One of our best sellers in Ceres! Located in Ceres in the Western Cape region, Fairfield Cottages features accommodations with free private parking.The apartment provides guests with a patio, garden views, a seating area, satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with shower. An oven, a stovetop and toaster are also offered, as well as a kettle.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go cycling or fishing or relax in the garden.Ceres Zipline Adventures is 3.7 mi from Fairfield Cottages, while Ceres Dam is 3.7 mi from the property.
- We spent 3 nights here it was lovely to base ourselves and our dog at the Fynbos cottage and relax by the pool after doing the hikes on the farm. It was easy to explore the region from this as our base. The kitchen is well equipped and the space is comfortable. The AC is only upstairs in the dorm room, which we didnt use. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms too. The lawns are great for lying in the shade on a towel. Communication was easy and good. We met the owners and they were lovely and helpful. We spent a lot of time by the little pool to cool off from the heat! Stargazing is fabulous from here in the evenings.
- Cottages were neat.Friendly and accommodating stuff. Even when we had problems with running out of time in terms of checking out, we were allowed to stay longer. in fact we checked out at 15h30 instead of 11h00. we truly appreciated everything.
- We had an overnight stay, but it was peaceful. We wish we had more time to explore this venue. Hope to be back.
- Selfcatering no breakfast. The setting of the cottage is ideal. The farm is accessible and borders on the foot of a mountain this will make it possible to do outings for more than a one night stay.
- The outside bath is wonderful… and the proximity to the walks. The quiet of night and the stars incredible. Very comfy beds and beautiful linen. Great attention to detail in house and we had everything we needed and more.
Porterhouse Eleven has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Ceres, 1.2 mi from Ceres Zipline Adventures.A fridge and kettle are also offered.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast.Guests at Porterhouse Eleven can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Ceres Mountain Fynbos Nature Reserve is 2.4 mi from the accommodations, while Ceres Dam is 3.1 mi from the property.
- Comfortable unit.Excellent breakfast. Very welcoming hosts.
- Very clean place with a lovely garden. Location is good too.
- Warm reception and very supportive staff, addressed al my needs. Available when you need assistance, otherwise they left me to do my thing.Will stay there again!
- Clean, safe and all I needed for a good nights sleep
- Liked the privacy and host. Cleanliness was good. Breakfast was excellent.
Ceres Cozy Cottage
Offering barbecue facilities and mountain view, Ceres Cozy Cottage is set in Ceres, 1.9 mi from Ceres Mountain Fynbos Nature Reserve and 2.4 mi from Ceres Dam. The air-conditioned accommodations is 0.7 mi from Ceres Zipline Adventures, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The apartment is fitted with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with pool views.A terrace is available for guests at the apartment to use.Pass Summit is 15 mi from Ceres Cozy Cottage.
- The overall quietness.The privacy was excellent.Neat and tidy place.
- Fantastic hosts who were very helpful. Located in a quiet part of town but close to everything. Private, spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated.
- A beautiful room with all the convenience of a modern hotel room. Outstanding host and beautiful neighborhood.
- Very friendly hosts, very clean and very nice ginger biscuits!
- We liked that fact that it was open. There were enough devices to heat up the whole place. It was very comfortable and cozy.
Chantilly Guest House
Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a private pool, garden view and a balcony, Chantilly Guest House is located in Ceres. Boasting free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and skiing.The apartment features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with pool views.The apartment offers a buffet or à la carte breakfast.Chantilly Guest House has a barbecue, garden and sun terrace, which can be enjoyed by guests if the weather permits.Ceres Zipline Adventures is 0.8 mi from the accommodations, while Ceres Mountain Fynbos Nature Reserve is 2 mi from the property.
- The views The garden The pool The pink and red petals of the garden floating in the pool with a wonderful scent Waking up to the sounds of birds whistling and the wind blowing the trees. The rooms and bathroom is very clean The friendly staff The friendly and accommodating host The surrounding area Aircon The WiFi The parking is secureThis turned out to be everything that we needed in a vacation. It was so nice that we decided to extend our stay as we just didnt want it to end.
- The owners were friendly and attentive. A home away from home.
- Lovely people Clean Great BreakfastBeautiful garden
- They went above and beyond for us, we were a bit late to arrive and we couldnt get food so they just gave us something small to get through the night, their breakfast was so lovely and the pool was amazing to swim in before we drove in. I really loved the hosts and was super grateful for their super amazing hospitality! If youre in ceres definitely stay with them!
- Tanya and Frank were excellent hosts. The breakfast was first class and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.For anyone going to Ceres for the Parkrun the situations is perfect.
Clearwater Luxury Apartment
Set 0.7 mi from Ceres Zipline Adventures and 1.2 mi from Ceres Mountain Fynbos Nature Reserve in Ceres, Clearwater Luxury Apartment offers accommodations with a kitchenette. This property offers a private pool and free private parking.With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this apartment is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Ceres Dam is 2.3 mi from the apartment, while Pass Summit is 3.1 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Fynbos Guest Farm
Located in Wolseley, 3.7 mi from Waverley Hills Wine Estate and 15 mi from Bergsig Estate, Fynbos Guest Farm features accommodations with access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.Guests at the farm stay can enjoy a continental breakfast.Fynbos Guest Farm offers a children’s playground.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodations.The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 53 mi from Fynbos Guest Farm.
- Loved the warm welcome from the staff and owner. What a warm, caring and healing place.So much to see and so much to do if you are animal lovers!Especially great for childrenthey can feed all the animals, scratch the pigs, spend time with the bunnies, the ducks followed us all around, we spent hours feeding leaves to the llama and grooming the friendliest horse in the world. There is so much love everywhere, beautiful ornaments hanging in all the trees, motivational messages everywhere, lovely walks….
- Breakfast was good, very filling and fresh and delivered on time in nice picnic style basket. Also the information on the rooms about nearby attractions assist a lot. Lovely animals to see around the farm is actual very nice.
- Fynbos Guest Farm is a truly magical place to stay! We stayed in cosy Owl Cottage which has everything one needs for an enjoyable and comfortable stay including an indoor fire place for wintery nights. The farm is absolutely beautiful! There is so much to do and see on the farm and close by in the area. We loved feeding the animals, exploring the stunning gardens, walking in the forest, and spending time in the glass meditation room. Fynbos Guest Farm is definitely a place to visit again and again! Thank you Maurice and Peter being such wonderful hosts and for creating such a beautiful and loving home for all the rescued and rehomed animals! We will be back!
- Hosts were incredibly personable and helpful and even helped us light our fire! It is a magical place with rescue animals everywhere! Breakfast arrived in a picnic basket as was beautifully presented and delicious even a freshly baked loaf right out the farm oven! We will for sure be back!
- The Remoteness, peaceful, staff were so accomodating, and polite. Pete and Maurice made our visit so special. Thank you.
Big Sky Cottages
One of our best sellers in Wolseley! Big Sky Cottages has river views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Wolseley, 3.3 miles from Waverley Hills Wine Estate.Each unit features a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a fireplace, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units feature a dining area and/or a balcony.The chalet has a playground.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go hiking or cycling, or relax in the garden and use the grill facilities.Bergsig Estate is 8 miles from Big Sky Cottages. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 65 miles from the accommodation.
- The setting with the mountain as a backdrop. The place was comfortable. I liked the thoughtful inclusion of items for sale
- The view, the tranquility. Very specifically the way we could simply book in and get the keys from the apartment rather than go to a reception and wait and fill in forms. The whole experience from booking to departing was very efficient and professional! Thank you we absolutely loved it!
- The location and the views of the mountains and valley are just too awesome. The accommodation is kitted out with everything you could possibly think of you can see that the owners have really put thought into what their guests need and want. The units are large, modern and clean and the owners are very pleasant and accommodating. It is so peaceful here, but you arent too far from civilization and wine farms to find activities to do a shop to grab groceries. We loved the pool area and games provided for the guests.
- Big Sky Cottages is set. In a beautiful location surrounded by mountains. Checking in was straight forward and simple. The accommodation were wonderful and cozy, perfect for an anniversary getaway where they also left a sweet gift. We were very happy with our time there.
- Absolutely love this little place and the plus side that it rained all night made us literally feel we were up in the sky floating on our warm, soft duvet, I thought I had arrived in heaven, thank you for sharing your beautiful property with us!
Fraaigelegen Farm – Home of ADHARA EVOO
Located near Tulbagh, at the foot of the Witzenberg Mountains, Fraaigelegen Farm – Home of ADHARA EVOO is a working wine and olive farm, and offers self-catering accommodations.Each cottage comes with air conditioning, cozy indoor fireplaces and wall heaters. You will find a fully equipped, self-catering kitchen. Each unit has a private terrace and BBQ facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property has a dam for swimming. The area is popular for horse riding, mountain biking and hiking, as well as olive and wine tasting.Cape Town International Airport is 78 mi from Fraaigelegen Farm – Home of ADHARA EVOO.
- So peaceful in the country. Venishree was a pleasure and very responsive to messages. We only stayed a night but it was great. Wished we could stay longer. Thank you
- The location was quiet and perfect for a weekend getaway from Cape Town. The hosts Venishree Juergen were very friendly and welcoming on our arrival, and also accommodated our request for a slightly later checkout time. The cottage was very clean well equipped with what we needed and the honesty box had some great extras.
- Lovely little cottages in a beautiful, peaceful setting. Very comfortable beds and a well equipped kitchen. The fireplace in the lounge was fantastic for the chilly winter evenings! We had a lovely, relaxing couple of days, thank you!
- Great communication, easy to find and a wonderful break away from the city. Facilities were ideal and great swim in the dam after a hot day was well deserved. Would return in a heartbeat!
- Centrally located in the Tulbagh valley. Close to all offerings in the valley and still experience peace and quite farmstay. Excellent value for money… farm dam swim was a bonus and the hosts was exceptional
The River Siding
The River Siding has river views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Wolseley, 1.5 miles from Waverley Hills Wine Estate.Some units are air-conditioned and include a patio and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.The chalet has a grill.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, cycling and fishing are possible nearby.Bergsig Estate is 10 miles from The River Siding. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 67 miles from the accommodation.
- The property was not shy in supplying firewood, which was excellent to make a big bonfire for a long time.
- The house was super clean. The fresh bread that they put on the counter was a very nice gesture. The views are stunning! Great value for money
- Beautiful location and mostly well equipped. Indoor fireplace and outdoor braai with a lovely mountain view.
- Stunning cleaning lady and very friendly! Good wifi!Comfortable bed. Wood was included. And milk and fire lighters supplied.
- Loved the cottage and setting. Would be great if it was fenced down the sides and at the back, so that one could bring big dogs.Huskies tend to roam
Tulbagh Boutique Heritage Hotel
One of our top picks in Tulbagh. Located in the center of Tulbagh, this boutique heritage hotel features a restaurant, tapas and wine bar, spa, conference center, private parking, complimentary WiFi throughout and is wheelchair friendly.The air-conditioned rooms at the Tulbagh Hotel are individually decorated and have stylish furnishings. They come equipped with flat-screen cable TVs, a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom. Some suites feature a fireplace, while other room have four-poster beds.There are 3 pool areas, with indigenous Fynbos gardens and shady seating areas.Activities include historic tours, wine and olive tasting, mountain biking, hiking, horse riding, golf
and a zip-lining adventure.Cape Town is located 76 mi away.
- Beautiful surroundings, luxurious feel, outstanding service and great food.
- Staff was amazing. Food was excellent. Room was superb.
- Great place, room was amazing and food top notch! Would definitely recommend and will look forward to going back again.
- Really surprised by both the facilities and value for money. Would highly recommended this stay.
- The food was divine, tasty and delicious. The room was spacious, clean and beautifully decorated.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ceres