Casa das Origens
Offering an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Casa das Origens is located in Campia in the Centro Region. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa das Origens features free WiFi .Guests have access to a shared kitchen, fitted with a stovetop, a refrigerator and a microwave.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 11 mi from the property, while Viseu is 24 mi away and Aveiro is 32 mi from Casa das Origens. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 65 mi from the property.
- The setting, in the town of Campia, is fantastic. Great furnishings and finishes a real gem of a place.Highly recommended. Nice and quiet with all the comforts.
- The place manage to have the character of an antique house with the modern comfort of their facilities. The room was great big, the bathroom big with a great shower pressure, all what you need. The owner was very helpful and his services were great.
- Lovely hosts, very friendly. Clean room, quiet location ideal for an escape
- We would have given them an excellent, except for not having had a detail after knowing that the extra bed havent been usted by our son, he had to sleep with the mattress on the floor. We did not notify, because It was yo late, and we didnt want to bother them.
- Nice and homely place, we loved that they had some toys for the our daughter to play with and so did she
XPT Águeda – Alojamento Local
XPT Águeda – Alojamento Local is located in Águeda’s historic center, 12 mi from Aveiro and 25 mi from Coimbra. The property offers free WiFi access.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Viseu is 29 mi from XPT Águeda – Alojamento Local, while Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 47 mi from XPT Águeda – Alojamento Local.
- Great value, clean and wonderful staff. Right in the middle of town, close to cafes and restaurants
- Its new, just across the bridge on the flat river front area. A great place to stop on the caminho and Tiago has stamps/carimbo for your credencial. I needed to see a doctor and Tiago drove me to the clinic he goes to for care. The room is spacious, bed comfortable and hot water for showers. Cant ask for more.
- This is in the area where there is a lot of street art and is just a few steps from the Camino de Santiago. Our room was modern, clean and while not especially large, it had everything we needed. Good breakfast.
- Tiago was great! Very helpful, and he came to pick us up from the train station when we couldnt get a taxi. Very friendly and recommended many places. Wish we had stayed an extra day!
- It was clean, quiet and comfortable. The location is great, and staff is friendly and helpful.
Encosta Dos Túneis – Turismo E Lazer
Encosta Dos Túneis – Turismo E Lazer is located in Sever do Vouga, 16 mi from Aveiro and 24 mi from Viseu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units feature views of the mountain or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This guest house has water sports facilities. The Vale do Vouga bicycle trail passes through the property and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing. Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 14 mi from Encosta Dos Túneis – Turismo E Lazer, while Lagoa is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 40 mi from the property.
- This place is very very special. I hope fewer people will learn about it but its inevitable that its popularity will only grow. Everything is done with a great deal of care and a careful attention to detail. Do not miss.
- We loved our stay here. Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful. The breakfast was amazing. The beds are really comfortable and the rooms/apartments are really clean and nicely decorated. We hope to return some day.
- this is a piece of paradise. on the vast terrain you can find everything, the accommodation is outstanding. the staff is super friendly and helpful. the pool is amazing, river is great. a true gem
- The villa was with rustic pleasant decorated, has all the appliance needed for family vacation. Pool is amazing. Breakfast is rich and fresh and absolutely worth to have. Staff are very welcoming. lots of activity on the place.
- The property was stunning and clean. We loved how you can pick anything straight from the garden and eat it. The breakfast was perfect, lots of choices and was so fresh! The children had a wonderful time picking fruit from the trees, bike riding and swimming in the beautiful pool that had the most incredible views of the surrounding landscape. The staff couldnt be lovelier they are so sweet and warm and were very attentive. We especially loved having Shiku that cat around as well as all the other animals on site. We cant wait to be back to visit and wish we had stayed at least 3 or 4 days. The in town restaurants were excellent, lots of fresh fish and incredibly affordable. A trip to the waterfall is a must! We highly recommend this establishment.
Moleiro da Costa Má
Moleiro da Costa Má has a private beach area and a terrace in Sever do Vouga. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. The property offers free use of bicycles and features a garden and outdoor pool.At the guest house, each room comes with a patio with a river view. At Moleiro da Costa Má rooms are equipped with a desk and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sever do Vouga, like cycling.Aveiro is 26 mi from Moleiro da Costa Má, while Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 48 mi from the guest house.
- What a nice surprise. The property is perfectly located in a quite and beautiful valley. An excellent destination to relax and rewind. 5
- It seems you are at an enchanted place.Food is divine.Nothing bother you.The old lady who runs the place is very kind.
- Relax total, se para el tiempo , ideal para desconectar. Recomendable cenar el bacalhau de Dona Natalia.
- The involving nature, where the river was really close to the accommodation. The host was very friendly and guide us with the main places to visit.Breakfast was included, which was something unexpected, even nothing very special.
- An absolute heaven if you are looking for peace and quiet. The hospitality was great and the hosts are amazing. I have been to many hotels but this has got to be on my top 2 if not the best I have been. It is a mix of nature and comfort.
Set on a narrow street in Vouzela’s medieval town center, this hotel features original stone walls and handpicked pieces of furniture. It combines historic charm, tasteful design and modern amenities.All rooms at Casa Museu feature tile floors with tapestries and antique furnishings. They come with recessed lighting and a satellite TV. The stone walls provide natural climate control in the rooms.A breakfast made with fresh local products is served daily in the warmly decorated dining room with open fireplace. For dinner, guests can find several eateries near to the hotel.Guests have access to the hotel’s free WiFi in all areas. Casa Museu’s friendly staff can offer airport transportation on request.There are many hiking trails in the hotel’s picturesque surroundings. The Casa Museu is just 30 minutes’ drive from the city of Viseu and free parking is available on site.
- Hotel with personality and owners are super! Strongly recommend.
- Unique place with a lot of character right at the center of a lovely small provincial town. The breakfast is very nice as well with lots of options. The staff is very friendly, warm and helpful. The town itself has a couple of nice restaurants but make sure you either book a table or show up before all the locals do.
- The location is excellent. The decoration of room and all area is fabulous! Very nice staff. The breakfast has a lot of variety and good quality
- Amazing breakfast and attention from owners was remarkable.
- Breakfast was excellent, coffee great. Hotel owner sent us to a nearby restaurant that served us one of the best meals we had during our 5 weeks in Portugal Margarida is the name of it.
Casa De Fatauncos
One of our best sellers in Vouzela! Nestled in a private garden, this 18th-century mansion house is in Fataunços, a village near Vouzela. With free WiFi, it features a tennis court, outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with antique furniture.Including painted, wooden beds, some of the elegantly furnished rooms at Casa de Fataunços are air conditioned, and all provide a TV and private bathroom.Breakfast can be served on the covered terrace or in the traditional dining room. There is a bar, and lunch and dinner are available on request.A fireplace and chandeliers decorate the lounge and Casa de Fataunços has a games room with snooker, table tennis and chess. The property also houses an art collection, with pieces dating to the 15th century. Free WiFi is available in the main house.The surrounding Gralheira Mountains offer lots of hiking trails and there are scenic bike routes through the countryside.
- Wonderful details and original furnishings make this place a virtual museum. Staff were friendly and efficient, breakfast was fulsome and served with great care with respect to Covid. The grounds around the quinta are beautifully kept and house a variety of trees and flowers. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would happily recommend Casa de Fataunos.
- A wonderful, authentic family home with private parking just outside the door set in beautiful gardens with a pool, tennis court and indoor games. The casa had so many nice touches which really added such a positive feel to our experience in this part of Portugal. Only a few minutes drive to the small and lovely town of Vouzela where there are several bars, shops and restaurants. The owners were very friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to make us feel welcome. The bed was super comfortable with crisp, fresh cotton bedlinen and the spacious bathroom with its marble floor was luxurious. We woke up to a lovely view of the mist rising from the surrounding mountains. Breakfast was superb. Everything you could have wanted, and more. This accommodation far exceeded our expectations and we hope we can plan another trip to the area so that we can stay for longer next time as it is an excellent location for being able to relax and unwind.
- Beautiful rooms, stunning garden and pool, wonderful breakfast, excellent service.
- The welcoming of Sra Maria do Carmo who couldnt be more active and helpful! Continental breakfast was very good providing excellent variety of fruit, yogurts, hams , cheeses and homemade jams and cakes.
- Good breakfast. We are indulged into the garden. Very relax to stay here.
Hotel O Cortiço
Located in the center of the beautiful Sever do Vouga region, this hotel offers fantastic views of rolling green hills and forests, conducive to a relaxing stay.The bright and spacious interiors will enhance your sense of well-being, while providing you with a chic and comfortable base for your travels.The restaurant of the Hotel O Cortiço is well known for its traditional Portuguese meals, all sourced from local organic ingredients where possible.
- We were extremely welcomed and felt almost as in family the whole stay.
- breakfast was nice, the surroundings is beauftiful. the only one minus is that it is a bit far away
- Good breakfast. Very good restaurant. Friendly staff.
- Budget hotel with a twist. You like it or not. Its difficult to explain. Its a bit boring, dull and old fashioned but it has all you need. I stayed for a longer period and felt at home after some time. Rooms are ok but not special. The tv is a joke and the shower works and has hot water after a long wait. The bed is as hard as you can get but thats normal in Portugal. But overall I slept well, not too much noise although wall are thin. Breakfast is horrible after a few days you hate it…..
- I liked a lot my stay in O Cortico there are lot of wonderful plants inside the hotel that you feel like beeing in an harmonious space. Room was very, Very nice and clean, kind of romantic fully furnished room with amazing view. Indeed, I slept very well. Restaurant, very good too! O Cortico reminded me those hotels I found in South Tyrol called Idyllic Places. Ill find the way to come back again!
Offering free WiFi throughout the property, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, free bikes and garden, Beewood is located in Fiais. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The guesthouse features a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a bidet and a shower. All rooms include an electric tea pot, while some rooms also offer a patio and others also have lake views. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.BEEWOOD has a grill.Aveiro is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Viseu is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 63 miles from Beewood.
No reviews yet.
Casa Aido Santo
Located in Pinheiro de Lafões, Casa Aido Santo features a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. There is an outdoor pool and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.At the guest house each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Guests at Casa Aido Santo can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.You can play billiards at the accommodations, and the area is popular for hiking.Aveiro is 30 mi from Casa Aido Santo, while Viseu is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 64 mi from the guest house.
No reviews yet.
Bamboo Guest House
Boasting a garden and a terrace, Bamboo Guest House is located in Águeda. All rooms boast a kitchenette and a private bathroom. There is a barbecue and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, microwave, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the guest house will be able to enjoy activities in and around Águeda, like hiking and fishing.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.Aveiro is 13 mi from Bamboo Guest House, while Lagoa is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 55 mi from the accommodations.
- Great location, 20mins walk from the center of town. Very quiet for the most part. Very friendly dogs on the property and super nice people.
- We couldnt wish for more cousy and lovely place than the Bamboo house after our allday hiking in Lous. It was perfect closure for the day! And it has great value! It has fully equipped kitchen with any basic stuff you need to cook a proper dinner. There is LIDL literally couple mins away! And we had the cuttest visitors two little neighbour teenage kittens! There is enough privacy because of the bamboos all around the house! Dont get stressy and confused about the self checkin thing. The only suggestion for everyone is dont forget to pick up some oranges and wine, because they have manual orange juice press and nice little terrace!
- Lovely Secluded private self contained. The oewners friendly and helpfull.Safe gated accomodation.
- Its a little drop of paradise. I went alone to unwind and it was perfect, its not that spacious but its juat fine for Couple of days. Its loveley to open the big window in the kitchen and just relax. Its very modern.Loved the fact I had a complementary little bottle of alcohol, and they offer some basics like tea salt coffee sugar olive oil and vinegar. The toilet could have a hand towel. Theres an electric mosquito killer but was far from enough I had to buy spray which i think its a necessity and they could offer.I liked the fact that They had several garbages to separate the trash. It would be better if there was probably a little bit more of privacy like more bamboo around. Im surely going to return
- Adorei o recanto no meio dos bambus, o conforto da casa e toda as suas comodidades. Esperamos voltar em breve.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Macieira de Alcoba