Casa de Coelhosa
Casa de Coelhosa is around 0.6 mi from Vale de Cambra center, a 3-minute walk from the public swimming pools and a 5-minute walk from Burgães river beach. It offers free WiFi and a brand new swimming pool area, with bathroom, solar power, kitchen and barbecue facilities.Each large air-conditioned room is heated and features a cable TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, and some rooms offer a balcony.There are a few supermarkets, bakeries, cafes and restaurants within 1,650 feet. Barbecue facilities are available on site. Once a cellar, the lounge area has a fireplace, sofas and a cable TV.Guests can use one of Casa de Coelhosa rental bicycles to explore the surroundings.There is a shuttle service to Francisco de Sá Carneiro International Airport, located a 45-minute drive away from Casa de Coelhosa. Aveiro, known as the Portuguese Venice, is 25 mi away.
- Beautiful and comfortable house. Many thanks to the host Carlos for being so available and for the wonderful breakfast. We asked to change the room the family room that we reserved had no window and he gave us another room making an extra little bed for our kid. There is lots of information about the region.
- Swimming pool, parking available, very good shower
- Everything house very clean customer service amazingGood place to relax the owner are very politeGood family friendly service
- Love it.Mr Carlos was amazing, he will go out of his way to make you feel welcome. Very nice and clean house. The pool was amazing, the area Wow. Me and my children love everything.Thank you Mr Carlos.
- The hosts were really nice and cared a lot. we decided to take the breakfast as well which was the best decision! They prepared a lot of Portuguese pastries, cakes, coffee, juices, ham and cheese. The room and the facilities are really modern and comfy. Can recommend that place!
Moleiro da Costa Má
Moleiro da Costa Má has a private beach area and a terrace in Sever do Vouga. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. The property offers free use of bicycles and features a garden and outdoor pool.At the guest house, each room comes with a patio with a river view. At Moleiro da Costa Má rooms are equipped with a desk and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sever do Vouga, like cycling.Aveiro is 26 mi from Moleiro da Costa Má, while Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 48 mi from the guest house.
- What a nice surprise. The property is perfectly located in a quite and beautiful valley. An excellent destination to relax and rewind. 5
- It seems you are at an enchanted place.Food is divine.Nothing bother you.The old lady who runs the place is very kind.
- Relax total, se para el tiempo , ideal para desconectar. Recomendable cenar el bacalhau de Dona Natalia.
- The involving nature, where the river was really close to the accommodation. The host was very friendly and guide us with the main places to visit.Breakfast was included, which was something unexpected, even nothing very special.
- An absolute heaven if you are looking for peace and quiet. The hospitality was great and the hosts are amazing. I have been to many hotels but this has got to be on my top 2 if not the best I have been. It is a mix of nature and comfort.
Casa do Milhaço
Located in Arouca, Casa do Milhaço features a shared lounge, garden, BBQ area, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The guesthouse has a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a bidet and a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at Casa do Milhaço can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arouca, like hiking.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 44 miles from Casa do Milhaço.
- The hosts Luciana and her mother were wonderful and very welcoming. The house is cozy, nicely decorated and very clean, and there is a small fruit and vegetable garden in the property which we enjoyed walking in we also got to enjoy some of the fruits and aubergine that were freshly harvested by our hosts!. The location of the house is very convenient for those exploring Arouca, it is a country house but is still close to the center of the town.
- Gostmos de tudo e pensamos voltar, timo local para famlia ou grupo de amigos, pertinho de comida fantstica!Surpreendidas pelos produtos deixados para o pequeno almoo, at houve po fresquinho deixado porta pela manh!
- Fomos muito bem recebidos na casa do Milhao, que oferece todas as comodidades para uma excelente estadia.Um ptimo local para ficar quando se vai conhecer a zona de Arouca.Muito obrigado.
- Muita simpatia e ateno, de certo voltaremos na prxima vez que passarmos na zona
- Excelente pequeno almoo. Po quentinho logo pela manh e amoras e framboesas caseiras.
Hotel O Cortiço
Located in the center of the beautiful Sever do Vouga region, this hotel offers fantastic views of rolling green hills and forests, conducive to a relaxing stay.The bright and spacious interiors will enhance your sense of well-being, while providing you with a chic and comfortable base for your travels.The restaurant of the Hotel O Cortiço is well known for its traditional Portuguese meals, all sourced from local organic ingredients where possible.
- We were extremely welcomed and felt almost as in family the whole stay.
- breakfast was nice, the surroundings is beauftiful. the only one minus is that it is a bit far away
- Good breakfast. Very good restaurant. Friendly staff.
- Budget hotel with a twist. You like it or not. Its difficult to explain. Its a bit boring, dull and old fashioned but it has all you need. I stayed for a longer period and felt at home after some time. Rooms are ok but not special. The tv is a joke and the shower works and has hot water after a long wait. The bed is as hard as you can get but thats normal in Portugal. But overall I slept well, not too much noise although wall are thin. Breakfast is horrible after a few days you hate it…..
- I liked a lot my stay in O Cortico there are lot of wonderful plants inside the hotel that you feel like beeing in an harmonious space. Room was very, Very nice and clean, kind of romantic fully furnished room with amazing view. Indeed, I slept very well. Restaurant, very good too! O Cortico reminded me those hotels I found in South Tyrol called Idyllic Places. Ill find the way to come back again!
Casa das Origens
Offering an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Casa das Origens is located in Campia in the Centro Region. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa das Origens features free WiFi .Guests have access to a shared kitchen, fitted with a stovetop, a refrigerator and a microwave.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 11 mi from the property, while Viseu is 24 mi away and Aveiro is 32 mi from Casa das Origens. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 65 mi from the property.
- The setting, in the town of Campia, is fantastic. Great furnishings and finishes a real gem of a place.Highly recommended. Nice and quiet with all the comforts.
- The place manage to have the character of an antique house with the modern comfort of their facilities. The room was great big, the bathroom big with a great shower pressure, all what you need. The owner was very helpful and his services were great.
- Lovely hosts, very friendly. Clean room, quiet location ideal for an escape
- We would have given them an excellent, except for not having had a detail after knowing that the extra bed havent been usted by our son, he had to sleep with the mattress on the floor. We did not notify, because It was yo late, and we didnt want to bother them.
- Nice and homely place, we loved that they had some toys for the our daughter to play with and so did she
Castelo dos Sonhos
Featuring free WiFi, Castelo dos Sonhos offers accommodations in Valadares, 11 mi from São Pedro do Sul Thermal Baths and 25 mi from Viseu.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Aveiro is 37 mi from Castelo dos Sonhos and the nearest airport is Porto Airport, 70 mi away.
- The owner was very friendly. Theres a separate shared kitchen for all guests. Very clean and neat. The landlady even provided us with fruits from her garden.
- De todo o espao, da paisagem e do modo de receber.
- Muito boa localizao, com comrcio muito perto, restaurantes e praia fluvial. Muito sossego e ar puro.Recomendo vivamente
- timo local, excelente localizao e ambiente, simpatia da D.Alcina, muito obrigado pela fruta.
- Excelente. Sossegado para quem quer descansar ! Extrema simpatia e excelente localizao.Casa com excelentes condies, muito limpo e confortvel.Tudo 5 estrelas, voltarei de certeza.
Figurino do Douro
Figurino do Douro offers free WiFi throughout the property and rooms with air conditioning in Melres. Boasting an ATM, this property also provides guests with a terrace. There is a restaurant serving Portuguese cuisine, and free private parking is available.At the guest house the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Figurino do Douro will be able to enjoy activities in and around Melres, like cycling.Porto is 18 mi from the accommodations, while Vila Nova de Gaia is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 28 mi from Figurino do Douro.
- The location is superb, the views are just wonderful. The room is comfortable, the bed is excelent.
- From the time we walked into this hotel we were welcomed with open arms, the ambience, the staff, the restaurant and the view was exceptional. We did not expect a Michelin star quality of meal but this place is a absolute must visit. The morning when we left we had breakfast and Diana who served was phenomenal!
- the view is amazing, restaurant is very good.Unfortunately there was nog breakfast, I am sure that would be very nice as well. good beds
- Amazing view of the river from our room and the restaurant, friendly staff.There wasnt a vegetarian option on the menu, but the kitchen staff improvised a delicious vegetarian meal for us without fuss.
- Friendly staff once they realised we were staying there
Encosta Dos Túneis – Turismo E Lazer
Encosta Dos Túneis – Turismo E Lazer is located in Sever do Vouga, 16 mi from Aveiro and 24 mi from Viseu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units feature views of the mountain or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This guest house has water sports facilities. The Vale do Vouga bicycle trail passes through the property and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing. Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 14 mi from Encosta Dos Túneis – Turismo E Lazer, while Lagoa is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 40 mi from the property.
- This place is very very special. I hope fewer people will learn about it but its inevitable that its popularity will only grow. Everything is done with a great deal of care and a careful attention to detail. Do not miss.
- We loved our stay here. Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful. The breakfast was amazing. The beds are really comfortable and the rooms/apartments are really clean and nicely decorated. We hope to return some day.
- this is a piece of paradise. on the vast terrain you can find everything, the accommodation is outstanding. the staff is super friendly and helpful. the pool is amazing, river is great. a true gem
- The villa was with rustic pleasant decorated, has all the appliance needed for family vacation. Pool is amazing. Breakfast is rich and fresh and absolutely worth to have. Staff are very welcoming. lots of activity on the place.
- The property was stunning and clean. We loved how you can pick anything straight from the garden and eat it. The breakfast was perfect, lots of choices and was so fresh! The children had a wonderful time picking fruit from the trees, bike riding and swimming in the beautiful pool that had the most incredible views of the surrounding landscape. The staff couldnt be lovelier they are so sweet and warm and were very attentive. We especially loved having Shiku that cat around as well as all the other animals on site. We cant wait to be back to visit and wish we had stayed at least 3 or 4 days. The in town restaurants were excellent, lots of fresh fish and incredibly affordable. A trip to the waterfall is a must! We highly recommend this establishment.
Offering panoramic views of Vale de Cambra, this refurbished rural property features a garden. It has air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Pensão Pensão Suissa are elegantly decorated, mixing traditional wooden furniture and modern notes. Each unit features a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy some of the gourmet dishes offered by the hotel restaurant, including duck, lamb and fish. The Pensão also has a bar where it’s possible to order a selection of drinks and snacks.The city of Porto is just 31 mi away. Porto International Airport is a 1-hour drive from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
VistaFreita- Rooms & Suites
Located in Arouca, VistaFreita features a shared lounge, garden and free WiFi. There is free private parking and the property provides paid airport shuttle service.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature mountain views.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hostel.Guests at VistaFreita will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arouca, like hiking.Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 29 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 43 miles from VistaFreita.
- Nice, big and clean room with a beautiful view and good breakfast. A perfect place if you like hiking with several possibilities nearby.
- We were here again and again we were very pleased. Very friendly service of the owners in a friendly style caused that the atmosphere of the place was a great asset of the place besides its location near Passadico to Paiva and Arouca Geopark. We will definitely be back next year.
- Great place with good price and amazing service of owners
- nice room in a complete house private, and shared terrace. kitchen available, … decent breakfast. very helpful staff. quiet location, but, bar, restaurant and shop very close by. top !
- New bnb with the most fabulous hosts! Great hiking location
Looking for: Best Hotels in Macieira de Cambra