|1||La Dolce Vita||9.9||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Surf N Stay Whangamata||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Estuary Retreat Whangamata||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
|5||Studio on Petley||9.0||BOOKING.COM|
La Dolce Vita
Located in Whangamata, a 4-minute walk from Whangamata Beach, La Dolce Vita has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The guesthouse has family rooms.All rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some rooms at the guesthouse also have a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at La Dolce Vita will be able to enjoy activities in and around Whangamata, like hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Tauranga Airport, 59 miles from the accommodation.
- The first impression when we walked in was this is really lovely and it lived up to that impression. The host checked in with us as we were running late and turned the lamps on and made sure our unit was warm when we arrived. Close to the beach and township. We would definitely stay again and request Unit 2.
- Perfect location for shops and beach. Loved the unit both size and dcor.Will definitely stay there again.
- I loved the unit it was spacious and beautifully decorated. I appreciated all the small touches from the mugs to the toilet paper! The property manager turned on the heater before i arrived and texted me a welcome. Fabulous Service.
- Excellent stay. Very accommodating of an early check in and late check out which was hugely appreciated.
- Very comfortable and cosy self contained room close to the beach and the main drag of shops. Friendly and helpful host and a very easy check in and out system. It was everything we wanted out of a trip to Whangamat.
Surf N Stay Whangamata
Located just 1-minute walk from the beach of Whangamata, Surf N Stay Whangamata offers suitable accommodations for guests wanting to explore all that Coromandel has to offer. The property features a barbecue and sun terrace to relax on. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Surf N Stay Whangamata offers free yoga equipment for guests use and surfboards, wetsuits and standup paddleboards are available to hire. Tours to the Whenuakura Wildlife Sanctuary as well as surf lessons can be booked upon arrival.The hostel is set on the south entrance to to Coromandel Peninsular Hahei. Hot Water Beach is 37 mi from Surf N Stay Whangamata and Thames is 35 mi away. Waihi Beach is 25 mi from the property.
- Its a beautiful and clean place. The staff is very kind and its very near to the beach.
- Comfortable beds, nice and friendly gentleman who helped check us in , large room
- Friendly staff, relaxing vibe, and amazing location. Was a great spot to just lounge around for an afternoon and a 3 minute walk to the beach as well as a 10 minutes walk into town.
- I loved my stay at the place. The staff were friendly, the rooms were nice. Good selection of breakfast food and activities you can do with the tours / surfing. The location by the beach is perfect! I read about the 1 bathroom and shower for everyone, but I did not find that a problem with a full place. Thanks for the great memories!
- The communal lounge was amazing, yoga mats and blocks with a beautiful dining table and super comfy and clean couches. The communal bathroom was huge the shower, once it heated up, was very soothing. The natural body products that were available for purchase Next time Im there, Ill buy some
Located in Whangamata, a 13-minute walk from Whangamata Beach, Summer House provides accommodations with free bikes, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. Each room is equipped with a patio with garden views and free WiFi.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms will provide you with a kitchen equipped with a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.You can play darts at Summer House.The nearest airport is Tauranga Airport, 59 miles from the accommodation.
- Everything about that place. So nice, clean, cozy .
- The owner was very accommodative, and the location very central.
- My partner and I were so happy to find space and fresh air in Whangamata and not over crowded with tourists. There were a perfect amount of amneties near by, and the landlords made us feel very welcomed. We will be returning for sure.
- Lovely hosts, made us feel very welcome. Nice and private. The house was super clean, loved the shower! Cool little outside patio where we enjoyed a drink and played darts!
- Carol is an amazing host accommodation was so clean place was beautiful and restful. Everything needed was there. Carol provided little extra treats. Wow
Estuary Retreat Whangamata
One of our best sellers in Whangamata! Located in Whangamata, a 4-minute walk from Whangamata Beach, Estuary Retreat Whangamata provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The guesthouse features family rooms.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a TV. All rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower, while some rooms come with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. All rooms feature a closet.Guests at Estuary Retreat Whangamata will be able to enjoy activities in and around Whangamata, like cycling.The nearest airport is Tauranga Airport, 59 miles from the accommodation.
- It is a great place for a family like ours with two kids. The apartment is spacious and super clean. Its just a short walk to the beautiful beach. Sarah, the host, is a lovely person. We also highly recommend having a massage by Sarah.
- Great place to stay, nice host, very comfortable
- It is the best acomodation we had in new zeland. Feels like home. Very comfortable, clean and well organized. The location is excelent a few minutes from the estuary and the beach.Sarah was very nice and helpfull.To conclude this revew it was perfect no less
- The location is very close to the beach,a dairy and takeaway.
- Great location. Nice people to deal with. Lovely fish and chips just around the corner. Good value for money and spacious for 2 adults and 2 children.
Studio on Petley
Studio on Petley features free bikes and a tennis court in Tairua. The 5-star Studio has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage for guests.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. At Studio on Petley, each room includes a seating area.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Studio on Petley offers a terrace. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Whitianga is 26 mi from The Studio on Petley, while Whangamata is 22 mi away.
- The place was great, Lynn and David were there to explain everything about the property, they let us use their bikes and even booked for dinner. Wonderful couple that hosts WOOOOOOW… Thanks for everything.
- Lynn and David are unbelievably nice. They loan you bikes for free and help you find the best things to do with your time in the area. The studio was stocked with some fresh fruit, cookies and real coffee with a plunger/french press maker and a good sized refrigerator. The water is right across the street with a nice path to the wharf and into the village.
- Lynn Dave the hosts were very friendly, welcoming and helpful!! Beautiful place to stay!!
- Lynn and David were awesome hosts and made us feel right at home. The studio was very comfortable and the location was excellent. You can walk to town along the wharf to have dinner or pick up whatever you need at one of the shops in town. It was also close to beaches and walking tracks.
- Loved the room ,nice and close to the all the walkways
Looking for: Best Hotels in Opoutere