Boasting accommodations with a patio, Apartment Lošč is set in Breginj. The air-conditioned accommodations is 23 mi from Udine, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.Apartment Lošč offers a children’s playground. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport, 48 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Located in Borjana, 28 miles from Udine, Apartma Nadiža has a garden and free WiFi.Accommodations are fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom. Some units feature a patio and/or a balcony with river or garden views.A terrace is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment.
- This property is great value for money. Its positioned perfectly on a mountain side. There is a nice walk just outside your door. The host is extremely helpful and hospitable.The fire place was roaring when we arrived which was nice and there are plenty of beds. There was a big parking space for our caravan. Only thing missing was a couple of wine glasses and a hook for the shower head. Thanks for a wonderful stay. We will definitely be back!
- Our stay was absolutely perfect! Our host, Sebastian, went out of his way to pick us up from the nearest train station and take us to a supermarket for groceries. During the week, the family made us gifts of fruits and vegetables from their garden, which was fabulous! The location was idyllic, quiet and only a few steps to the river for swimming and hiking possibilities all over, whether you feel like hills or valleys. Wonderful.
- Cozy place in nature with outside space perfect for morning caffee. It is really close to a river and mountain hiking pathes. The owner was nice, frendly and very helpful.
- Extraordinary Mountain and Forest views from this very quaint little chalet style apartment. My host Sebastian was amazing. The apartment is in a quite remote area and the parking spot is slightly up the hill from the apartment. Sebastian drove my luggage up to my rental car on departure most helpful. He also lit a fire for me and did my washing….what a guy. I had a great stay, self catered in the well equipped kitchen and did the hour long nature walk to the river and waterfall below the property. Beautiful. Upon leaving, Sebastian, also told me included in the price would be a coffee at a nearby Cafe….I was already booked in for breakfast at Hisa Franko about 5km away, so didnt take him up on this kind offer…but it was just another reflection of his great sense of hospitality.
- The hotel is located at the end of a small village so its very quiet and surrounded by beautiful nature. It also has its parking space which is very practical. Internet was fast enough. Great!
Apartments Tonkli is set in Logje, 0.6 mi from the Nadiža River, the warmest river in the Alps. Featuring free Wi-Fi and free parking, it offers self-catering apartments and a garden with barbecue facilities.All apartments and studios consist of an LCD TV with satellite channels and a kitchen with a dining area. Each unit has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The entire area is suitable for hiking. The onwer can organize guided tours. Paragliding can be found 2.5 mi away. The Soča River, 12 mi away, is also a good spot for rafting and other adventure sports.A local bus stop is 350 feet away. The town of Breginj is at a distance of 2.5 mi and Kobarid is 12 mi from the Tonkli Apartments.
- Matev is very helpful, friendly and has great suggestions. The house is beautiful and very cozy. The free to use bikes also 2 available in kids sizes were in good condition and the area is perfect for cycling.
- Hosts are very kind, the apartment is very comfortable and furnished with taste, the village in which its situated is quiet, perfect for hiking or cycling in the surrounding nature
- The beauty of property and landscape, how nice and proactive and helpful the host was, how many things I had available
- Pure nature where ever you look / go …. glassclear water in at the nearby river nadia. Bycicles avalible for free … washing machine to use for free and it all works fine…
- Wer mal in Ruhe Ferien machen mchte ist hier genau richtig. Kleiner, verschlafener Ort in mitten der Natur. Im Sommer Bademglichkeit im Fluss in der Nhe. Das Appartement ist ziemlich neu und es fehlt an nichts. Der Eigentmer ist ber die Maen hilfsbereit und kmmert sich sehr. Alles zu 100 prozentiger Zufriedenheit.
Offering an on-site restaurant, Hotel Boka is located in Soča Valley, 2.5 mi away from the town of Bovec overlooking the Julian Alps. Soča River is a few steps away from the hotel as well as the Boka Waterfalls. Free WiFi access is available at the property.Modernly decorated rooms offer mountain view, while some also come with a balcony. The private bathrooms feature a shower or a bath. Each unit is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Guests can enjoy traditional and modern cuisine in the hotel’s Boka Wine & Snack Bar.The hotel offers various sports activities as well as conference room upon previous requests and at a surcharge.Triglav National Park is 6.2 mi from the hotel Boka.
- The staff is really friendly and helpful. The restaurant is very good too. They have a good selection of regional wives and excellent food.The locations is also great dor hikes and other outdoor activities.
- The location is good for both, summer and winter stay. Breakfast was extraordinary.
- Doruak je odlian i obilan, osoblje sjajno hvala Vesna na svemu, pogled iz sobe na Triglav i Sou je senzacionalan, sve u svemu apsolutne preporuke.
- Breakfast was fine, location was quite and rooms were spacious. peoples comments that the rooms were dated were a little out of line. They serviced the purpose fine it wasnt like we were going to be stay in Hollywood.Nice in house restaurant
- Great location for whitewater rafting. The food in the Wine and Snack Bar was really good, especially the trout. I want to go back!
Apartment Žonir with SAUNA
Apartment Žonir is located in Kobarid. The air-conditioned property is 25 miles from Udine.This 1-bedroom apartment includes 1 bathroom equipped with a shower. The kitchen has a dishwasher, a fridge and an oven, as well as an electric tea pot.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include English, Croatian, Italian and Slovenian.Apartment Žonir offers 3-star accommodations with a sauna and terrace. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy skiing and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.
- Great place! Clean, spacious, good facilities. Great terrace.
- When we arrived at the apartment, my taxi driver called the host who then arrived within 5 minutes to let me in and give me the key.
- The apartment was in a beautiful location very close to Hisa Franko restaurant. It is also close to Kobarid which is a lovely small town with great walks and a very good museum.
- Big apartment with nice terrace and view for the mountains. Available big kitchen and parking space. Super friendly stuff.
- The hosts were super helpful and the location is lovely!
Hisa V Sadovnjaku
Featuring accommodations with a balcony, Hisa V Sadovnjaku is located in Logje. The property has garden views and is 28 miles from Udine.The vacation home features 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge and an oven, and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a hairdryer.The vacation home has a terrace. There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.
No reviews yet.
Hiša Kranjc is set in the small village of Svino near Kobarid. Bled is 28 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodations comes with a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. All units include a kitchen equipped with a toaster and fridge. A stovetop and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with slippers in each unit. Bed linen is featured.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling. A number of outdoor activities can be organized by the proprietor. Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport is 62 mi away.
- We have enjoyed our stay in this appartment very much!!! Everything was perfect and we would highly recommend this place.
- I liked the location. 5 minutes from Hisa Franko where we had dinner. The view was incredible. Each bedroom had 2 balconies. I would return to Slovenia just to stay and Hisa Kranjc again and spend more time exploring the local area. It was absolutely beautiful, clean, well appointed and comfortable.
- 1. amazing location with lovely views2. i cannot stress enough the value for money. 3. the apartment is spacious, clean, fairly large, homelike4. safe environment
- Its a beautiful apartment in a silent village close to Kobarid. Beautiful aerea w lots of possibilities ti hike, run etc. the apartment is new with a lot of facilities.
- Very very quiet location and very welcoming owner.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Apartment Bric features accommodations in Kobarid with free WiFi and city views. Boasting free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, skiing and darts.The apartment features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.Speaking English, Slovenian and Croatian, staff at the reception can help you plan your stay.Ski storage space is available on site.
- The hostess was very friendly and hospitable, and it was nice that we could park the car right next to the property. The apartment was roomy and very clean and its nice that the bedroom is separate from the kitchen/seating area. Theres also a patio outside to enjoy the weather and we really enjoyed the home grown plums the hostess had given us on arrival. Youve also got some nice views overlooking the valley and the massive mountain range, its a good location if you need some peace and quiet.
- Wonderful welcoming host, absolutely spectacular view. Short drive to Kobraid and we had dinner at Hiso Frank, definitely worth a visit!
- The apartment is spacious, clean and great. Zdenka is a very nice host and gave us fresh vegetables from her garden. Our dog liked is there as well, enough space for running.
- Great location, very peaceful next to wildflower meadow with views to the mountains. Lovely sunrises and sunsets. Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Good walks from the door and beautiful river for swimming nearby.
- beautiful view of the mountains, had a kiwi tree in the garden
Located in the small village of Svino, 0.7 mi from the town of Kobarid, Apartments Soča offers air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi, balcony and LCD TV.Redecorated in July 2012, the apartments have colorful and spacious interiors fitted with modern furnishings. Kitchen facilities include a fridge, oven and stovetop.A 16th-century church is 650 feet away, while a museum dedicated to the World War I battle is approximately 0.9 mi from Soča Apartments.Free parking is provided. Cycling routes start 500 feet from the property, and the local bus stop is 0.7 mi away. Rafting is possible on the River Soča in Kobarid.
- Amazing cleanliness, beautiful and very spacious apartment, super comfortable beds, balcony with the mountains view, very welcoming hosts, I totally recommend this apartment its the best experience you can have
- Everything was as expected for our family x3 pers.and fit with the description .We expect to be back in April in Slovenia, and will try to get this place again if free.
- Pristine place. Lost in beautiful environments. Quiet.
- Spacious, recently restructured. Good wifi, friendly owner. Kitchen fairly well equipped. Very quiet place!
- Spacious and clean modern apartment with airco. Well equipped. Very friendly and laidback host, as were her parents. Secure place to put our bikes. They took care of our laundry. It is very quiet place, still only 4 minutes drive to Kobarid. Nothing fancy, but very good value for money.
Holiday Farmhouse Skvor
Located in a secluded Alpine village of Robidišče, 11 mi from Kobarid, Holiday Farmhouse Skvor features a shared garden with a barbecueA flat-screen TV is available in each unit, while some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. Certain units have views of the mountain or garden. Holiday Farmhouse Skvor features free WiFi .Slap Kozjak is 13 mi from the property. Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport is 50 mi away.
- Friendly, helpful owner.Beautiful location with wonderful garden.Place was clean and tidy and we felt like at home.
- The birdsong, the reviving mountain air and views, the peace and quiet, no WiFi or digital distractions, lovely simple apartment with great terrace, but best if all, the wonderful welcoming family! Motherinlaw Vida took us under her wing straightaway with several glasses of grappa, prepared hearty breakfasts, showed us around the village with stories of its past, and encouraged us to pick and cook with tasty fresh vegetables from her organic garden. Stasa and Simon and their young family were great too. Superb walking all around with chance to refresh with swims in the nearby river. Really needed to stay a lot longer so guess well be back
- Fabulous and peaceful nature, clean and comfortable apartment, nice and helpful lady….only 15 or 20 minutes driving from Kobarid. We absolutely recommend it.
- Fantastic location, unforgettable view to the mountains
- We came for the peace and quite and that is exactly what we got. When walking from the restaurant at 9 or 10 pm the only thing we could hear were our flipflops.The breakfast was excellent. Our room was naturally cool, since it was partly in the ground, which is a big plus when its more than 30 degrees outside. We spend there only two days but I think in the future we will go back.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Breginj