The Bearded Dragon Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Tamborine Mountain. The Bearded Dragon Hotel is set on 110 acres of native countryside in the Gold Coast. The property features a billiards table and free parking.All rooms at Mt. Tamborine’s Bearded Dragon are air conditioned, and offer tea and coffee making facilities. Each room comes with a TV and DVD player. Shared laundry facilities are available.The Bearded Dragon provides free entertainment, including a crocodile and dragon show and cane toad racing. The tour desk can help guests with travel arrangements. In-room massage services are available upon request.Guests can enjoy a traditional Australian pub meal in the Bearded Dragon Restaurant. A range of bottled and tap beers are available. The veranda is the perfect place to enjoy views of Mt. Tamborine with a glass of local wine.The hotel is a scenic 50-minute drive from Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Albert River Winery is just a 6-minute drive away. There are a number of art galleries located within 15 minutes’ drive.
- The room was nice, The bed was super comfy having the spa bath was a great touch
- the country feel was great and the room was very comfortablewe enjoyed spending the afternoon at the beer gardenthe children were thoroughly entertained as were the adults with the reptile show, toad racing and animals. The live band was very good too.
- breakfast was ok but I like being on site to the pub so can go out and just walk back to your room. Room was nice for a romantic getaway
- Staff were friendly, helpful and very customer focussed.
- The place is beautiful and super relaxing, the restaurant and the pub are awesome. The room was clean
Hampton Estate Wines
Hampton Estate Wines is located in Mount Tamborine and features a restaurant and barbecue facilities. Rooms are fitted with a balcony.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel each room includes a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and a patio with a garden view.Hampton Estate Wines offers a sun terrace.Gold Coast is 22 mi from the accommodations, while Surfers Paradise is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Gold Coast Airport, 24 mi from Hampton Estate Wines.
- I found the property location quite central to the tourist attractions. The staff were very friendly and made suggestions on what to do and where to eat. The wine tasting was a good way to start my break.
- room decor very nice very clean. staff were all so friendly and went out of their way to help. the food at the restaurant was very good and we all enjoyed our meals. we had drinks at the fire pit and it was really nice to watch the sun go down.
- great location, beautiful atmosphere modern, stylish and very comfortable room fireplace bath good onsite restaurant value for money accommodation
- The cottage was very comfortable, lovely sunny, great bed good quality linen, the newly installed fireplace was added bonus as it wasnt listed in the information online but made the cottage very cosy. We dined at the onsite restaurant both nights the food was excellent. The location was perfect for us, a short drive to all attractions. The owners were extremely warm, friendly keen to please, the staff were excellent. I would thoroughly recommend this property, we will definitely return.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. We liked the personal touches and decor of the cottages.
Located at the top of Tamborine Mountain, only 5 minutes’ drive from various wineries and markets, this cozy retreat offers both luxury spa cottages and queen rooms with private bathrooms. There is a guest lounge with a wood burner and free WiFi access.All accommodations at Camelot Cottages Mt Tamborine features wooden flooring and modern furnishings. LCD TVs, fans and bathrooms with bathrobes and hairdryers are provided. The cottages have kitchen facilities and spa baths.For dining, cafes and bistros at Mount Tamborine are a 5-minute drive away. Barbecue facilities at Camelot Cottages are also provided.Located on Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland, this property is only a 5-minute drive from Tamborine Mountain Distillery, Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk and Whitches Falls National Park. Gold Coast Airport is a 57-minute drive away. Free private parking is provided.
- Location was good. Breakfast was good. Amazed at size of bathroom area. Cleanliness. Overall it was great.
- Very comfortable clean and loved all the little touches.
- Everything…….. it was nice and clean, the spa was amazing, Sandra was welcoming and helpful, the place was a close drive to a lot of things and it was nice and peaceful.
- Fully self contained. You could go out as the cottages are close to restaurants and cafes or you can cozy up and stay in.
- Everything was Perfect. Exactly what we were expecting and excellent location. The cottage was cosy and luxurious at the same time. Wonderful staff and great reccomendations for local restaurants. Highly recommend and would stay again. Thank you.
Songbirds Rainforest Retreat
One of our top picks in Tamborine Mountain. Featuring a garden, Songbirds Rainforest Retreat features accommodations in Mount Tamborine.Each unit is fitted with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower. A balcony with garden views is offered in all units.Gold Coast is 16 mi from the villa. The nearest airport is Gold Coast Airport, 27 mi from the property.
- the amazing service and amazing spa bath, endless hotwater, room service for breakfast was amazing as was the actual breakfast meal. the view of the rainforest was spectacular as well as the property. close to the town for entertainment and venues for meals etc.
- Everything was great and up to standards. Would definitely come back here again. Service was great and the room was beautiful. I requested the wine chocolate truffles and card package as I was surprising my girlfriend for valentines day and she absolutely loved it! 10/10
- Good location easy to access all surrounding attractions. Room was very comfortable.
- as we were a late arrival, we received an email explaining exactly what to do and how to get in. AWESOME!!!
- Staff were great. room was amazing. Location is great aswell.
Pethers Rainforest Retreat
Pethers Rainforest Retreat is an adults-only property located in Mount Tamborine and offers a restaurant, a bar and a garden. The accommodations is 19 mi from Nerang, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast consists of 1 bedroom, a kitchenette with dining area, and 1 bathroom with shower. A flat-screen TV and a Blu-ray player are offered.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Pethers Rainforest Retreat offers a terrace. A car rental service is available at the accommodations.Gold Coast is 25 mi from Pethers Rainforest Retreat, while Surfers Paradise is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Gold Coast, 38 mi from the bed and breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Beautiful location in amongst the trees! The breakfast basket was yummy, and the food in the restaurant was incredible! All staff were very kind and welcoming. We had a lovely one night stay and have recommended it to everyone weve seen since!
- The setting, the furnishings, the little extra touches e.g., sparkling wine, T2 tea bags, plunger coffee, breakfast etc, created a very luxurious atmosphere. The restaurant served some excellent food which was priced well.
- The accommodation was beautifully appointed. I loved the space, the fire place and of course the views and the tranquility. Breakfast was a delightful experience. Very creative way of presentation and in terms of quality and quantity it met all our needs. Dinner was very good great chef!
- Really enjoyed the breakfast and location was beautiful and very peaceful
- Loved everything Beautiful place to relax Amazing
Aaronlee Retreat is located on the top of Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland, with amazing views of the Gold Coast and surrounding mountains. It offers rooms with a kitchen or kitchenette. For breakfast included rates, bacon and eggs are provided for guests to cook themselves.All rooms come with a large balcony or veranda and are equipped with a TV. Offering coastal or mountain views, they also come with a lounge and dining area. Some rooms offer a fireplace and spa bath.Set among 10 acres of lawns and gardens, Aaronlee Retreat offers an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Other dining options are a 5-minute drive away.The property is a 15-minute drive to attractions such as Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk, Tamborine Mountian Distillery and MT Cheese Factory. A variety of vineyards are also within a 15-minute drive. Movieworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild and Dreamworld are a 20-minute drive away.
- The amazing views and the spacious room with a spa and some cooking facilities. Perfect!
- The location was perfect for our stay, the hosts where very welcoming and made us feel at home, our rooms where very clean and breakfast was supplied daily, wonderful views and very happy to rebook again soon.
- The owners Kirsten and her Husband were so welcoming and made us feel right at home, the rooms are comfortable, spacious and they make the effort to ensure the little things are catered for. Fantastic views of the Hinterland is a bonus on the hospitality delivered. Thank you for your flexibility and making our stay so enjoyable.
- The rooms were very spacious and very comfortable and the view was spectacular. The hosts done everything to make you feel welcome it was a great place to stay
- Views are spectacular. The 3 bedroom cottage was roomy and very comfortable. Grounds are lovely with plenty of space for bar b cue and relaxing. Breakfast supplies of bacon and eggs very generous.
The Polish Place
The Polish Place offers award-winning, self-contained chalets, set on the escarpment of Tamborine Mountain with 180 degree views facing towards The Great Dividing Range.Each of these European-style mountain chalets includes fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. All have a dining area, private balcony, “cathedral ceiling” and a loft-style bedroom.The Polish Place is just 1 hour’s drive from Brisbane and 40 minutes’ drive from Surfers Paradise. Free on-site parking is provided.
- Loved the location, the comfortableRooms, the outlook, the staff,It was just all wonderful.
- The view of the property from the cottage deck was amazing. The wooden fire place was beautiful. The lorikeets that would come to the deck was so amazing and friendly. The spa bath so big and so relaxing. So lovely to sit in the evening and watch tv from it. The breakfast basket was lovely each morning to have and was lovely one day they gave us a little extra. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- My husband and I stayed here for our wedding night. It was absolutely magical. The cabins are extremely tidy and comfortable and the staff are amazing! We definitely will be coming back.
- We loved absolutely everything, the polish place is the most beautiful place weve ever stayed. The views are incredible, the breakfast hamper every morning was so thoughtful and delicious. The staff were so helpful, and the range of activities you can do around the mountain are endless.
- The location is great. Place had amazing views. Well equiped and clean cabin. It was nice to be provided the breakfast basket.
Mt Tamborine Motel
One of our top picks in Tamborine Mountain. Located on the edge of Guanaba Gorge on Tamborine Mountain, Mt Tamborine Motel features free WiFi, free on-site parking and an outdoor pool. It offers rooms with a private balcony with garden views.All air conditioned rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has a bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Mt Tamborine Motel is 5 minutes’ drive from Tamborine National Park, and 10 minutes’ drive from Mount Tamborine Convention Center. Surfers Paradise is 23 mi away.
- Very good aspect/view. Helpful staff. Well located. Nice clean room and bathroom.
- Good views. Very clean. Very quiet.Good wildlife. Good tv reception.
- Would have been better if there was breakfast servedIt was quiet and comfortable.
- View was excellent and all round good stay. Motel is showing its age a bit but not a major concern.
- Great value, clean, comfortable and nice views. We stayed as guests for a wedding at St Barnards next door. 3 min walk to Mt Tamborine Coffee great coffee, breakfast, cocktails. Resident peacock provided some good entertainment.
Tamborine Gardens Cottages are just 5 minutes’ drive from Tamborine Mountain Visitor Center. Each cottage has a private patio with views of the gardens and Witches Falls National Park.All air-conditioned cottages feature a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator and tea and coffee maker. Each cottage has a flat-screen TV, DVD player and CD player.Mount Tamborine Tamborine Gardens is 20 minutes’ drive from Mt Tamborine National Park. Brisbane, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Gold Coast Airport are each a 1-hour drive away.Guests can enjoy a walk in the award-winning gardens. Free parking is available on site.
- Quite, staff very friendly. Gardens very nice. Intimate. Only 4 cottages.
- Nice place, fire was great, quiet and good location
- We really enjoyed our stay. The cabins have a lot of privacy and are directly in nature. The mattress was really nice contrary to many other places we stayed at. Making a fire in the small oven of the cabin was a romantic delight.Will come again
- We loved our stay and will be back again in the future.
- Beautiful property. Very clean, big comfy bed and the fire was great! Very friendly staff, helpful and welcoming.
The Cottages On Mount Tamborine
Set in Mount Tamborine in the Queensland region, The Cottages On Mount Tamborine offers accommodations with free private parking.The air-conditioned units are furnished with parquet floors and feature a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, wardrobe, a living room, an equipped kitchen, patio and views over the garden. There is a seating and a dining area in all units.Guests at the villa can enjoy a continental breakfast.The Cottages On Mount Tamborine offers a terrace.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Gold Coast is 27 mi from The Cottages On Mount Tamborine, while Surfers Paradise is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Gold Coast Airport, 27 mi from the villa.
- Breakfast was wonderful. Plenty of good things in the basket so we had enough to eat for dinner.
- Friendly and accomodating hosts, luxury beds, excellent spa, homely fireplace and beautiful surroundings. It really hit the spot for a short get away with the family!
- Everything about the property was perfect from the location to the facilities and everything in between. The generosity of the breakfast package just blew us away
- The location was stunning, and the wildlife was great! The fireplace was amazing especially in winter and the hosts were very forthcoming. Hosts also have great local knowledge having lived on Mount Tamborine for over 20 years.
- If I had read the instructions emailed earlier it wouldve been easier but my own fault. Colin however, walked me to our cabin and pointed out the facilities and where things were. Lovely cottage, fireplace and very close to town. Comfy beds, cosy and private
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mount Tamborine