Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe
A daily continental breakfast is provided at this modern Saint-Hyacinthe hotel. Free WiFi is included. A refrigerator is offered in each room. Les Galeries Saint-Hyacinthe shopping is less than 0.6 mi away.A cable TV and a seating area are offered in rooms at Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe. A computer and a work desk are also included. All guest rooms feature wooden floors.An on-site fitness center is available at Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe. A 24-hour reception greets guests. A nonsmoking environment is offered for extra comfort. Free newspapers are included.Juliette-Lassonde Center for the Arts and Sainte-Hyacinthe Golf Club are both 8 minutes’ drive away. Daniel A. Seguin Gardens is 1.9 mi away from Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe.
- Easy to find, very clean, helpful staff, comfortable.
- It was close to the highway and restaurants. The gym was well equipped.
- Good place to stay in town. Nice little pool for kids. Rooms nice but in older wing of complex they are getting a little dated. Very nice to have small fridge and microwave in the room.
- The room was beautiful, spacious and clean. This hotel is much nicer than it appears from outside.
- Breakfast was very good. It was right off the highway but the room was very clean and quite.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint-Hyacinthe is located directly off Highway 20. It features an indoor pool, a fitness center and free WiFi.A flat-screen cable TV, video games and a desk are offered in each room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel. A refrigerator and coffee maker are also provided. Suites come with a microwave and separate living area.The hotel features meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 100 people. Laundry services and a business center are also offered.Hotel & Suites Sainte-Hyacinthe is 5 minutes’ drive from Corporation Aquatique Maskoutaine water park and 3 minutes’ drive from Parc des Patriotes.
- I always love staying at this hotel when Im on the south shore of Montreal. Its always very clean and the rooms are renovated and modern.
- very nice comfortable room/bed good access from highway with parking, many food choices near by, great breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast..more than the typical for this class hotel….very good eggs and sausage….great coffee.
- Holiday Inn always delivers on great modern decor and styling with hardwood floors and comfy beds. The pillow cases having the firmness of the pillows embroidered on them was also a nice touch. The breakfast was great and so was the swimming pool. Located right off the highway with plenty of restaurants and shops around.
- Covid measures that were put in place. Bagged breakfasts. Fridge and microwave in room.
Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel
Located in Saint-Hyacinthe, Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel provides a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel each room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel.Access to the indoor pool and business center is provided to all guests of the accommodations.Drummondville is 30 mi from Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel, while Boucherville is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Montréal/St-Hubert Airport, 28 mi from the hotel.
- The receptionist was very welcoming and helpful. Comfortable bed and very good food in restaurant.
- First..the place is absolutely amazing…Every amenity you could ever need…The staff Being from Ontario amd indomt speak any french at all…Inwas.grerted as I entered by Eve the Front Desk Agent..She was very friendly and professional…She made checkin flawless. She helped order meals because of the language barrier…She was very welcoming. I met the Front Desk Manager the second night and again..another amazing young lady..friendly..knowledgeable…and professional…Jeffrey the night Auditor was helpful..friendly aswell…The property is meticulously clean..the rooms were immaculate…They follow Covid protocol at all times…I cant Thank you all enough as a team for making this a truly awesome trip and stay at your establishment.ShannonMarieSouthern Ontario, Canada
- The staff and mall plus the location . Big room and comfortable!
- The staff gave us as spg members a facility to dine in the reataurant for dinner. Very friendly staff who helped us to call the husky sledding in other place. Nice design, modern and very clean
- bed/pillow/comforter nice a comfyServer at our table for our gala was polite courteous and engaging.
Le 2316-1 un
Located in Saint-Hyacinthe in the Quebec region, Le 2316-1 un has a balcony. The air-conditioned accommodations is 17 mi from Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bath.Drummondville is 30 mi from the apartment, while Boucherville is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Montréal/St-Hubert Airport, 24 mi from Le 2316-1 un.
- Big place, super clean. Owner lives in same building and quick to help.
- The apparent and the very friendly and nice owner.
- Very clean, huge, great covered balcony out front, very quiet, walking distance to downtown, free covered parking, big screen TV with lots of channels, pots pans and cutlery in the kitchen.
- Je nai rien dire. Tout tait parfait et le propritaire super gentil! Je vais y retourner certain!
- Hospitalit de lhte, Grandeur de lappartement, Grande Tl, confort du lit de trs bonne qualit. Localisation prs de lhpital vtrinaire et du vieux centreville. Les animaux de compagnie sont permis et bienvenus.
Located in Saint-Hyacinthe in the Quebec region, Le 2316 features a balcony and city views. The air-conditioned accommodations is 17 mi from Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bath. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Drummondville is 30 mi from the apartment, while Boucherville is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Montréal/St-Hubert Airport, 24 mi from Le 2316.
- The place was clean and spacious, while still feeling cozy. Our expectations were exceeded, and Id definitely stay here again if Im in town again.
- Really spacious apartment, modern amenities, nice balcony and comfortable beds! The host was really friendly, and even let us check out later. As an extra touch, the apartment was decorated with paintings and art, and they even had Netflix. This was my favourite apartment during my two weeks of travelling in Quebec, and I highly recommend it.
- Very nice layout.Very comfortable.Nice location.Close to restaurants etc.
- Un grand merci nos htes pour leur accueil sur place et en amontUn appartement trs propre et trs bien quip Nous recommanderons les yeux ferms notre famille qui viendra nous rendre visite
- Tous tais parfait super propre et acceuillant manquais de rien
Club De Golf La Seigneurie is just 5 minutes’ drive from this Mont-Saint-Hilaire motel. It offers a bar, 24-hour room service and free Wi-Fi throughout the motel.Cable TV and a desk are featured in the warmly decorated rooms at Motel Le Transit. They also have a seating area. Rooms with a fridge are available.A 24-hour reception is available at Transit Motel . They can also relax on the terrace or play video poker in the bar.Located just off the Trans Canada Highway, this motel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Musée Des Beaux-Arts De Mont-Saint-Hilaire. Ski Mont Saint-Bruno is 8.7 mi away.
- Absolutely happy staying in Hotel Transit, nice little hotel, cozy and clean room, friendly services and reasonable price. We will definitely book the hotel again if we travel to the area.
- Excellent bed. Spotless room and bathroom. Good chairs and reading lamp. Ideal for overnight.
- Everything from the location to the room and the staff
- Value for money paid, cleanliness! Proximity to highway!
- Close to a freeway, McDonalds next to it, WiFi.
Days Inn by Wyndham Ste. Helene-de-Bagot
Located 50 miles east of Montreal, this hotel is a 20 minute drive from Québécois d’Antan Village. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an on-site bar.Free Wi-Fi access is available in every room at Days Inn Ste-Hélène-de-Bagot. They come with tea and coffee-making facilities and free toiletries and are furnished with a desk.Guests can get a drink or play billiards at the on-site Bistro Bar, open every night.The front desk at the Ste-Hélène-de-Bagot Days Inn is staffed 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. There is also a cash machine on site.The Daniel A. Séguin Garden is 14 miles from the hotel. St-Simon Golf Club is 8.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Rive Gauche
Located facing the Richelieu River, this stylish Beloeil hotel has an on site restaurant serving French cuisine and rooms with views of Mont Saint-Hilaire. Nature Center of Mont Saint-Hilaire is 13 minutes’ drive away.The contemporary rooms at Hostellerie Rive Gauche offer a flat-screen TV, a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and balconies with panoramic views of the Richelieu River and mountain Mont-Saint-Hilaire.Hostellerie Rive Gauche offers on site dining featuring French cuisine with food prepared with current local Quebec products.Skiing and hiking opportunities are offered nearby the hotel. Des Arpents Verts Golf Course is 13 minutes’ drive away. Mont Saint-Bruno is 9.9 mi away from the hotel. The nature center of Mont-Saint-Hilaire is 13 minutes’ drive away.
- Travelled with a pet, so room located downstairs with easy access the the garden. Everything was great, room comfortable and well appointed, parking easy and free. Located near old Beloeil cute and by the river, shops nearby and easy access to highways. Restaurant limited service due to COVID…so I didnt try it. Food is supposed to be great…
- It was clean and looks great with the renovation.
- Nice hotel with a very good restaurant. My husband and I had dinner and breakfast. Service and food presentation was very good. Food was fresh and well prepared. Our room was a quiet, comfortable size, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was a good size with ample bath amenities.
- Location. Same building as the restaurant we were visiting that night. Large standin shower
- Good view from the balcony, easy to get to from the highway, clean generous size rooms, good restaurant on site
This hotel is 22 miles from the center of Montreal and a 10 minute drive from The Gault Nature Reserve. It features a restaurant and an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi is included in each guest room at Auberge Montagnard. A refrigerator is provided.Video poker and karaoke are available at the on-site bar. Continental breakfast is served in the mornings.La Seigneurie Golf Course is a 5 minute drive from Montagnard Auberge. La Cabosse d’Or is less than 3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Auberge Handfield et Spa
Located in front of the Richelieu River in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu, Auberge Handfield et Spa features a spa and wellness center. Free Wi-Fi is available.Cable TV and a private bathroom are standard room amenities. A hairdryer and toiletries are included. Some rooms have a river view.A seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna are among relaxation facilities available at Auberge Handfield. A fitness center is also accessible.Mont Saint-Bruno ski hill and Domaine De Lavoie Vineyard are within 19 mi of this inn. Montréal is 31 mi away.
- Every staff member that I had contact with was genuinely friendly and courteous and helpful. Very Familial!My room was spotless.Apparently run by the third generation, they certainly have their act together. Their predecessors should be proud!
- The dinner and breakfast were absolutely delectable only to be matched by the service which was very warm welcoming and gracious ..The room was very spacious with two queen beds and vaulted ceilings it was immaculate and so quiet ..I loved my experience and would come back and highly recommend this lovely corner of paradise without hesitation .
- Clean rooms , nice view , friendly staff confortable bed
- I loved my stay at this hotel. I took my dog with me and had a great experience. Breakfast is amazing, the best one I have ever seen in hotels. Location was good. I had the perfect weekend.
- The grounds are lovely. What we saw of the main building is delightful. Our room was nicely furnished and comfortable and our dinner was good. Stephanie in the dining room made up for the coolness of the other staff.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint-Hyacinthe