One of our best sellers in Chefchaouen! Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Dar Besmellah is set in the old Medina of Chefchaouene city in the Tanger-Tetouan Region, 29 mi from Tétouan.Dar Besmellah features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Dar Besmellah is an 8-minute walk from the Kasbah and a 10-minute walk from Ras El Ma waterfall. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- We were not expecting to have a full apartment to ourselves, but that is what happened for the exact same price. Its a great deal if you are traveling with a big group.
- Dar Besmellah is a perfect place to stay in Chefchaouen while spending time there. it was a very nice experience that ive lived me in my friend, the beds are cozy and clean ,the toilet was very clean, and the rooftop is the perfect place to spend the late evening sipping ur coffee while enjoying the uncanny blue city . special thanks to the whole staff they were very friendly especially Mr abdel aziz
- Nice staff, clean and roof top was great!Great location!
- This hotel was in a great location, situated in the heart of the blue city, Chefchaouen. You have stunning views of the city and surrounding mountains from their rooftop. We loved the relaxed atmosphere of the place.
- The beds were lovely and very comfortable. The bathrooms were nice and clean with waterfall shower heads. Such a cute place and a nice location near the walk up to the old masque.The view from the terrace is wonderful. I had my breakfast up there.Came as a solo traveler and felt really safe and cared for.
One of our best sellers in Chefchaouen! Located in Chefchaouene, Casa Elias features an open terrace with seating area and a fountain with views over the mountains. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas.All the units in Casa Elias are fitted with an equipped kitchen and a flat TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with shower and toilet.Breakfast is prepared every morning and can be served in the outdoor dining area. Guests can also sample traditional homemade cuisine in the restaurant. The manager can organize excursions upon request.Tangier Ibn Batouta International Airport is over 81 mi away and the city of Tetouan can be reached in about 40 mi away.
- The location and the view from both balconies were great.
- Elias and Omar were so welcoming, helpful and friendly. Our room had heat, there was always hot water and the location was perfect! We felt at home and would highly recommend Casa Elias!
- We really liked the room, it was much light in there. We enjoyed the kitchen with the fridge as well. It was nice to make a cup of mint tea in the evenings. The wifi worked perfectly!
- Location was excellent and the manager Omar and the lady serving breakfast were both fantastic. Great communication and very helpful.
- The apartment was good and the service was wonderful i like those peaple
One of our top picks in Chefchaouen. Located in the Medina of Chefchaouene, Dar Zambra is a traditional, Moroccan guest house. It offers a terrace with mountain views and a lounge area. It is a 10-minute walk from Rass Elma.All of the heated rooms at Dar Zambra are traditionally decorated and feature a mountain view. Each room has a private bathroom with shower.Breakfast in included and served each morning in the dining room and free Wi-Fi access is available in the rooms.Dar Zambra has a 24-hour reception, which can organize airport shuttles, with an additional cost. Akchour is 19 mi from the guest house.
- Everything was great the stuff were so nice and helpful.Location was great easy to find so close to a parking car and few steps away from the city center
- everything was excellent and extremely kind personnel
- The staff was really very kind. The feel was welcoming. The terrace beautiful
- I spent three nights here. I liked the location near the top of the medina. The facilities were clean and well maintained. Having a heater in the room was much appreciated.
- Amazingly clean. Beautiful, perfect views of city and mountain. Close to parking.
Maison d’hôte Bousaid
Located in the heart of the Medina in Chefchaouen, Maison d’hôte Bousaid offers traditional Moroccan décor and a terrace with views of the mountains. Jebel Bouchachem Nature Reserve is 5.6 mi away.All apartments feature a balcony with a mountain view, a living area with a satellite TV and a bathroom, while some have a fireplace and dining area. The kitchen includes a stove, refrigerator and kitchenware.A breakfast is available each morning at Maison d’hôte Bousaid and guests can find characteristic Moroccan restaurants in the town center. The bus station is a 20-minute walk away and the shopping center is 2,950 feet from the property.
- The location is within walking distance from the old town and it has available parking on the street for 20 dirhams a day. The rooms are nicely decorated, clean and most of all heated! The breakfast is great and it is served on the top floor that comes with a spectacular view. The staff was polite and friendly.
- Wonderful staff and a unique stay. We booked the apartment, which was great for our group to gather and visit. Charming and beautiful furnishings, very comfortable. I wish wed had more time there!
- The location was perfect as youre near everything in the old town, staff was really helpful and nice, the view from the terrace was awesome.
- The location for me was perfect near the Jewish quarter and main square.The staff were very considerate and nice to chat toThe area is peacefulThe room was a good size, nice and spacious The shower was strong with hot waterThe bed was very comfortable The wifi worked reasonably wellThe ground floor has a kitchen area
- Strong wifi which is a really good point, location close to everything,friendly staff. Its a good place to stay just dont demand much. Kitchen is available.
Located in Chefchaouen, Dar Antonio features traditional, Moroccan accommodations. It has a terrace with seating area and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The rooms at Dar Antonio feature heating (at extra charges) and traditional decoration. Guests have access to a share bathroom with shower. They can also enjoy continental breakfast upon request.It is just 1,950 feet from Ras el Ma Waterfall and 650 feet from the Medina. Tangier Ibn Battouta International Airport is 83 mi away.
- A small house with different rooms, 2 floors and a beautiful terrace… Most of all my friend at the reception is a very helpful and knowledgeable guy I would definitely recommend this place for solo traveler or couples….
- The property was in a great location. The showers were nice and hot. The owners were very helpful and booked us transfers from airport and to Fes.
- The staff was very helpful sharing information about how to get to certain places, which in our case was akchour waterfalls.The dar itself is very cozy. And the location is great once u are capable of finding it actually.
- Absolutely beautiful house. Perfect location. The host was the best and so nice to me and making me comfortable. Highly recommended
- The place was very well located and was clean and comfortable. The host were very nice.
Set in Chefchaouene and with Outa El Hammam Square reachable within 1.6 mi, Casa Sabila offers express check-in and check-out, nonsmoking rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi and a terrace. The property is around 1.6 mi from Mohammed 5 Square, 2.2 mi from Khandak Semmar and 1.6 mi from Kasba.At the guest house, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Casa Sabila offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Ras Elma Water Source, Viewpoint and Mnt, J. Tissouka. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel, 43 mi from Casa Sabila, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- This riad, this RIAD, is Fantastic! Beautifully decorated, exceptional service, excellent location. Imad met us upon arrival provided us relevant local information. In the height of the Corona virus woes this Riad was a ray of sunshine.Exceptional hospitality. Imad woke up extra early to make sure we had a warm breakfast and coffee before our morning departure!
- Very clean, very friendly, super helpfull… Really recommended, can ask for more, absolutely amazing!!
- Small boutique hotel only 5 rooms and the moment you walk in you feel truly welcomed by Said the owner and by Imen and Fabila. All gave us good advice as where to eat and overall information about the history of the town. If I ever come back, it will be here. The breakfast was delicious and to sit in the terrace and drink mint tea is a memory you will cherish.
- Everywhere it is beautiful in this mountain city. We loved our stay at Casa Sabila so much that we wanted to stay another night but it is booked. Our room was charming and comfortable and Hamsa, the manager, was helpful and friendly.
- Everything about this property is amazing, especially the staff! Definitely would recommended and stay here again!
Dar Saida Hora
Located in Chefchaouen, within a 12-minute walk of Khandak Semmar and 1.5 miles of Mohammed 5 Square, Dar Saida Hora provides accommodations with barbecue facilities and free WiFi as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.Rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at the guesthouse have a patio. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Dar Saida Hora can enjoy a halal breakfast.Kasba is 2 miles from the accommodation, while Outa El Hammam Square is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 41 miles from Dar Saida Hora.
- The staff and the boss are very friendly and upgrade our room to best one they have for free,it is very convenient fir driving and parking on site,We think this is the best in town.
- Good place to stay if you have a car or are used to hailing taxis! At the outskirts of chefchaouen, clean and considerably large. We liked it
- Great staff, great breakfast, comfortable, and value for money. Totally recommendable,!!!!
- Our stay there was really pleasant, we stayed for a night and the receptionist was so kind as to let us take the bigger, and of course more expensive room that was available for the night, without charging us anything. The place was really clean and well equipped, also the breakfast at the terrace was good and cozy! Communication was a bit difficult we knew no French or Spanish that he knew, but by using some English and also expressions we managed to communicate perfectly! Thanks for a lovely stay!PS. He personally drove us to the Bus Station without expecting a tip in return.
- Very good person the owner, he make us upgrade the room because he had available rooms without to take more money.
One of our top picks in Chefchaouen. Providing free WiFi, Riad Cherifa offers accommodations in Chefchaouene, 2.7 mi from Mnt, J. Tissouka. Open since 2016, the property is within 650 feet of Viewpoint and Outa El Hammam Square. Local points of interest like Kasba and Mohammed 5 Square are both reachable within 1,300 feet.At the guest house the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The units are fitted with a seating area.Guests at Riad Cherifa can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodations offers a sun terrace.Ras Elma Water Source is 2,300 feet from Riad Cherifa, while Khandak Semmar is 2,950 feet away. Sania Ramel Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Riad Cherifa was incredible! Beautiful and clean accommodations with an extremely attentive staff who went above and beyond. The best part by far was the gorgeous rooftop terrace with views of the Rif Mountains, which was perfect for taking a good book up to in the afternoon or a glass of mint tea at sunset. Breakfast was a huge spread and absolutely delicious. My sister and I each got massages at the Riad and we both loved it! Definitely not like the typical American massage so I wouldnt recommend if youre overly modest.
- One of the most beautiful Riads is chefchuoen. Clean, comfortable, nice and helpful staff. Couldnt have asked for a better experience. Highly recommended.
- The Riad is so beautiful decoration, very unique hotel. It is small, but clean and beautiful. It is Riad with 3 star price , but with 5 star decoration and services.
- Facilities were so pretty. Stuff is great. Breakfast is great.
- Location, absolutely gorgeous riad very unique and artistic. Lovely staff. Best shower Ive had in longer than I can remember!
Riad Zaitouna Chaouen
One of our best sellers in Chefchaouen! Riad Zaitouna Chaouen features air-conditioned rooms with satellite flat-screen TV in the Old Town district of Chefchaouen. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Continental and halal breakfast options are available daily at Riad Zaitouna Chaouen.The accommodation has a terrace.Popular points of interest near Riad Zaitouna Chaouen include Kasba, Outa El Hammam Square and Mohammed 5 Square. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel, 42 miles from the guesthouse, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Great breakfast served on the rooftop, overlooking the town
- The location and the staff specially Abdullah. They went out of their way to make the stay a memorable one.
- The staff of the Riad are very helpful and very kind… They helped with the special arrangements to receive me very late night… The room was ready… They were quick to make suggestions.
- Great location! You can walk anywhere from the riad.
- It was comfortable and in a good location, breakfast was also good
Dar Anneke is located in Chefchaouene. The property is 40 mi from Tetouan city and a 5-minute walk from Ras El Ma waterfall. It offers a terrace with panoramic view of the old Medina.All units offer a wardrobe. Private bathrooms also come with a shower.A Moroccan breakfast is served each morning.Ibn Batouta Airport is 81 mi from Dar Anneke. An airport shuttle can be arranged upon request. For a fee, public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Owner is a great guy goes out of his way to show you a good time
- Great experience in Mustaphas hotel with a very centric location and very good hospilatity. In the heart of Chefchaouen you can find anything you want really close. Mustapha was cool trying to make our stay comfortable and you can talk with him about anything you want it and Im sure he would sincerely help with that. Highly recommendable !!
- Die kleine Unterkunft von Mostafa liegt im Herzen der Medina!Man hat eine traumhaften Blick von der Dachterrasse ber die kleine Medina! Mostafa hat uns viele Tipps gegeben und hat uns sein Lieblingsrestaurant gezeigt. Sehr aufgeschlossener Gastgeber.
- Accueil trs chaleureux et attentionn. Rencontre magnifique.
- Locatie midden in de blauwe medina, manager super vriendelijk doet alles om het je naar de zin te maken
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tanquoube