Located in Santarém, a 15-minute walk from CNEMA, Tagus Host features rooms with city views and free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a toaster.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santa Clara Convent is a 19-minute walk from Tagus Host.
- Great space, the staff was friendly and made us feel at home. The facilities are spacious and clean and the location is ideal, only a few blocks away from the city center. There is also a large parking lot across the street perfect if you have a car. I would recommend to stay here 100
- Carlos attends to every detail and is a very kind host.
- Carlos Pires was incredibly helpful as we needed to send a package ahead to Spain. He found us a box and tape, and he provided translation services at the destination in Santiago where we wished to ship the box. He is a gracious, helpful person and a marvelous conversationalist! We recommend Tagus Host for those who want to enjoy a lowkey, comfortable environment. Very clean with a wellstocked breakfast area too! Great value!
- The host,Carlos, was very welcoming and hospitable. He tried to do everything to make us feel welcome and happy. The extras in the kitchen were very welcome and appreciated
- Carlos who greeted us and showed us around was exceptional. He talked of some Portuguese, made us feel right at home and because we were leaving earlier than breakfast time he went and got us fresh bread.
Clube da Lapa
Providing free WiFi, Clube da Lapa is located in Lapa. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a playground.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, guest rooms at Clube da Lapa have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms include a patio. All rooms include a closet.Óbidos is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Santarém is 21 miles away.
- Very good facilities, dog friendly pleasant staff.
- Todo estupendo. La atencin del personal.Los chicos de la cafetera son encantadores.Las habitaciones muy cmodas y muy limpias.En la cafetera sirven unos cafs y dulces excelentes.Admiten mascotas sin ningn tipo de problema.Sin duda un sitio 10
- Relao preo/servico. Das condies e dimenses do quarto.
- Gostei muito da minha estadia no clube da Lapa. J l tinha estado uma vez mas o quarto nao era to confortvel como este ltimo. Mas o atendimento foi muito Bom
- Bon emplacement calme dans la campagne. Chambres spacieuses et propres. Possibilit de prendre le petitdjeuner au rdc avec beaucoup de choix.
Quinta da Lapa
Quinta da Lapa is a 300-year old restored manor house located within a wine producing property, in Manique do Intendente. It offers rooms with an eclectic décor and free WiFi access.Each room at Quinta da Lapa combines antiques with a modern feel and colorful details, creating a comfortable area. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.A breakfast buffet is served daily, and Lapa organizes wine tasting sessions with cheese and cold meats. There is a wine shop on site.Guests can stroll around the property, amid the vineyards and then relax outdoors, in the patio.Azambuja Train Station is 17 mi from Quinta da Lapa, and Lisbon International Airport is 42 mi away. Santarém, famous for its Gothic heritage, is a 30-minute drive away.
- wonderful lady staff excellent cook and very friendly
- Quinta da Lapa is a gorgeous place to stay for a few days. There is not much around it, but the mansion itself, its history and decor, as well as the tranquility and scenery were worth lots. Isabel who is in charge of everything accommodationrelated is extremely helpful and friendly. That also adds plenty to our stay,
- Isabella was our greeter as well as our cook. She had way too much to attend to but was gracious and lovely, going above and beyond to take care of us. Her cooking was superb.
- Everything, we had an amazing room with a beautiful view over the vineyards.The care from Dona Isabel, and wine tasting experience with Sr Barreto. Definitely a special place to come back to.
- Het ontbijt was royaal en op maat van wat we vroegen. Omdat we op dat moment de enige gasten waren maakte gastvrouw Isabel het ons erg naar onze zin. Ze gaf ons een rondleiding achter de schermen van het indrukwekkende wijndomein. Een buitengewone ervaring op een magische en bijzonder smaakvolle plek.
Avó Rosa Guesthouse
Located in São João da Ribeira, in a building dating from 1904, Avó Rosa Guest house provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The guest house features an outdoor swimming pool, evening entertainment and a shared kitchen.The units in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. All units will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and car hire is available at Avó Rosa Guest house.Óbidos is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Alcobaça is 28 mi away.
- It was really great to spent time with Rita in her old family house. If you want to experience the real portugese countryside, her accomodation is the best choice to choose! Such a calm and peaceful place to be in!
- Nice place, an interesting concept. A lot of thought put into the accommodation.
- Excelncia na receoExcelentes medidas de Higiene e preveno da pandemia.
- A simpatia da D. Rita o carto de visita desta estadia.
- Der Empfang war super und freundlich und alles war sehr gepflegt
residencial flor da primavera /também 4 apartamentos
Located in Azambuja, residencial flor da primavera /também 4 apartamentos provides a restaurant. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a wardrobe and free WiFi.At the guest house, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at residencial flor da primavera /também 4 apartamentos can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santarém is 17 mi from the accommodations, while Torres Vedras is 30 mi away.
- Clean, bright, nice staff and located right on the Camino trail with close dining.
- Clean and simple. There is nothing fancy about this place, but we were not looking for fancy. A good stay in a great location for us, as we were walking the Camino de Santiago.
- It was a really pretty room, very clean and comfortable. The woman in charge was exceptionally kind and helpful
- Great location, lovely room, gracious and helpful staff. Excellent overall.
- Rita was very pleasant and welcoming. She took pride in showing us our room and she was very helpful. She also made a special request happen by having her husband carry my wifes pack to our next destination for a small fee as we had a VERY long walk to Santarem the next day.
Casa da Rainha
Located in Azambuja, Casa da Rainha offers a terrace. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a grill. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.The guesthouse provides certain rooms that include a balcony and garden view, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom and a closet.Casa da Rainha offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Santarém is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Torres Vedras is 30 miles away.
- Good location, the house is nicely decorated, the beds are very comfy, useful common areas and nice terrace to have breakfast and setting up for the day or simply chilling.
- The place is very homey and beautiful. A lovely terrace and an even nicer couple that welcomes you.
- We were met by Joo the owner who made sure everything was working. In addition, having cycled to Ftima and Santiago, he was a fount of Information. It almost felt like we were at a Peregrino Office, getting the lay of the land. He told us where to get a Pilgrims Dinner, which cafe opens at 7 am. Most importantly, he gave us advice where to stay.
- Good wifi. Nice outdoor terrace. Very friendly. Kitchen available. I could check in a but earlier which was great
- The communication was great and fast. The lady was very nice and helpful. Everything was perfect.
Guest House Ribatejo
Located in Salvaterra de Magos, in a building dating from 2007, Guest House Ribatejo has a shared lounge and guestrooms with free WiFi. The guesthouse has family rooms.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. Complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, the rooms at Guest House Ribatejo have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms are equipped with a seating area. Guest rooms have a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Salvaterra de Magos, like hiking and fishing.Santarém is 20 miles from Guest House Ribatejo, while Benavente is 4.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
O Cantinho offers budget accommodations in the peaceful village of Benavente, 650 feet from the A10 and 30 minutes away from Lisbon. It is close to the industrial areas of Porto Alto and Samora Correia.Each of O Cantinho’s rooms with attached bathroom has tiled floors, air conditioning and cable TV. Bathrooms include a bath or shower.The largest golf course in the country is 9.3 mi away and Portela Airport is 25 mi away. Within 328 feet, there is a bus stop connecting to Lisbon. The Agriculture Museum is 500 feet away, while the Museum of Benavente is at 800 feet.
- Quartier trs calme, htel trs bien entretenu, propre et confortable, conseiller
- Boa localizao, boa apresentao, simpatia, bastante confortvel, bom para quem queira fugir um pouco da cidade e tirar um fim de semana para descansar.
- Quarto com ar condicionado visto que fomos no dia em que esteve 45C, a disponibilidade e simpatia das funcionrias. tima relao qualidade preo.
- Desta vez o quarto superou o que esperava. Bom local para ficar com famlia.
Quinta do Covanco
One of our best sellers in Alenquer! Located in the village of Alenquer, this fully refurbished 19th-century farmhouse is set within a rural estate. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a countryside view. It includes a bar and barbecue area.Each room at the Quinta has a TV and a private modern bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Quinta do Covanco features a dining room which serves home-cooked meals on request using fresh local produce. Regional wines and cuisine can be enjoyed in the surrounding wineries and restaurants, all within a 5-minute drive.The farmhouse includes an entertainment room with a fireplace. The games room includes billiards and a table tennis table. Hiking and day tours can be organized at the tour desk.Quinta do Covanco is a 20-minute drive to Casa-Museu Palmira Bastos, while Lisbon Airport is a 35-minute drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- Manager and staff so kind, that definitely makes guests feel welcomed and the stay pleasant.
- The room had a couch. The host was very kind and welcoming, although she spoke very little English. The dining room was like in a castle. The owners had several dogs who came to greet us at breakfast so cute and friendly!.
- The location is very nice. Off the beaten path, but 30 min. drive from Lisbon airport. The owner was very nice and accommodating. Very good breakfast. The room was large and comfortable. Nice, large bathroom.
- The place is just lovely. The hostess was very kind and helpful. The room was very clean, as well as the bathroom. The breakfast was good, with fresh juice and fruit.
- The room was amazing. The breakfast was super with plenty of fresh fruit. The hostess, Vanda, was lovely and very helpful. The gardens were beautiful. We loved it here. Top marks.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Quinta do Bairro Falcão de Baixo