Hotel RH Portocristo & Wellness
One of our top picks in Peniscola. The Hotel RH Portocristo & Wellness is a stylish hotel set on Peñiscola beach and overlooking the famous Papa Luna Castle. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs and balconies.The Hotel RH Portocristo & Wellness has a small gym and an outdoor swimming pool with a hot tub.The Portocristo features contemporary design throughout. Its air-conditioned rooms have heating and satellite TV channels.The restaurant offers a range of regional dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink on the hotel’s attractive terrace, which offers sea views.
- The hotel is located just in front of the beach about 15 minutes walk from the old town and castle. The beach is very wide and extends for several Kms. The hotel has no parking but there is a covered public parking just opposite 50 meters away at a daily rate of euro 25. On arrival we were given a voucher for a welcome cocktail, a surgical mask and a small bottle of sanitizing gel. The room was nicely decorated, well lit with many plugs conveniently located at the right height. Balcony with partial view of the sea and of the castle. Mini fridge and safe. Good quality bathroom amenities provided. The breakfast buffet was well presented with a good selection and a chef preparing the eggs on order. The employees at the reception were nice and helpful.
- High quality food, wellness, gym, amazing view, right next to the beach. Would definitely come back we actually did once already
- This was our 4th visit to this hotel so its safe to assume that we rather like it ! Peniscola is probably our favourite beach destination in Spain and this small hotel has an excellent location close to the beach, superb view of the old town and castle , together with good facilities and friendly efficient staff. An excellent breakfast with a good selection of both hot and cold dishes is provided and the restaurant also serves lunch and dinner. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms well equipped and clean and facilities include a small pool and an outside bar and seating area
- Once we found the hotel we were very pleased with the location and staff who were helpful and efficient Parking is opposite and the hotel has concessionary rates The sea view room was great and the outside bar was clean and had shade from the hot sun yes, in March Breakfast was varied and plentiful The beach is large and sandy
- Great check in and appreciated upgraded room. We were only there one night but the hotel was comfortable and in a good location on the beach and short walk to wonderful walled old town. Great breakfast.
Duna Hotel Boutique
One of our top picks in Peniscola. Located in Peñíscola, 250 feet from Playa del Norte, Duna Hotel Boutique features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a tour desk. Guests can enjoy city views.At the hotel, rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Peñiscola Castle is less than 0.6 mi from Duna Hotel Boutique. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 mi from the accommodations.
- Great hotel in Pescola! Would highly recommend. The hotel was very clean and location is perfect right across from the beach.
- The hotel is right on the beach and was beautifully decorated. You could open your doors and hear the ocean. There wasnt much open at night on a Sunday, but the pizza place around the corner was great.
- This by far was one of the nicest places I have stayed for the value. The room was comfy, the views were amazing and the staff was super friendly.
- Loved the location, the staff was super friendly and helpful, loved the town! Room with a nice view. Comfortable.
- Very good location, silent despite being in most popular area, friendly staff.
Peñiscola Plaza Suites
Peñíscola Plaza Suites is on Peñíscola’s seafront promenade, on the Costa Azahar, 1.5 miles from Benicarló. It has a large outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, a spa and mini golf.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a private balcony and satellite TV. There is a safe, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. The suites also include a separate living room.The Plaza Suites provides a children’s pool and playground, as well as a game room. The spa includes a sauna and a hot tub, and massages are available.There are 4 themed restaurants, including local seafood and an American-style grill. The complex also has 4 cafes and bars, which include a piano bar and a traditional pub.The town of Peñíscola is 2.5 miles from the hotel, along the promenade. There is easy access to the AP7 Highway and Reus Airport is an hour drive away.
- Room very spacious, pool is wonderful, beach is very nice
- Staff is very friendly. Clean and big comfortable rooms well cleaned every days. Great location, kid liked the evening shows. Easy and big parking facilty. Nice foods and package in all inclusive.
- Overall we were happy and had a good time, however, we would like to see or recommend to have the followingCoffee station in the roomSome basic snacks and drinks in the roomOther pool table due that then existing one was busy all timeGoing in and out to the parking with a babys trolley was a bit difficult.
- The most comfortable pillows I ever slept on. Beautiful and generous size suite.
- We were only there one night family travelling with two year old but had an amazing time. Full board. Excellent entertainment for childrenNice swimming poolGood choice food not as much as I imagine would usually be served but given the current climate, good Huge room! Clean and a good sized balcony with clothes rack for wet towels! Really nice bathroom, shower and separate bath.Friendly staff travelling with a. Child they let us check in first ahead of the queue. Very attentive.
One of our top picks in Peniscola. Located in central Peñíscola, the family-run Hotel Marina is just 650 feet from the beach. It offers air conditioned rooms with a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Marina feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in the bright cafe-bar. There is a wide variety of good restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The Sierra de Irta Nature Reserve is just a 10-minute drive from the Hotel Marina. There is easy access to the AP7 Highway.
- Friendly helpful staff. Good location. Elevator. Quiet.
- Very centrally locates, close to the beach and the castle. Nicely renovated and very clean.
- Super clean, very nice room, comfortable bed. The location is great, not too far from the beach and the old town.
- Great location for visiting the town and castle. Really nice buzz about the place. Hotel is not flash but rooms were a good size, clean and bathrooms and showers were modern and worked really well.
- Fantastic location. Clean rooms. Helpful staff . Good restaurant and breakfast.
One of our top picks in Peniscola. This hotel is within 5 minutes’ walk of Peñíscola’s North and South beaches. It offers simple accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception desk. The castle is 0.9 mi away.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Herasu feature tiled floors and a simple décor. Each includes a TV and a private bathroom with a bath tub.Guests can enjoy regional cuisine at Herasu hotel’s seasonal restaurant. There is also a terrace and a lounge with a TV.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking in the Serra d’Irta Nature Reserve or cycling in the Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve.Vinarós is about 25 minutes’ drive away and Valencia can be reached in about 1.5 hours by car.
- They cleaned the room each day and it was really clean.
- Neat and overall cleaned, especially for the Christmas time
- Value for money. Very nice and kind owerns. Good location, free parking around, big bedroom with great balcony with tablr and chairs, renovated washroom in very condition.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The shower room was excellent
- Very helpful staff. Nice room. 4 minutes to beach. Free parking at rear
Gran Hotel Peñiscola
One of our top picks in Peniscola. Gran Hotel Peñiscola l is located on Peñíscola’s popular beachfront, on the seafront promenade. It offers an extensive spa, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.Rooms at the Gran Hotel Peñiscola include air conditioning and a balcony. Guest benefit from a self-service laundry with washing machines and dryers.The spa area includes a heated swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and hot tubs, all for a supplement. There is also a range of health and beauty treatments available for an additional cost.Gran Hotel Peñiscola offers a buffet restaurant with show cooking. At Gran Hotel Peñiscola you will find a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a coffee bar and live entertainment in the evenings.Guests can walk along the beachfront to the charming old town of Peñiscola, 1.9 mi away. The Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away. Parque natural de la Serra d’Irta is 6.8 mi from Gran Hotel Peñiscola. Castellon Airport is 22 mi away.
- Great service, the staff was always eager to provide you with solutions. Super clean installations, great location right in fron of the beach. Very well prepare for this special situation
- Great value for money as it Included breakfast and was clean and lots of fasciilities to use!
- The location was very good. You have nice entertainment for the children.
- Pleasant stay. Very good location, friendly stuff and dining room schedule was great to accommodate trips to the town.
- there are cleaning gels in every corner of the building, they were wellprepared in the coronavirus period!
One of our best sellers in Peniscola! Located in Peñíscola, 1,000 feet from Playa del Norte, Respirar provides air-conditioned rooms and a bar. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations offers a tour desk and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel every room comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Peñiscola Castle is 1,300 feet from Respirar. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 mi from the accommodations.
- Loved staying in the old city in the narrow stone streets. The restaurant Brutalis was exceptional as was the sister restaurant on the beach. Wonderful location, and eclectic room
- Its like paradise, we really enjoyed staying in this wonderful accommodation
- The shower was excellent. Good to have a smart tv. In a lovely location .
- It is a beautiful and romantic hotel at the old city of Peniscola with an spectacular view on the sea. The hotel respirar is made with a lot of love to the detail. There is a nice litte tapas bar with comfortable and nice designed seats with great view over the sea. I really recommed this unique hotel to travellers enjoying the individuality of that place.
- The rooms and the view. And Juan, the waiter. Best service weve experienced in Spain
With scenic views of the sea and city walls, this pleasant hotel is located on the beachfront in Peñíscola. It features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the port.Hotel Playa’s comfortable rooms feature traditional, functional décor. Each includes a plasma satellite TV, fridge and a private bathroom. Some rooms include sea views. Specially adapted rooms for disabled guests are also available.The hotel restaurant serves traditional, Mediterranean cuisine and set menus and can cater for groups. There is also a cafeteria.The hotel offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from the historic Papa Luna Castle. The vast Sierra d’Irta Nature Reserve is 1.9 mi away.The Playa is located 43 mi north of Castellon and 80 minutes’ drive from Reus Airport. You can reach Valencia by car in 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Sea view, castle view, decent room for the price and pretty clean. Very close to retsurants bars, beach and more.
- Good for a stopver with a pet. Close to the old city of Peniscola. Good bedding
- Great location and well worth getting sea view room. Made to order breakfast. Across the street from the less crowded part of the beach. Old town and restaurants steps away. Pay parking across the street.
- Location was perfect. Shops, restaurants, coffee just steps away. The castle view was gorgeous and just out the front window. Ocean waves could put you to sleep if you slept with the window open. Would totally come back.
- Fantastic location, view of beach castle. Parking was close. Easy to find and comfortable. Location rental to exploring town, castle beaches.
Hotel Boutique Barra Alta (Adults Only)
Hotel Boutique Barra Alta (Adults Only) in Peñíscola provides adults-only accommodations with a bar and a terrace. Featuring a restaurant, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The accommodations offers a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.At the hotel all rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV.Hotel Boutique Barra Alta offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Playa del Norte is a few steps from the accommodations, while Peñiscola Castle is 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 29 mi from Hotel Boutique Barra Alta (Adults Only).
- Fresh, contemporary decor. Crisp, clean linens. Immaculate. Fantastic location next to the castle and both waterfronts. Many restaurants nearby. Very professional, helpful staff.
- Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Very clean facilities. Superb location.
- We love the hotel staff, the property, and the inside restaurant was fabulous
- Loved the location, it couldnt be better. We loved the helpful and friendly staff at the desk for checking in and out. The cleanliness and comfort of the rooms, special mention to the wonderful shower! We very much enjoyed our balconies and we would highly recommend this hotel.
- Great location. I would stay there again if the a.c. could be worked out.
RH Don Carlos & Spa
One of our top picks in Peniscola. Set 650 feet from Norte Beach, RH Don Carlos & Spa is located in Peñíscola, next to the city’s convention center. This hotel includes a rooftop swimming pool with views of the city and a gym and spa are available at an extra cost.Each air-conditioned room includes a balcony, mini-bar, paid safe, and flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The on-site restaurant serves buffet-style meals, where you can find Mediterranean cuisine. A terrace with views of the city is also available to all guests.Peñiscola Castle is a 15-minute walk from RH Don Carlos & Spa.
- Everything was perfect!! The location excellent, close to the castle, the beach, and many restaurants!!
- Location is perfect, the staff also great. Good prices, good cocktails. Nice stay overall. Would come back.
- Excellent place to stay. It was modern, near the castle and the breakfast was amazing.
- Great staff members who were extra helpful. Baby friendly and close to everything. The views from the rooftop and the pool are first class. The continents breakfast was the best included hotel breakfast Ive ever had.
- Great hotel perfect location underground parking lovely breakfast
Looking for: Best Hotels in Peñíscola