One of our top picks in Chefchaouen. Featuring a restaurant, garden and views of garden, Dar Jasmine is located in Chefchaouen, an 8-minute walk from Ras Elma Water Source. The property is around 1.2 miles from Mohammed 5 Square, 1.3 miles from Kasba and 1.3 miles from Outa El Hammam Square. The property provides mountain views, a terrace, and free WiFi is available throughout the property.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at the guesthouse have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms contain a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at Dar Jasmine can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Khandak Semmar is 1.9 miles from the accommodation, while Mnt, J. Tissouka is a 3-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel, 43 miles from Dar Jasmine, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Room is very nice and clean , the style of hotel is wonderful, staff is very nice , helpful and polite. Location is just perfect right next to entering to Medina and beautiful waterfalls.
- This place was incredible, our favorite of our trip. The place is clean and the staff is nice and helpful. The meals were delicious and fresh. Our favorite part was the view of the city. At night you can watch the sunset over the mountain and city. We highly recommend staying here!
- The views from this property are just WOW!!! The rooms were also very very nicely put. Everybody in our group loved the stay We stayed in Jaipur and Nairobi suites, and Adelaide. Thanks Dar Jasmine!
- Everything is new. The hotel is perched high above and separated from the town proper , even though we are only speaking about 5 minutes by foot. If stairs intimidate you, this is not the right place since youll climb about 100 to get inside. In my opinion, the views are worth it. Hotel staff will carry your luggage up for you and parking is available down below.
- Great breakfast, great service, great views and beautifully decorated. Brand new place.
Riad Zaitouna Chaouen
One of our best sellers in Chefchaouen! Riad Zaitouna Chaouen features air-conditioned rooms with satellite flat-screen TV in the Old Town district of Chefchaouen. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Continental and halal breakfast options are available daily at Riad Zaitouna Chaouen.The accommodation has a terrace.Popular points of interest near Riad Zaitouna Chaouen include Kasba, Outa El Hammam Square and Mohammed 5 Square. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel, 42 miles from the guesthouse, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Great breakfast served on the rooftop, overlooking the town
- The location and the staff specially Abdullah. They went out of their way to make the stay a memorable one.
- The staff of the Riad are very helpful and very kind… They helped with the special arrangements to receive me very late night… The room was ready… They were quick to make suggestions.
- Great location! You can walk anywhere from the riad.
- It was comfortable and in a good location, breakfast was also good
One of our top picks in Chefchaouen. Located in the Medina of Chefchaouene, Dar Zambra is a traditional, Moroccan guest house. It offers a terrace with mountain views and a lounge area. It is a 10-minute walk from Rass Elma.All of the heated rooms at Dar Zambra are traditionally decorated and feature a mountain view. Each room has a private bathroom with shower.Breakfast in included and served each morning in the dining room and free Wi-Fi access is available in the rooms.Dar Zambra has a 24-hour reception, which can organize airport shuttles, with an additional cost. Akchour is 19 mi from the guest house.
- Everything was great the stuff were so nice and helpful.Location was great easy to find so close to a parking car and few steps away from the city center
- everything was excellent and extremely kind personnel
- The staff was really very kind. The feel was welcoming. The terrace beautiful
- I spent three nights here. I liked the location near the top of the medina. The facilities were clean and well maintained. Having a heater in the room was much appreciated.
- Amazingly clean. Beautiful, perfect views of city and mountain. Close to parking.
La Petite Chefchaouen
Located in Chefchaouen and with Kasba reachable within a 4-minute walk, La Petite Chefchaouen provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi throughout the property and a shared lounge. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property is 1.8 miles from Ras Elma Water Source and 1.6 miles from Mnt, J. Tissouka.The guesthouse has certain rooms that include a patio and city view, and each room has a private bathroom and a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Petite Chefchaouen.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Outa El Hammam Square, Mohammed 5 Square and Khandak Semmar. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 42 miles from La Petite Chefchaouen.
- It was a hidden gem. Unexpectedly modern and beautiful. The staff was very courteous, helpful and respectful. Observing the area hotels, this was a big upgrade.
- The hotel is generally very good.The location is excellent and the rooms are modern, clean and bright.I was welcomed by a very friendly and attentive staff, who were very helpful and also upgraded my room !!Besides, I had to leave very early and they made me a delicious early breakfast. I recommend and hope to return soon.
- We had such a wonderful stay in this beautiful guest house. The owner was so kind and I would definitely recommend requesting dinner at the hotel. They made us a delicious family meal.
- Othman and his team took very good care of us. Othman has a passion for client service and it shows in the way his whole staff provided a very responsive, customized experience for us. We appreciated the many insights Othman shared with us about his development of the boutique hotel and his life in Morocco. We very much enjoyed his photographic art as well.
- The staff and owner were very helpful! The dinner was excellent. The location is really good, right in the Medina. The property is fairly new. The owner contacted us prior to our arrival to ensure we could find the hotel. He gave us good directions. After check in we were given a good map. They pointed out places to go to visit.
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Dar Besmellah is set in the old Medina of Chefchaouene city in the Tanger-Tetouan Region, 29 mi from Tétouan.Dar Besmellah features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Dar Besmellah is an 8-minute walk from the Kasbah and a 10-minute walk from Ras El Ma waterfall. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- We were not expecting to have a full apartment to ourselves, but that is what happened for the exact same price. Its a great deal if you are traveling with a big group.
- Dar Besmellah is a perfect place to stay in Chefchaouen while spending time there. it was a very nice experience that ive lived me in my friend, the beds are cozy and clean ,the toilet was very clean, and the rooftop is the perfect place to spend the late evening sipping ur coffee while enjoying the uncanny blue city . special thanks to the whole staff they were very friendly especially Mr abdel aziz
- Nice staff, clean and roof top was great!Great location!
- This hotel was in a great location, situated in the heart of the blue city, Chefchaouen. You have stunning views of the city and surrounding mountains from their rooftop. We loved the relaxed atmosphere of the place.
- The beds were lovely and very comfortable. The bathrooms were nice and clean with waterfall shower heads. Such a cute place and a nice location near the walk up to the old masque.The view from the terrace is wonderful. I had my breakfast up there.Came as a solo traveler and felt really safe and cared for.
One of our top picks in Chefchaouen. Providing free WiFi, Riad Cherifa offers accommodations in Chefchaouene, 2.7 mi from Mnt, J. Tissouka. Open since 2016, the property is within 650 feet of Viewpoint and Outa El Hammam Square. Local points of interest like Kasba and Mohammed 5 Square are both reachable within 1,300 feet.At the guest house the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The units are fitted with a seating area.Guests at Riad Cherifa can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodations offers a sun terrace.Ras Elma Water Source is 2,300 feet from Riad Cherifa, while Khandak Semmar is 2,950 feet away. Sania Ramel Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Riad Cherifa was incredible! Beautiful and clean accommodations with an extremely attentive staff who went above and beyond. The best part by far was the gorgeous rooftop terrace with views of the Rif Mountains, which was perfect for taking a good book up to in the afternoon or a glass of mint tea at sunset. Breakfast was a huge spread and absolutely delicious. My sister and I each got massages at the Riad and we both loved it! Definitely not like the typical American massage so I wouldnt recommend if youre overly modest.
- One of the most beautiful Riads is chefchuoen. Clean, comfortable, nice and helpful staff. Couldnt have asked for a better experience. Highly recommended.
- The Riad is so beautiful decoration, very unique hotel. It is small, but clean and beautiful. It is Riad with 3 star price , but with 5 star decoration and services.
- Facilities were so pretty. Stuff is great. Breakfast is great.
- Location, absolutely gorgeous riad very unique and artistic. Lovely staff. Best shower Ive had in longer than I can remember!
One of our top picks in Chefchaouen. Located in Chefchaouene, 3.1 mi from Viewpoint, Casa Familia features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The property is 15 minutes walk from the Medina.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Casa Familia features free WiFi .You will find a 24-hour front desk and a private parking at the property.Mnt, J. Tissouka is 3.1 mi from Casa Familia, while Khandak Semmar is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 29 mi from Casa Familia.
- The facility was like house, it was very spacious and mostly the shower was clean. The bed was comfortable and the blankets were warm. Staff was helpful and kind.
- The property was clean and comfortable. The front desk very helpful. I had room 5 which was very spacious.
- The reception of the staff of chefchuenan was very welcoming the warmth and hospitality was amazing, Zainb and the rest staff does an amazing job with the property. It was very calming, breakfast was great. Chefchuenan was very beautiful.
- Exceptionally clean and smells fresh. Staff very helpful
- It was a nice property with clean bathroom. Staff was helpful and breakfast was good.
Maison d’Hôtes Akchour
Maison d’Hôtes Akchour is located a 10-minute drive from Chefchaouene city center. The property is 40 mi from Tetouan city and a 40-minute from Ras El Ma. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Units at Maison d’Hôtes Akchour will provide you with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Private bathrooms also come with a shower.Local cuisine can be enjoyed at the onsite restaurant.At Maison d’Hôtes Akchour guests will find a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Other facilities offered include shared lounge and a tour desk.Ibn Batouta Airport is 57 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Chefchaouen! Featuring a shared lounge, terrace and views of city, Afra House is located in Chefchaouen, a few steps from Outa El Hammam Square. Around a few steps from Kasba, the property is also a 13-minute walk away from Mohammed 5 Square and offers free WiFi. The guesthouse has family rooms.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at the guesthouse also feature a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Afra House offers a continental or halal breakfast.Khandak Semmar is 1.1 miles from the accommodation, while Ras Elma Water Source is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 43 miles from Afra House.
- If you are visiting Chefchaouen you will have to stay here! The host is absolutely amazing, treat everyone like family with the best hospitality, amazing food and good conversation! Ready to be enlightened! The place Itself is adorable, the rooftop is more than instagram worthy so much better than those photo spots where you have to pay around town. Come experience the magic of this blue town yourself
- If we could give this guesthouse a 12, we would! The location is great, right in the heart of the Medina. The owner greeted us with tea and cookies, and was very accommodating, offering advice on where to go and where to dine. Our charming little room was on the rooftop, off the beautiful little terrace, and was absolutely lovely. The traditional Moroccan breakfast was great, and we were even asked how strong we would like our coffee. 100 would stay again, and wish we had more time to stay longer.
- Best place throughout our stay in Morocco! The staff are REALLY sincere and wonderful! One of the highlights in Chefchouen! They also make the best Moroccan mint tea. The house has a beautiful rooftop and is very comfortable, which make you feel like home. Awesome breakfast with eggs, fruits, juice, honey, cheese, and tea
- Everything is AMAZING.Thanks Imad, Fatima and Fadila.
- Afra house was in a great location and had a lot of character! The breakfast was particularly delicious.
Set in Chefchaouene and with Outa El Hammam Square reachable within 1.6 mi, Casa Sabila offers express check-in and check-out, nonsmoking rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi and a terrace. The property is around 1.6 mi from Mohammed 5 Square, 2.2 mi from Khandak Semmar and 1.6 mi from Kasba.At the guest house, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Casa Sabila offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Ras Elma Water Source, Viewpoint and Mnt, J. Tissouka. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel, 43 mi from Casa Sabila, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- This riad, this RIAD, is Fantastic! Beautifully decorated, exceptional service, excellent location. Imad met us upon arrival provided us relevant local information. In the height of the Corona virus woes this Riad was a ray of sunshine.Exceptional hospitality. Imad woke up extra early to make sure we had a warm breakfast and coffee before our morning departure!
- Very clean, very friendly, super helpfull… Really recommended, can ask for more, absolutely amazing!!
- Small boutique hotel only 5 rooms and the moment you walk in you feel truly welcomed by Said the owner and by Imen and Fabila. All gave us good advice as where to eat and overall information about the history of the town. If I ever come back, it will be here. The breakfast was delicious and to sit in the terrace and drink mint tea is a memory you will cherish.
- Everywhere it is beautiful in this mountain city. We loved our stay at Casa Sabila so much that we wanted to stay another night but it is booked. Our room was charming and comfortable and Hamsa, the manager, was helpful and friendly.
- Everything about this property is amazing, especially the staff! Definitely would recommended and stay here again!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Chefchaouene