One of our top picks in Lourinhã. Located in Lourinhã, 2,650 feet from Zimbral Beach, #emcasa GUESTHOUSE features accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. 1.9 mi from Lourinhã Museum and 5.6 mi from Dino Park Lourinha, the property provides a garden and a terrace. All rooms have a patio with pool views and free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the guest house the rooms include a wardrobe and a private bathroom.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at #emcasa GUESTHOUSE.The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado, 42 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- We spent a relaxing 5 days here and would happily return. The rooms are furnished to an extremely high standard and the breakfast is the best we have had in Portugal. The hosts are very helpful but not overly intrusive. Would recommend to friends
- Unique place in a magical setting. Very clean and bautiful rooms. Delicious breakfast!! Best of all very friendly and helpful hosts. Not only did they make sure we were comfy in the house but they also gave us great recommendations for what to visit and wherd to eat. So much to see and do in this area of Portugal!
- I loved it all. Ronny and Timmo were excellent hosts and made it feel like we were friends staying in their home and it was ours to enjoy. Great recommendations on the area and lovely healthy breakfasts.
- The location was perfectly situated between ocean, great restaurants and all easy to navigate. Breakfast was better than we anticipated, delicious fresh produce, incredible jams, breads, cheese, hams, excellent espresso and Portuguese pastries.
- We had a wonderful stay! Very spacious and clean room, amazing view, pool, lounge beds and service. Also the food was perfect, super breakfast, snacks and drinks. Everyone was super friendly, we felt at home, had a great time and would love to come back and definitely recommend it!!
Furnaka Eco Village
One of our top picks in Lourinhã. Located in Lourinhã, 1.6 mi from Zimbral Beach, Furnaka Eco Village features accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations provides luggage storage space and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms at the guest house are fitted with a seating area. At Furnaka Eco Village the rooms include a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and a patio with a garden view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodations.Lourinhã Museum is 0.7 mi from Furnaka Eco Village, while Dino Park Lourinha is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 40 mi from the guest house.
- Spacious and clean.. only stayed the one night.. slightly put off by the location.
- Espao muito agradvel com piscina e jardins com baloios e espaos timos para os midos. Os apartamentos so bem equipados, os funcionrios so muito prestveis,como mimo de boas vindas tnhamos uma limonada e um bolo caseiro ainda morno delicioso.Tem uma excelente localizao perto da praia do Areal e da Areia Branca e da Atalaia.
- Muito acolhedor, com limonada e bolo de limo caseiro de welcome drink, espao exterior tanto para adultos relaxarem como crianas brincarem excelente.Aconselho. So uma simpatia.
- A simpatia e disponibilidade da Catarina. A propriedade em si fantastica.Adoramos.
- O pequeno almoo estava muito bom e principalmente muito completo
Silver Coast Vacation Inn
Offering modern-style rooms with Berlengas and Cape Carvoeiro views, the Silver Coast Vacation Inn is located in Porto das Barcas, Atalaia, along the Silver Coast. It sits 350 feet from the Atlantic Ocean.Vacation Inn’s bright accommodations feature floor-to-ceiling windows. Each one has direct access to the orchard and gardens. All have private bathroom facilities with shower or bath. All studios and apartments feature private entrances and outdoor living spaces. There is free WiFi access and free parking on site.Guests can enjoy meals at great local restaurants, as well as fresh local produce all available within a short walking distance.To enrich your experience, a Wellness Program, including surfing lessons, walking/hiking tours, yoga, fitness classes, horseback ridding, or massage and osteopath therapy, is available at an extra fee. Guests wanting to practice their swing will find a variety of golf courses within 6.8 mi. Porto das Barcas Beach is a 7-minute walk away.Peralta Beach is at a 1.9 mi distance. Peniche, where guests can take the ferry boat to Berlengas Island, is 12 mi away. Lourinhã’s Dino Park, Europe’s largest outdoor Jurassic Park is 3.7 mi away. Bacalhôa Buddha Eden-Garden of Peace, Quinta dos Louridos, is 16 mi away. Lisbon is less than a 45-minute drive away.
- We were happy that this beautiful home overlooking the ocean was our last stop in Portugal. It was the perfect spot to finish our holiday. Only wish we had planned to stay longer. Wonderful hosts that take great pride in their place and are truly committed to making their guests feel welcome and important. Memorable stop and one of the highlights of our time in Portugal.
- What a place !!! I felt I didnt want to leave !! The owners creating such an amazing place!! I had a direct view on the ocean, bed was extremely comfortable and breakfast most delicious. I really highly recommend and I hope I will be back very soon…
- Wonderfull views and. Ana was extrely helpful Great breakfat
- Where do I begin to list what I liked about the property. For starters, the host makes you feel so welcome. This property is designed to give the guests an excellent stay, with the choice of hot or cold brilliant breakfast in your room, at the time of your choosing, to making restaurant reservations, providing beach towels and parasols so that you can enjoy all of Lourinhs gorgeous beaches or lounge by the Inns pool. The location is spectacular. As I mentioned, you have many fabulous beaches in Lourinh and several fantastic restaurants within walking distance from the Inn. The Inn is located in a quiet area, providing peace, tranquility and spectacular views of the Atlantic. A perfect place to stay.
- Weve been welcomed very warmly, it was like coming home. The view was spectacular, the bed really comfy. Our host Ana recommended a great restaurant nearby she even took care of the reservation for us! and on the little terrace right infront of our room we enjoyed a glass of wine as sundowner it was just perfect. Great location for a longer stay!
Set on the beachfront in Peniche and boasting a bar, Consolação Pedramar has free WiFi throughout the property. Built in 2015, the property is within 5 mi of Peniche Fortress and 6.8 mi of São João Baptista Fort. The guest house has family rooms.At the guest house, all rooms include a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Consolacao Beach, Consolacao Beach and Medao Beach. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado, 48 mi from Consolação Pedramar, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I liked how clean and comfortable was the room. The owner has a bakey next to the hostelcand the coffee and bread are very good, also the sweet breads. This is not luxury I was not looking for it but it is very clean and comfortable, all that you need when you take days off.
- Very clean room and walking distance to Praia da Consolaao. Staff super nice!
- I have stayed in this accommodation three years in a row and its perfect for when I travel to Peniche. Quiet location but still close to everything and the room is wellpriced for what you get. Clean, quiet with a comfortable bed. This time they let me check in early, which was much appreciated. I also had a kitchenette in my room, which really came in handy. One of the best restaurants in the area and a beautiful beach and hiking path is a short walk away. Definitely recommend this spot!
- I liked the location close to the beach and restaurants you can walk and we had free breakfast in the bakery and it was really good
- The room was very clean. The beds comfortable altough very hot. There was however a fan in the wardrobe which we just so the next day. Overall I think it was a good quality for what you paid.
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz. Located in Silveira, Vila Louro provides free bikes. With an outdoor swimming pool, the property also features barbecue facilities. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the guest house, every room is equipped with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Vila Louro also boast a garden view. The units at the accommodations are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Vila Louro.You can play billiards at the guest house, and the area is popular for cycling.Lisbon is 30 mi from Vila Louro, while Sintra is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 27 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was very tasty and very good quality. Lots of selection with lovely homemade jams. Filipe was extremly helpful and very welcoming throughout my stay. Its a 5 min drive to the local beach but why drive when you can use one of his bikes which takes only 15mins. Will certainly book here again when i return. Thank you.
- Fantastic stay! We couldnt ask for a better place to relax. Perfect room, excellent staff and hospitality. We had enough privacy and the facilities are fantastic. We are already planning our next reservation to come back and would recommend to all our friends. Thank you very much!
- What most surprised us was the perfect balance between the privacy of the room and the interaction with other guests in the common areas that were carefully designed to feel just like a family home. The gardens and pool are great for relaxing, and the decoration is nice and cozy. The breakfast, with natural high quality products, was also a very good surprise.A big thank you to Filipe for making us feel so welcome, well certainly return for a longer stay.
- Hotel not in my satnav, but once found this is a hidden gem.Excellent decor, spotless, friendly, relaxed, spacious, quiet.
- This is absolutely perfect choice for everyone who looks for a quite place for a great relax. Vila has wonderful garden with great swimming pool and lounge area, rooms a specious and super clean. 10min by car you reach Santa Cruz that has amazing beach coast, restaurants and supermarkets are also in the near. Vila offers great breakfast. Owners are wonderful, provide excellent service and you really feel like home ! Great job !
In the peaceful village of Serra d’El Rei, Marazul Hotel features bright rooms and a terrace bar with panoramic views. It offers free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.The hotel’s rooms have simple furniture and hardwood floors. All guest rooms are equipped with a satellite TV, a hairdryer and a private bathroom.Marazul offers a rich breakfast buffet consisting of seasonal fruits, fresh bread, toast and a variety of juices. The hotel’s bar serves refreshing drinks.Guests can relax in the communal lounge and watch cable TV, or enjoy the view from the balcony.They will also find a variety of activities in the surrounding area, including diving, fishing and hiking.The beaches of Foz do Arelho and Lapinha can be reached by car, and the hotel offers complimentary storage facilities for all kind of sports equipment.Lisbon Portela Airport is 40 miles away.
- Super clean and tidy. No need of 5 stars hotel, for me when a place is clean is much better instead of a luxury.
- The hostess was incredibly nice and made us feel very welcomed.
- Very kind personel.Quiet and calm town.ATM right next to the door.Nice places to eat in a neighborhood.
- I loved the little town of Serra del Rei and accommodation was in front of a beautiful church. If you have your own transport, I highly recommend staying here it is just 10min away from main attractions in Peniche, it just has this special atmosphere, the feel of the timed stopped, very local, real place. It got foggy the night we stayed which added a mysterious feeling to the town. Accommodation itself had what is necessary, was clean. The lady who hosted us as other visitors mentioned before, is indeed charismatic, helpful and lovely. We did not have a chance to try breakfast though as we overslept and had to rush to the next destination.
- Lolita was a charming host and the breakfast was plentiful and varied.
Sea Garden, Residência
The guest house is in a 19th century building, fully renovated in 2016. The Sea Garden is located in Peniche’s lively city center, a 5-minute walk from the Atlantic Ocean and the Peniche Fortress, which is the local museum.The rooms are decorated in a modern style and all have a private bathroom, cable TV, free WiFi, safe and air conditioning. Some have 1 or 2 balconies overlooking the Public Garden and partially overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The communal living area features ambiance music.The property provides a daily breakfast buffet. Various restaurants and cafés are also available next door.It is a 10-minute walk from the beaches of Peniche de Cima and Gâmboa, as well as from the boarding dock, with boat connections to Berlengas Island. Popular activities in the area include diving, kayaking, fishing, surfing and cycling.The Dinosaur Museum in Lourinhã is 9.3 mi from the property. The medieval town of Óbidos is at a 12 mi distance and is famed for its castle and fortified walls. At 19 mi in Bombarral, is Bacalhôa Buddha Eden Garden, the largest Oriental Garden in Europe.
- Comfortable, very clean, great location, good breakfast.
- Very nice, cozy hotel, centrally located in Peniche. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable and clean.Excellent breakfast!
- The staff were helpful and friendly we enjoyed the location as it was close to restaurants and the pier.
- Large clean room, large comfortable bed, very clean bathroom. Two balconies off the bedroom overlooking small park. Free parking on other side of river, short walk to hotel, however paid parking in front of hotel, free from 7 pm until 9am… chose to move car to be closer to us overnight. Good breakfast, excellent front desk service!!
- It was a great stay! Clean, friendly staff, and included breakfast. Would definitely come back!
Peniche center is a 4-minute drive from this guest house. Residencial Popular is a 15-minute walk from Peniche’s beaches, a renowned surfing destination.The simple and bright rooms all have a cable TV, private bathroom with toiletries and free WiFi access. Some of these heated units also include a refrigerator and views over the Ocean.The property includes an à la carte restaurant, where guests can enjoy traditional Portuguese meals and international dishes. The nearby Peniche center also has various restaurants available, most serving the region’s fish and seafood specialties.The Peniche Fort is a 2-minute walk away. The guest house is located right next to the marina and the harbor. Here guests can catch the boat to sunny Berlengas Island, where they can enjoy the beach, go hiking, camping or go on boat tours.Visit the Christmas event of Óbidos Vila Natal, within 20 minutes’ driving. It features all kind of entertainment, from circus and theater, to magic and jugglery. Fun is guaranteed for children and grown-up alike while they visit the ice-skating rink and other fairground amusements.The Portela International Airport in Lisbon is a 60-minute drive from the Residencial Popular.
- Location! You are in the heart of the cuteness of Peniche and right next to the dock for your trip to Berlenga island.
- A fantastic location, particularly if you like to observe the goingson in a small harbour. Lots of life, great sunrises, seagulls, etc. The rooms were wellheated even though it was a cold March weekend when we stayed. Elsa, the manager, speaks fluent English, which is always a plus. She gave us plenty of useful historical background about Peniche and excellent tips about nearby sights and recreation. We loved staying here!
- Very convenient location, close to the seafront. Many restaurants and cafes all around, so expect some noise till late hours.Room with private bathroom was spacious and clean.Very nice host.
- Good price in good place and very good restaurant with fresh fish. Parking
- It near the Fort, Harbor you can go to Berlengas island, near the center and you can go to both beaches if you like walking.Peniche is great place! Thank you!
Hospedaria D´Ines De Castro
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaria D´Ines De Castro offers accommodations in Coimbrã, 0.9 mi from Atouguia da Baleia, 3.1 mi from Peniche.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private or shared bathroom.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, cycling and fishing. Nazaré is 22 mi from Hospedaria D´Ines De Castro, while Óbidos is 8.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Portela Airport, 40 mi from Hospedaria D´Ines De Castro.
No reviews yet.
Live Oeste is a guest house with private accommodations in Vale Covo, less than 5 minutes’ driving from Bombarral Train Station. It is a 2-minute drive from the A8 motorway.Each room at Live Oeste has a themed décor and parquet floors. Some rooms have their own private bathroom.There are shared kitchen facilities equipped with an electric hob, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, electric kettle and kitchenware for guests’ use. There is a shared lounge with a sofa and a fireplace.Live Oeste is 5 minutes’ driving from Kiro International Karting, 10 minutes from Budha Eden – Garden of Peace, and 6 minutes from Quinta do Sanguinhal Winery.Óbidos medieval village is a 10-minute drive away, and Peniche is 20 minutes’ driving from Live Oeste guest house.
- The host was wonderful. We arrived late and she was so sweet and helpful Unreservedly recommend this sweet spot
- The communication with the host was great. She was welcoming, friendly and detail oriented. She took her time to show us around and explain everything we need to know. Checkin was smooth even though we had no cell service and communicated through wifi. Our room was cozy, with tasteful decor, and extremely clean. You could walk around barefoot. The kitchen was spacious and had everything you need.
- Local simples, limpo, confortavel, com aspecto familiar.
- O espao e a limpeza Est perto do parque dos Dinossauros e do Buda den.
- Cama confortvel e com roupa estremamente asseada. Quarto amplo.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lourinhã