Suite ” Mon Rêve “
Located in the heart of Maastricht, Suite ” Mon Rêve ” offers a spacious nonsmoking accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It also features an on site a la carte restaurant 55, as well as a bar and terrace for guests to relax.The suite comes with a seating area and a TV. The private bathroom features a shower and a toilet, as well as a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.The river Maas is located 1,150 feet away from Suite ” Mon Rêve “. Monseigneur Nolenspark is 10 minutes by foot, while the main train station is a 15-minute walk away.
- Such a nice host, absolutely stunning room with so much attention to every little detail. The host really thought of everything a traveller could ever wish for. Even the coffee tasted better than somewhere else. A big plus was also the air conditioning during the very hot period we were travelling in and the private deck for relaxing in the evening and having dinner a glass of wine.Super clean and so beautiful stylish but also cozy. This place will stay in our minds as one of the most beautiful places we stayed at during our numerous trips throughout the world.
- Barbara our hostess was spectacular! She was the perfect compliment to the property and she was very knowledgeable about the area. I would highly highly recommend everything about this location. The gorgeous garden setting that extended off the room was just perfect to sit outside in the evenings with a little music and wine. It was very quiet and peaceful but yet a mere block from all of the Andr Rieu activities. A perfectly perfect spot. I hope that we will be back sometime very soon and we will definitely look Barbara/Mon Reve up again! Fantastic time!!
- Very well located right in the middle of downtown Maastricht. Nice hostess who kindly welcomed us and arranged coffee and thea, and a small bite for early morning as well very welcome of you are pregnant!.
- Great apartment right in the center of town. Very comfortable with a fridge,micro and Nespresso coffee machine. Best part was the terrace out back. Too bad we had a cold,cloudy 3 days in Maastricht
- Spendid apartment, cozy and tastefully arranged.Barbara is an amazing host.Thank you for an amazing experience
Featuring a bar, Casa Madrid is located in Maastricht, a 2-minute walk from Vrijthof. 600 feet from Basilica of Saint Servatius, the property is also a 3-minute walk away from Basilica of Our Lady. The property is close to popular attractions like Museum aan het Vrijthof, Bonbonniere and Onze Lieve Vrouweplein.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Casa Madrid also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Onze Lieve Vrouweplein is 600 feet from the accommodation, while Derlon is a 4-minute walk from the property. Maastricht-Aachen Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Guesthouse De Roos
Guesthouse De Roos provides rooms in Maastricht near Bonnefantenmuseum and St Servaas Bridge. The property is around 2.3 miles from Basilica of Saint Servatius, 2.3 miles from Vrijthof and 2.1 miles from Basilica of Our Lady. Helpoort is 2 miles away.All guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at the guesthouse also have free WiFi, while selected rooms will provide you with a city view.Guesthouse De Roos offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and free use of bicycles is available at the accommodation.Maastricht School of Management is 1.8 miles from Guesthouse De Roos, while Mecc Maastricht is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 8 miles from the guesthouse.
- Great family. Nicer clean apartment. Very friendly and cooperative people.
- We had a great time at this guesthouse. Our hosts were really very friendly with great sightseeing tips.The breakfasts were good and plentiful.
- All in all such an amazing stay, totally beyond my expectations. The house was very pretty, clean and stocked with all the necessities and beyond. The hosts were so friendly, helpful and thoughtful in every little detail. And of course the breakfast was just astonishing, with a big variety of things she prepared specifically for us! Even with some greek products, cause she knew I was greek! I would definitely stay again and suggest it!
- The hosts were very friendly and nice.The breakfast was beyond our expectations.The room was comfortable and the decoration was elegant.My son liked the piano in the dining room.The hosts were so kindly to listen my son play the piano lol.I really like this BB.
- Een gezellige accommodatie met sfeer ingericht op een sfeervolle locatie langs de Groene Loper. En je bent zo in de stad.
Amby family house
Offering free WiFi throughout the property, Amby family house is located in Maastricht, 3.7 miles from Basilica of Saint Servatius and 3.7 miles from Vrijthof. The property is around 3.4 miles from Basilica of Our Lady, 1.4 miles from Hotel Management School Maastricht and 2.4 miles from Bonnefantenmuseum.At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, while certain accommodations at Amby family house also feature a seating area.St Servaas Bridge is 2.4 miles from the accommodation, while Maastricht School of Management is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 7 miles from Amby family house.
- I had a nice large room on the quiet side of the house. The shared bathroom was right next door. The wifi was great. I was given a key so I could come and go as I pleased.
- Has enough space and everything needed, including fan, water cooker, hairdryer. The owner has a restaurant next door, affordable and tasty.
- Great room, this is very comfortable and homelike considering how Ive been frequently traveling last six months.Checkin is very fast.There was a water boiler, a vanity desk and cushioned chair and complimentary tea when i went inside.
- Very nice people, helpful and caring. The place was clean and had everything you may need for a couple of nights, location not too far from the city center.
- Wonderful Family Home rooms, above the Local and very Nice/good value Chinese restaurant, Far enough from the centre to be quiet, but with local bars and restaurants, as well as supermarket Chemist etc all within the locality
Gastenverblijf ‘T EINDE sfeer – privé terras – airco
Located in Elsloo, Gastenverblijf ‘T EINDE has a garden, BBQ area, terrace, and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at Gastenverblijf ‘T EINDE come with air conditioning, and some rooms also feature a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Elsloo, like cycling.Maastricht is 9 miles from Gastenverblijf ‘T EINDE, while Aachen is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 3 miles from the guesthouse.
- Wat een geweldig verblijf hebben wij gehad. Gastvrij ontvangen. Mooie, schone, complete en leuk ingerichte kamer. Mogelijkheid om lekker buiten te zitten in de zon of schaduw. Wij gaan hier zeker nog eens terug komen.
- Super mooi verblijf, mooie rustige ligging.Absoluut aan te bevelen.
- Mooi ruim ingericht verblijf met een frisse aanblik. Er is goed over de details van de inrichting nagedacht.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Bike hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling. Kasteel Terworm is 0.9 mi from Eikhold, while Thermenmuseum is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 8.7 mi from Eikhold.
- Excellent location, 15minutes on foot to Heerlens center, and 10 minutes to Open Universiteit. Bus stop outside the property to use if you want, parking facilities if you have a car, Run by volunteers > thus they care! Wifi provided. Large kitchen to use as one sees fit. Shared bathroom for those that do not mind, but it was exceptionally clean. Did not provide toiletries though, thus bring your own. Value for money. Very friendly staff, helpful.
- My stay at Eikholt was excellent and the accommodation was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful.There is parking on site and access is easy. The property is well located.
- beautiful place at a nice road, just a few minutes from the center, the theatre, the train station and a forest peaceful landscape. Bring tea/coffee and sth. for breakfast along
- The location is very well a 20 minutes walking distance to the train station. Bus in front of the entrance. Parking space sufficient.Very nice starting point for hiking and biking.Good quality price ratio
- The stay was pleasant and facilities what I needed for a quick overnight stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mesch