- Excellent location with a great breakfast. Slices and cakes provided. A drinks fridge in the hallway with beer cider etc to be used. Great guest lounge.
Devonshire Arms at Pilsley – Chatsworth
Devonshire Arms at Pilsley – Chatsworth is located on the Chatsworth Estate, which is owned by the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. It is the nearest property to Chatsworth House, being only a 20-minute walk away. The property has free WiFi in all areas and free on-site parking.Each of the 13 individually designed bedrooms has an private bathroom. Some rooms offer a four-poster bed. Rooms are located either in the main inn or the converted adjoining farmhouse.Devonshire Arms at Pilsley – Chatsworth has an inviting and relaxing bar serving a selection of locally brewed ales, and wines from around the world. The restaurant serves produce that is locally sourced from the Chatsworth Estate.This dog-friendly accommodations is 10.2 miles from Chesterfield and 14.4 miles from Buxton.
- Perfect location for Chatsworth. Good food, small but clean and comfortable room. Pleasant and helpful staff.
- Gorgeous hiking area above the village! Extremely kind and caring staff. Well behaved Dog friendly. Well suited rooms.
- Impeccably clean room with some lovely, considerate extra touches such as bath robe, fudge and biscuits. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty. They were so helpful, each staff member had a fantastic manner, it was a real breath of fresh air to experience such friendliness and helpfulness.
- Lovely cosy Inn and room. Food good and staff very friendly. COVID procedures also very good.
- Claire was an outstanding host on our arrival and waitress throughout our stay. She really made my girlfriends 50th special. The flowers in the room were amazing and even more so finding out they came from the Chatsworth estate gardens. We stayed in Bubnell loved the bed, the shower was amazing amd loved the large chicken on the window sill. Even the weather played ball for the couple of days. Well be looking forward to a return trip and exploring more of Derbyshire.
Heathy Lea Bed And Breakfast
Found in a corner of Chatsworth Park, Heathy Lea Bed And Breakfast offers luxurious accommodations in Derbyshire’s Peak District. With stunning views across the park, the property provides free Wi-Fi and free parking.Each room is individually styled and furnished, and has an private bathroom with bath or shower and complimentary toiletries. All rooms have a TV and tea and coffee facilities.Featuring many ingredients from the Chatsworth Farm Shop, the breakfast menu includes full English and vegetarian options. Omelets, cereals, muesli, porridge and homemade fruit compote are among the extensive range of choices. Breakfast is served in the dining room with fine views of the park.Heathy Lea Bed And Breakfast is around 12 miles from Matlock and just a 10-minute drive from Bakewell. The spa town of Buxton lies around 16 miles to the west.
- Very welcoming, friendly, relaxed vibe and amazing location.
- Very comfortable facility on the edge of the Chatsworth park with great hiking. Beds and bath were very good as was the breakfast. Great location near both Chatsworth House and the town of Bakewell.
- Everything! Fantastic view, friendly welcome and location. Have stayed here once before and will definitely return again.
- Plenty of choices for breakfast and there was enough room to eat in safety. The bathroom was well thought out and we found the mirrors useful with sockets nearby. The bed was comfortable and there was no noise so a good nights sleep. Well placed and lovely views over Chatsworth parkland.
- Full of character, comfortable and welcoming too! Couldnt have asked for more!
The Beeches, Chatsworth retreat, Apartment 3
One of our top picks in Baslow. Offering free WiFi and garden views, The Beeches, Chatsworth retreat, Apartment 3 is an accommodations set in Baslow. Located 2.7 mi from Chatsworth House, the property provides a garden and free private parking.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 31 mi from the apartment.
- What a lovely place. BOTH sides of the bed had reading lamps! And the shutters work wonderfully as blackout curtains, great for jet lagged toddler. And thanks for the milk and bread and stuff. And lovely patio, and fantastic bathroom, and perfect garden toddler had a lovely time on the grass.
- The location was great. Very pleasant apartment. Facilities very good.
- Once initial problem was resolved we had to move apartments due to recent storm damage to ground floor apartment the stay was lovely comfortable, spacious and modern accommodation and a lovely location great for Chatsworth, walks and great variety of places to eat. Problem resolved to our satisfaction so really good customer service which allowed us to extend and enjoy our stay.
- Warm, clean , comfortable and in a great location.
- Really lovely apartment opposite a great restaurant and in a lovely location
Moorland View Lodge
Located near Baslow, Moorland View Lodge offers a self-catering apartment with free WiFi access throughout and on-site private parking facilities free of charge.. The property is located 1.9 mi from Chatsworth House.The apartment features a patio and consists of a living area with a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with barbecue facilities, and a dining area. The bathroom has a bathtub and a shower. A washing machine, a tumble dryer and ironing facilities are also available.Activities in the surrounding area include hiking and cycling. Manchester Airport is located 30 mi away.
- The properties location was perfect, in the open fields with the most fantastic views. Host was more than helpful with any questions I had prior to the trip. Property itself have everything that was needed for the stay, very clean and a very cute setting. Would highly recommend and cant wait to return.
- Perfect for a few days away, very clean comfortable with secure small garden for your dog.Owners very helpful their 3 dogs very friendly. Walks places to visit close by.
- Just returned from fantastic break at Moorland View Lodge. The location was perfect for us and my children loved running around the large garden with the owners very friendly dogs. The apartment was well equipped and cosy. There was so much to do within easy distance and you can walk to the local pub. We were sad to leave and could have done with staying longer.
- Gorgeous property hosts were very helpful and the place was immaculate
- Perfectly private country getaway with our dog. Sarah was the perfect host, there if you needed her but never intrusive.
The Beeches, Garden View Apartment 1
Set in Baslow, within 1.4 mi of Chatsworth House, The Beeches, Garden View Apartment 1 is an accommodations offering garden views. This property offers access to a patio, free private parking and free WiFi.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a fridge and an oven.The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 31 mi from the holiday home.
- Location is excellent and there are useful walking books. parking was easy and a quite nights sleep
- Excellent location for exploring the Peak District
- The apartment was very clean and well presented. The heating was on when we arrived which was very welcoming. It gave the impression of being professionally managed.The rooms were much bigger than we expected and in fact pictures dont do it justice. There was an allocated parking space immediately outside and its own seperate entrance directly into the property. Everything was provided for our stay including tea, coffee, milk and even a bottle of wine!We ate out every night, so didnt actually do any cooking there, although there appeared to be plenty of utensils, etc . There are a number of places to eat nearby, including the Prince of Wales directly opposite, and Charlies, il Lupo, The Devonshire Arms all within walking distance.Would definitely return and would not hesitate to recommend.
- Lovely garden, nice and spacious . Great support from the cleaning and booking team. Thanks
Looking for: Best Hotels in Baslow