De Sfeerstal is located in Nieuwveen and offers rooms with views of the surrounding flower garden or the golf course. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.All rooms have a flower theme and are decorated in a bright color. Each room has box-spring beds, TV and a private bathroom.In the morning, you can enjoy freshly baked bread, homemade jello and eggs from the chicken on the grounds.The Sfeerstal is located a 15-minute drive from Alphen aan den Rijn and a 30-minute drive from historic Leiden.
- The location was perfect for work and the buildings and gardens very pretty. The hotel was very comfortable, clean and personal. It has a familyrun feel and the breakfast was delicious.
- The De Sfeerstal gounds and buildings are beautifully kept. Its all very quiet and peaceful. Everything is welcoming from the gardens to the dining area with its eclectic assortment of chairs and tables, and even old tea pots on the window ledges. The breakfasts were plentiful and, when we had to leave very early to fly out, the staff made us a breakfast/lunch to take with us. Everyone was very helpful.
- Charming hotel located in a nicely landscaped garden. Staffs are very friendly and service is top notch. Breakfast in the garden is amazing.
- We loved the central location and lovely grounds of this property. Its only 40 minutes from Amsterdam by car but is a world away in atmosphere. Located on the outskirts of a small village it is a haven when returning from a day of sightseeing to other small cities and villages. The accommodations are are comfortable and well appointed. The breakfast buffet in the Tea Room is excellent and the staff is friendly and accommodating. The only improvement we could suggest is that the Tea Room stay open to serve dinner as the only restaurant within walking distance or a short drive is on the pricey side.
- Nice location, great terras, good breakfast and friendly staff.
One of our top picks in Vinkeveen. Villa Lokeend offers elegant suites with free Wi-Fi next to the scenic Vinkeveense Plassen lakes, 0.6 mi from the A2 motorway. There is a gourmet restaurant which serves seasonal cuisine and has a tranquil waterside terrace.Flat-screen TV, a seating area and extra-long beds are standard in the suites at Lokeend. Each room also includes a work desk and tea and coffee making facilities. The modern bathrooms have a bath or shower plus a hairdryer.Free public parking is available on site. Amsterdam, Utrecht and Hilversum are each only a 20-minute drive from Lokeend Villa. Golfterrein De Hoge Dijk-Olympus is 10 minutes away by car.
- The location is fantastic.The restaurant has a good choice of dishes.
- Its a lovely homey kind of accommodation. You have a big room with a nice sitting area which opens to a terrace. Birds are chirping through the day and a little canal leading out to the Lakes. The room can use one brighter lighting option instead of all warm white bulbs. Food at the restaurant is good. Not cheap but not really expensive either. Beds can be firmer but on whole I could sleep reasonably ok. I enjoyed my 4 nights. Had good walks Thank you Onno
- We booked an apartman with 2 floors for 4 pers. It was very comfortable, calm. In the appartman there is dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maschine and normal sized cooker. The location is very good, near to Amsterdam, but at the bank of the lake. Not so far from the hotel there is possibility to rent small boat…
- Literally cannot say enough good things about this place!!! To start, the owners Peggy and Onno are the kindest people and really made it feel like home. I miss them already, so that shows you how good they are! They were so helpful with our crazy 2 year old boy and made his day with a sparkler on his icecream. So cute! The restaurant is SOOOO GOOOOD we ate there everyday. Being able to have breakfast in the room was amazing, especially to eat it with the door to the canal open.. ducks swimming by… beautiful views… it was so dreamy. The bed was sooo comfy and I took a picture of the tag on the pillow so I could buy one I loved it so much haha. This place gives you the perfect countryside feel, while being halfway between Amsterdam and Utrecht to be able to go explore! Will 100 stay here if I ever find myself in the Netherlands again, even just to see the owners! 1000/10!
- The breakfast did not have vegan options but staff was so nice, they found something, very good atmosphere and nice staff make this place a good venue for rest.
River view luxury apartment close to Amsterdam
All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is provided.All guest rooms in River view luxury apartment close to Amsterdam are equipped with an electric tea pot. Certain rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms at the guesthouse have air conditioning and a closet.Amsterdam is 10 miles from River view luxury apartment close to Amsterdam, while Rotterdam is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Het Torentje aan de IJssel
Het Torentje aan de IJssel is located in Montfoort and features a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are room service and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a playground and river views, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. The guesthouse provides certain rooms that include a patio and garden view, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom and a closet. At Het Torentje aan de IJssel each room has a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montfoort, like hiking and cycling.Amsterdam is 31 miles from Het Torentje aan de IJssel, while Rotterdam is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 29 miles from the guesthouse.
- The Montfoort is wonderful place. Great choice for calm visit. The apartment was super clean, the owner of apartment was pleasant, and friendly. Safe car parking near the apartment, the view to the canal from the window was amazing.
- Perfect service, Appartement was capacious, good Restaurant, very tasty breakfast, staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Excellent food, both breakfast and lunch! Such a nice location with a great view. Owner very friendly! Loved our short stay.
- really special hotel room, sleeping in a tower, nice
- Really nice suite, with some really nice touches. My first stay here, Rob was a great with sorting food and beer out for me, highly recommend it.
Featuring a shared lounge, garden and views of garden, Eschersingel Home is located in Utrecht, 3.7 miles from Conference Center Domstad. Around 3.7 miles from Jaarbeurs Utrecht, the property is also 4 miles away from TivoliVredenburg and offers free WiFi. The guesthouse has family rooms.At the guesthouse the rooms are equipped with a desk and a private bathroom.Conference Center Vredenburg is 4 miles from Eschersingel Home, while Museum Speelklok is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
- Quiet place,clean room comfortable bed,and very helpful host. Bar with tea and coffee making facilities was also very nice.
- Nice and lovely place and atmosphere where you can chill!
- 1 Quiet neighborhood near a large park. Beautiful property. 2 Good train connection downtown. 3 Clean room. 4 Guests are allowed to use kitchen utensils at the bar tea kettle, microwave, coffee machine, spoons, mugs, and glasses.5 Kind owner.
- This property was perfect for our quick weekend in the Netherlands. We spent one day in Utrecht and one day in Amsterdam which was a quick train ride from Utrecht Central. The sprinter train is a short walk and only two stops to Utrecht Central. We had the double room with shared bathroom. It worked great for us 3 adults, 1 toddler. Very clean and spacious. Overall, we had a great stay and enjoyed the surroundings of the lovely neighborhood. Felt safe walking to and from the train stop. Wish we couldve stayed longer.
- Nice villa close to the Maxima park and close to the railwaystation.
Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht
Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht features free WiFi and views of lake in Loosdrecht. There’s a restaurant serving Dutch cuisine, and free private parking is available.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Each room includes a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, while selected rooms have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Loosdrecht, like cycling.Amsterdam is 18 miles from Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht, while Utrecht is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 22 miles from the guesthouse.
- fantastic concept also based on the fact that you can move the boat to some of the small islands! Excellent for a short stay.Friendly owner, very responsive!
- Unique concept basically your own caravan with terraces on a boat ! Front line view on the lake with sun from early morning till late in the evening. Very enthusiastic owner.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Great location and view. I also liked the cosiness. It was a lovely experience.
- De locatie is subliem. Wat een fijne plek aan het water met zon groot dakterras. Uren gezeten met een boekje, kijkend naar alle vertier op het water. Volgende keer boeken we er een vaartrip naar het eiland bij!
- Ein schnes Erlebnis und ein sehr netter Vermieter. Ein TinyHouse ist natrlich recht beengt, mehr als drei Personen sollten es im kleinen Hausboot besser nicht werden.
Luxurious Spacious GoudApartment
Located in Gouda, Luxurious Spacious GoudApartment is a 12-minute walk from De Goudse Schouwburg. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Luxurious Spacious GoudApartment provides some units with garden views, and the rooms include a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The accommodation has a terrace.Rotterdam The Hague Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Gouda, 1.1 miles from De Goudse Schouwburg, Canalhouse Gouda has accommodations with a shared lounge and free private parking. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 16 miles from Canalhouse Gouda.
- A fabulous listed building that used to be a museum. Made to feel very welcome by the hosts
- very beautiful and big house, very old and stylish, very nice host family, perfectly situated in an quiet street next to a canal, everything large and clean, internet is fast, nothing is missing
- This is a very historic property near the centre of Gouda. There is much for the family who lives there to do in the years to come, but the part that I used was very nicely restored, with modern facilities. I understand that they have recently purchased it and it used to be a museum.
- Het thuis gevoel. De voetbaltafel, het is een heerlijk huis voor ons en de kinderen
- Ik ben erg blij met de mooie kamer en de grote gemeenschappelijke ruimte met gentegreerde keuken. De accomodatie is direct in het centrum en is in een monumentaal gebouw. Aardige gastvrouw! Erg leuk!
Guesthouse De Utrechtsche Dom
Guest house De Utrechtsche Dom is set in an old coach house on the edge of Gouda’s historic center. It features a tranquil garden terrace and characteristic accommodations with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Box-spring beds, cable TV and a mini-bar are standard for each room at De Utrechtsche Dom. Other amenities include a work desk and a wardrobe.A breakfast buffet is served every morning on the courtyard terrace or in the atmospheric breakfast room. Several restaurants are within walking distance from De Utrechtsche Dom Guest house.The Gouda train station is 3,100 feet away on foot. Gouda’s central square with the monumental city hall is just 5 minutes away on foot. Guests can reach the Reeuwijkse Plassen nature area or the polders within a 5-minute bicycle journey.
- Overall A. Attractive, shred bathroom and showers very clean. Comfortable rooms and super breakfast. In the hearth of the city and great value. Public parking near by.
- This hotel was suggested to us by booking.com as a substitute for a hotel that cancelled on us in the last minute. I appreciated that we werent left looking for a room. The hotel itself is right near the center of Gouda but our room right under the roof was very quiet at night. The breakfast was good. The only thing I would warn other travellers about is the very narrow beds that were fine for us, but might not be comfortable for a large person.
- The staff helped translate Dutch to English on the phone and in pamphlets. The breakfast always had delicious fruit.
- Location was perfect for walking around the old town, however it is next door to a restaurant and bar and there was quite a bit of late night noise from their patrons. Staff made good recommendations for dining nearby. Breakfast was good. Rooms are small but comfortable and clean with everything we needed.
- Amazing location and very comfortable hotel. Paid parking lot is 510 minutes walk and very easy. The staff is very welcoming and kind, breakfast is everything you need to start your day. The location is perfect, central to the town, close to shops and restaurants, and 5 minutes walk to the center. I cant recommend this hotel enough. I will stay here again on my next trip to Gouda!!
One of our best sellers in Gouda! Pension Groeneweg, a guest house, is a property located in Gouda. Each accommodations at the guest house has garden views and free WiFi. Each room comes with a TV with with cable channels.All guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception. Pension Groeneweg offers a closed bicycle storage.De Goudse Schouwburg is 1,950 feet from Pension Groeneweg. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is 12 mi away.
- The location was perfect, about five minutes walking from Goudas main square. The owners were very friendly and welcoming and even cleared out a shelf in their refrigerator for me to store groceries. It felt like a second home.
- The location was excellent, close to everything. It was the perfect place to wander around a beautiful old city. The coffee, tea and cookies in our room were so appreciated. Our host did a load of laundry for us. The bathroom is large, private, and modern. We kept our rental bikes in the storage area that was offered. Our host told us to go to the railway station to rent bikes which was cheaper than where we had originally planned and suggested a great route around the lake.
- Everything was clean, convenient and comfortable. We would highly recommend this place to any visitors to Gouda!
- Excellent location 2 minutes from the StJanskerk. Very cozy room with a little sitting corner, coffee and a kettle. Warm welcome.
- The location was perfect for us as its very near the town centre but in a nice quiet neighbourhood. The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean with everything we needed, the beds were fine.The staff are amazing here, really great couple of guys, so friendly and welcoming and did everything we could want and more.I would definitely consider staying here again and also recommending it to anyone who wants to enjoy Gouda.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Noorden