Days Inn Peterborough
Just 5 minutes’ drive from Peterborough city center and off junction 17 of the A1 at Peterborough Service Station, Days Inn Peterborough offers unlimited free Wi-Fi and free parking.Every spacious room at the Days Inn has a flat-screen TV with over 60 Freeview channels and an en suite power shower. A complimentary hot drinks tray is also available.Guests can enjoy a Continental or full English breakfast at the property for a surcharge.The location at the service station means guests have easy access to a variety of shops and food outlets. There is a 24-hour reception.Days Inn is close to the East of England Showground. Nene Valley Railway and Sacrewell Farm, are both 10 minutes’ drive away.
- everthing good reasonably priced enjoayable stay no negatives
- Excellent value for moneyInner courtyard rooms are very quiet
- This was a two night stay by a disabled blind colleague and he was impressed with the reception he received on arrival and the assistance he received during his stay.
- Many of the staff were very friendly and helpful some less so. The room was of good size but the bed was a small double not a Queen or King. A lot of food shops in locality.
- Staff worked really hard particularly at breakfast time to get everyone fed, and the food all topped up. Thank you.
Holiday Inn Express Peterborough
One of our top picks in Peterborough. The Holiday Inn Express Peterborough offers rooms with attached bathroom with a flat-screen TV with Freeview and power showers. It is 4 miles from the city center, next to the East of England showground. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.Holiday Inn Express Peterborough is a modern hotel with a lounge and bar offering a snack menu including soup, paninis, pizza and burgers. Free on-site car parking is available and same-day dry cleaning can be arranged. WiFi is free throughout and an Express Start buffet breakfast is included for all guests.Each bedroom has a direct dial telephone, internet access and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom features a power-shower and a hairdryer is available in the room.The East of England Showground runs a range of events from antiques fairs to livestock shows. Peterborough Cathedral, Museum and the Nene Valley Steam Railway are within 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Peterborough train station is 5 miles away.
- Very welcoming and I felt staff went out of the way for me to feel comfortable and organise food for me thank you.
- The staff was amazing. Every one of them were kind, welcoming and thoughtful!
- The grab and go coronavirus breakfast buffet was exceptional it even included bacon rolls!.
- Very helpful staff and comfortable and clean room… Will definitely use again
- Friendly staff, room very clean and a good breakfast
Park Inn by Radisson Peterborough
One of our top picks in Peterborough. Just 5 minutes’ walk from Peterborough Rail Station, this stylish, modern hotel features spacious rooms with double walk-in showers and city views. Guests can also enjoy the grill restaurant and bar. Free WiFi and free parking is available for all guests.All of the rooms at Park Inn by Radisson Peterborough feature a private private bathroom. Each room also benefits from large windows, as well as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and laptop safes.RBG Restaurant serves a variety of fresh local and international cuisine to guests. The hotel’s bar provides an international drinks menu as well as a range of expertly mixed cocktails.Peterborough’s center, with its wide array of shops and restaurants, is nearby and accessible within a short walk. Both Queensgate shopping center and the historic Peterborough Cathedral are just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The staff are very friendly and everything was very clean with provided sanitation before elevators and a contactfree checkout made life very easy.Beds are very comfy and we had a great view from the fourth floor.
- Really clean, good social distance measures, friendly receptionist.
- Great room plenty of space for me. And very quiet.Mugs for coffee not little cups writing paper and a sensible deskSoft comfy bed, really nice.I also had a day conference there, the lunchtime festive food and the trimmings were excellent.
- Breakfast was good, but many items were empty and we had to ask the staff if they could be refilled this was at 945am and breakfast did not finish until 11 am. The food was good though.
- Our room was very comfortable and extremely clean. It exceeded our expectations.
Holiday Inn Peterborough West
One of our top picks in Peterborough. This modern AA 4-star hotel has a gym, a spa and an indoor pool, just 5 minutes from Peterborough city center. There is free private parking.The superb leisure center is one of the best equipped in the area and is available free of charge to guests. There is a sauna, hot tub and steam room.This Holiday Inn offers air-conditioned bedrooms with satellite TV and tea/coffee facilities. The refurbished bar and restaurant offers fine dining in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.Holiday Inn Peterborough West stands opposite an 18-hole golf course and is surrounded by 500 acres of parkland. It is an ideal base to visit some of this country’s finest stately homes including Burghley, Sandringham and Althorp.
- The grounds were always clean! The inside of the lobby was immaculate. The staff treated us like royalty especially Martina, Sharon, The Scottish man, and Chris! Our housekeeper was exceptional and I believe her name was Nina! When we do come back to Peterborough, we would most definitely stay again!
- The staff were brilliant The swimming pool was great and it was especially good that it opened from 6.30am until 10pm on weekdays and quite long hours even on the weekend. Breakfast was brilliant, lots of space for parking, and the rooms were great. And apart from all that it was the cheapest of the Hotel plus Leisure Club venues that we stayed.
- Location was good for what we needed. Staff were lovely.
- The breakfast is great.Very quietFriendly staff
- An excellent hotel in every respect. Welcoming and helpful staff. Very large comfortable and quiet room. Free use of the pool and sauna. Evening bar snack and drinks were fine.. Large free car park. Easy access to major roads.
Dragonfly Hotel Peterborough
One of our top picks in Peterborough. Dragonfly Hotel Peterborough offers free parking, a sun terrace, a restaurant and scenic views of Thorpe Meadows. Next to the International Rowing Lake, the hotel has rooms with free high-speed Wi-Fi.Rooms at Dragonfly Hotel Peterborough have a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms also offer a work desk and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Tea and coffee facilities are provided, and some rooms overlook the River Nene.The restaurant serves a varied menu and world wine list. The bar offers light meals and beverages, and features a games area with a large-screen TV. There is also a spacious patio with outdoor seating.With a peaceful setting just a mile from the city Peterborough, Dragonfly Hotel Peterborough is a 10-minute drive from the East of England Showground. Queensgate Shopping Center is a 20-minute walk away and Peterborough Cathedral can be reached in 10 minutes’ drive.
- Loved the room, easy check in. Staff were lovely and all following government guidelines with wearing masks which, are all company marked and also following social distancing. The views are amazing!
- A comfortable and clean hotel on the outskirts of the City, the rooms are a good size and have everything you need. The staff at checkin and breakfast were extremely helpful and friendly, which made for a very pleasant stay and made sure nondairy milk was available.
- Laura exceptionally helpful to guide us thro the automatic booking in and getting settled. She was as helpful next day in helping us book out and start our day.Very pleasant countryside around the hotel.
- Room was comfortable. nice bathroom. friendly staff, location for us. good food/breakfast. plenty of car parking. Nice views of lake
- Quiet, a lot of green around and a lake.. Tables by the lake for drink or food. Fairly clean, it was alright for a short stay.. only 57 taxi ride to town centre or 25 min walk. Has coffee and tea facilities in room.
The Pearl Hotel
One of our top picks in Peterborough. Located in the heart of Peterborough, The Pearl Hotel offers luxury rooms with free Wi-Fi, 24-hours reception, free parking, and easy access to the city center.Each air-conditioned room features elegant furniture, a spacious private bathroom with free toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, and a work desk.Adjacent to The Pearl Hotel, there is the Tavan Restaurant where guests can enjoy authentic Moroccan and Turkish cuisine and an extensive wine menu, charcoal grill meals and a cocktail bar.Peterborough Railway Station is a 13-minute walk away and the Cathedral Church of St Peter is less than a mile from the hotel. Peterborough United Football Club is 7 minutes’ drive from The Pearl Hotel.
- The property is tastefully decorated and comfortable. Our room was large and spotlessly cleaned. The bed was very comfortable.All staff were polite, friendly and efficient. Breakfast is continental and is brought to your room at a half hour time slot of your choice.
- Perfect for access to city centre. Also the restaurant was excellent. Breakfast in bed was a particularly nice surprise too. Well book again for sure.
- Bed very comfortable, nice room. Didnt have breakfast because were meeting friends.
- Breakfast served in room not full english but nicely done and a refreshing change. Lovely room on front of property overlooking road and church.
- Property Very clean and well maintained and in a great location would definitely stay again if in the area
Peterborough Marriott Hotel
One of our top picks in Peterborough. The Peterborough Marriott Hotel is opposite the East of England Showground and close to the A1. Large rooms are en suite and there are excellent leisure facilities including a pool and gym.All the spacious air-conditioned rooms come with comfortable featherbeds and Egyptian cotton sheets. They feature a 32-inch satellite flat-screen TV, high speed internet access and work desk.Unwind in the Leisure Club, with its indoor swimming pool, children’s pool and sauna. Indulgent facial treatments, body wraps and massages are on offer at the spa.Cast Iron Grill serves international cuisine while the Senses Lounge has many great cocktails on offer. The Brew Bar Lounge is a modern bar with a 50-inch Plasma TV for all the latest sport. Guests can access free WiFi access in public areas.Set within 11 acres of attractive grounds, the Marriott is just 3 miles from the city center and close to the Nene Valley Railway and Queensgate Shopping Center.
- We liked the hotel, staff, food. The restaurant was really good, quite high standards. Excellent spa!
- Great place to stay access was great grearpt location
- Very nice comfortable room and fantastic breakfast. Ice machine very useful.
- Was booked for my daughters 18th She had a fantastic time, staff went all out to make sure her stay was as special as could be Definitely recommend and definitely go again,
- The room was very nice!! Loved the bed amazing experiences. The staff was very friendly. Loved it!!!! Highly recommend it!!!
Great Northern Hotel; Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western
One of our top picks in Peterborough. A 10-minute walk from Peterborough city center, the recently refurbished, 180-year-old Great Northern Hotel; Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western offers elegant rooms, 150 feet from the train station, and free public parking on site. It serves a full English breakfast in the on-site restaurant.The classic Victorian building offers 41 rooms with flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities and Egyptian linen. 24-hour front desk is available, and free Wi-Fi is accessible in all rooms.Circa 1852 Restaurant serves a Sunday roast and a varied menu. The bar offers a selection of beverages, fine wines and award-winning ales, as well as a light menu. Guests can also enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee in Coffee Republic, located on the ground floor.TheGreat Northern Hotel; Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western features a central location within walking distance of Peterborough Cathedral. Trains run regularly to nearby Cambridge and Ely.
- Friendly welcome, plenty of teabags and a comfortable bed. Although the hotel is right on the train line, it is quiet and I got a good nights sleep ready to continue a long journey the next day.
- I had very heavy bags and originally on the 2nd floor but the very helpful receptionist moved me to the 1st floor which helped a lot. The bed was very comfortable and the room had everything I needed. Location was excellent for into the city centre and to my workplace.
- Location, staff and amenities. Also its a 24 hour hotel for guest so you can order food and beverages around the clock.
- I liked the front desk stafffriendly and helpful. And the location was exactly as I expected right across the street from the railroad station and almost as close to a major grocery store. Just what I wanted, since I used the trains daily.
- The hotel is perfectly located for a stay in Cockermouth. It is super clean and has a real sense of grandeur. Breakfast is great and it would be hard to beat on value for money. A solid choice if staying in this area.
OYO Queensgate Hotel
One of our top picks in Peterborough. Centrally located in Peterborough, OYO Queensgate Hotel offers its own Mediterranean restaurant and a wellness center. With free Wi-Fi throughout and free private parking, it is next to Peterborough Football Club.The Queensgate offers room which include a TV and a seating area. The en suite shower rooms have a hairdryer.Serving European cuisine, The Sweet Olives Restaurant is open from Monday to Saturday. Guests can enjoy many types of massage and beauty treatments in the beauty and wellness center.Peterborough Train and Bus Stations are just a few minutes’ drive away. Peterborough Cathedral and the Rivergate Shopping Center are both a 10-minute walk from Queensgate. The hotel is just 4 miles from the A1 and the Orton Meadows Golf Club is just a short drive. There is also a rowing and canoeing course close by.
- The hotel is in a good location close to the shopping centre, within walking distance!The room was tidy and warm Thank you so much for a good level of hospitality!
- Arrived on a Sunday evening the guy on the desk was very helpful the restaurant wasnt open at that time so he gave me info for a take away delivery he then supplied me with cutlery and Drink so I could eat.Very clean hotel everything you need, ample parking, quite area,
- Friendliness of staff. Having a restaurant on site
- I loved everything about the Queensgate Hotel. I was greeted by a lovely woman who check me in. A staff member brought my bags to my room. The room was beautiful from the decor all the way to the cleanliness. I felt like I was a Queen while I stayed in this room! The breakfast was amazing as well. There was so many options to choose from.
- For the price the Queesgate was very good value. The staff were friendly and helpful. I stayed in a superior room that gave a little more space. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the room and bathroom. The breakfast is hot and cold food buffet style, there was a good selection. Depending on the number of people there was a little wait for food to to be replenished. Overall very pleased with my staff.
Best Western Plus Orton Hall Hotel & Spa
In a 17th century manor house, the Best Western Plus Orton Hall Hotel & Spa is in 20 acres of mature parkland in the conservation village of Orton Longueville. Both Peterborough and highway A1 are 2 and half miles from the property.Once home of the Marquesses of Huntly, the award-winning Orton Hall Hotel boasts 70 elegant rooms, some with romantic 4-post beds. Each room has a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and tea/coffee making facilities.There is a choice of dining in either the elegant award-winning oak paneled Huntly Restaurant, with its warm and intimate atmosphere and a selection of wines to suit most palates, or The Ramblewood Inn, a traditional country pub converted from the old stable block. The Ramblewood Inn offers a wide selection of real ales and hearty food in either the bar or conservatory.Peterborough has many local attractions including the museum, a magnificent cathedral, Nene Valley Railroad and Burghley House. It is also an excellent center for visiting Cambridge which is only half an hour away.The hotel is adjacent to Nene Park and two 18-hole golf courses. Picturesque Stamford is nearby.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and we enjoyed a nice meal in the evening for dinner. There were one way systems set up re Covid19 and we felt confident about staying in the hotel. The pool was lovely and we and the kids really enjoyed an early morning swim and the jacuzzi.
- Great to be able to use the swimming pool. We felt the hotel did very well under all the constraints due to Covid 19.
- The staff were brilliant. The food was great. The room was lovely. Everything worked as it should so no worries at all.
- Clean, spacious room, well maintained, food and bar excellent
- Love the old Manor House but tastefully converted into a modern hotel
Looking for: Best Hotels in Peterborough