Timboon Toybox Apartments
Located in Timboon, 11 miles from Port Campbell, Timboon Toybox Apartments has a garden and free WiFi.All of the air-conditioned units feature a private bathroom, living room, flat-screen TV and fully-equipped kitchen. Some units have a balcony and/or terrace.
- Very modern one bedroom. Very clean with well appointed small kitchen and lovely space to sit outside. Just behind a few shops and restaurants. Lovely place to relax. Everything in town with the exception of the local pub closes between 430 and 530. We were thankful for the kitchen and made dinner.
- An exceptionally appointed apartment and really conveniently situated. They have done a professional job in fitting out with quality fittings and providing the best of the best. very comfortable bed and heaps of pillow options.
- It felt relaxed and welcoming, quiet yet in the centre of town. Everything I needed to recharge.
- Very clean and lots of natural light. Great looking apartment, well set up, cute courtyard, games and close to rail trail, cafes distillery.
- Beautiful cottage, super clean and great location. Good communication with the host. Would definitely recommend.
Langleys Port Campbell
One of our best sellers in Port Campbell! Langleys Port Campbell is located 5 minutes’ drive from Port Campbell and offers a garden. Guests staying at this apartment have access to a terrace. The property offers a small continental breakfast.This air-conditioned apartment is equipped with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. The property also has 1 bathroom with a shower.Port Campbell National Park is 3.7 mi from the apartment.
- Separate from main house. Lovely light space with ability to sit outside.Lovely styling and great bathroom and shower!
- Great place. Awesome surroundings. Nice animals on a farm setting super close to town.
- The breakfast is so simple. Location is kinda far.
- Beautiful bathroom wall, fairy wrens were a bonus with a cuppa.
- Excellent location 5mins drive off the town with quiet and relaxing farm enviornment. Nice and cozy studio for a few days stay over. 12 Apostles is 15mins drive away.
Hill’s Creek Holiday Home
One of our top picks in Port Campbell. Located in Port Campbell in the Victoria region, Hill’s Creek Holiday Home features a patio and river views. The air-conditioned accommodation is 1.4 miles from Port Campbell Beach, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.Featuring a DVD player, the vacation home has a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 3 bedrooms, and a bathroom with a bidet and a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.The vacation home has a terrace. There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and snorkeling nearby.Port Campbell National Park is 2 miles from Hill’s Creek Holiday Home.
- Great location, with a magnificent outlook to the hills and close to town.
- Very nice welcoming, charming house. Extremely clean and neat.Good location too.
- Friendly host who was eager to help us. Had a great stay here…
- It was such an amazing and relaxing holiday for us as the property had such a scenic view.
- Beautiful old country home with all the mods and cons. Clean and tidy, beds comfortable, beautiful surroundings, fruit trees and old style country charm
Curdie River Retreat
Surrounded by native bushland and beautiful gardens, Curdie River Retreat features free WiFi and a lovely terrace for guests to enjoy river views.Located along the Timboon-Curdievale Road, Curdie River Retreat is only 5-minutes drive from the Great Ocean Road. The bed and breakfast is a 15-minute drive from both Port Campbell and Peterborough. It is a 20-minute drive from Timboon.Curdie River Retreat bed and breakfast offers a choice of upstairs garden view apartments with a private bathroom, or ground floor queen rooms with access to shared bathroom facilities.
- Hosts were very caring and facilities very good. Ambience was as expected and overall very comfortable experience.
- Currie River went all out to make me feel comfortable. The decor inside and out was delightful. The suite was, huge, homey and immaculately clean. The bed was plush and comfy. The bathroom was updated and sparkling. The breakfast was huge and very fresh delish ingredients. Thank you for going out of the way to buy me a loaf of gluten free bread The location was a nice change of pace, away from the frey with loads of exotic birds showing off!
- Adrian and Anne are very welcoming. Apartment is full of charm and character. Environment is picturesque, local pub a few doors down is welcoming and very Aussie. Close to amazing coastline and beaches.
- Very quiet, lots of greenery around the area, comfortable bed, lovely hosts.
- For our purposes it was in a great location. It was very comfortable and clean and peaceful. The sound of birdsong in the evening was lovely. Adrian was very welcoming. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Anchors Port Campbell
On 30 acres of private land, the beautiful Anchors Port Campbell features cozy, standalone cottages with a spacious living area, kitchen and panoramic views. It has a designated Chinese massage room and free bike rental facilities.The rustic cottages at The Anchors feature a luxurious bathroom with a spa tub. It has a private barbecue area with outdoor seating and comes equipped with a microwave, a fridge and a dishwasher. Entertainment facilities include a DVD player and an iPod dock.The cottages are in the heart of the Port Campbell Food and Wine Loop, just over 1 miles from Port Campbell town center’s cafes and restaurants. It takes a 3-hour drive from the cottage to Melbourne International Airport. The Timboon Railroad Shed Distillery is just 9 miles away.Guests can request for laundry services. Anchors Port Campbell’s tour desk can help guests organize excursions to tourist sites.
- Loved the entire experience. Beautiful cottage friendly staff. The grounds themselves were incredible. Definitely will be returning
- Everything! Vivian welcomed us and explained everything. The gas fireplace/stove was fantastic! The goodies the gave us were great.
- Beautiful property with great views. All the little things make a difference.. like milk in the fridge on arrival and DVDs in the cottage.Fireplace was a highlight.
- Walking into the villa was like walking into a 5 star hotel room. The ambience everything was cosy and wonderful. I highly recommend ordering one of the hampers, it gives you a taste of what Port Campbell has on offer. And Tanya our host was fanstastic.
- We stayed for 5 nights and had a wonderful time. Great accommodation and the views are amazing! Plus lots to do, we spend time at the local beach, we fished, we took a helicopter ride and went to a Cheesery, Chocolatier, Fudge Farm and a Whiskey Distillery.
Daysy Hill Country Cottages
Positioned on 55 acres of land, the individually designed Daysy Hill Country Cottages are only a 1-minute drive from Port Campbell and the Great Ocean Road. Guests of the property can enjoy free WiFi and on-site parking.Located a 3-hour drive from Melbourne, Daysy Hill Country Cottages features a variety of accommodations options surrounded by beautiful gardens with lavender-lined walkways and shaded BBQ areas. The landscaped cottage gardens feature many native trees.With sweeping views of Newfield Valley, Port Campbell and the surrounding farmlands, all cottages feature either a self-catering kitchen or kitchenette facilities with a kettle and green tea. Each offers a TV, DVD player and heating, some room also feature a cozy log fire and a spa bath.
- Great location, great hosts and very clean accomodation.
- Cleanliness of the place and the facilities.And also the view
- Beautiful room, spacious, comfortable, pastoral views and a quick drive to Port Campbell and Great Ocean Road scenic highlights.
- We loved the view! Clean and comfortable cottage with a lovely garden.
- What an adorable place! Just north of Port Campbell one could walk if one were feeling athletic with a pastoral view of cows in fields and the propertys exceptional gardens. They were blanketed in flowers in early spring and I bet thats the normal state of affairs! Our Spa suite was very romantic gas fireplace stove and a true twoperson spa tub with a shower in the bathroom but with the little kitchenette, is practical, too. The owner family is very friendly and personable. Was a perfect central jumpoff point for the Great Coast Road, the 12 Apostles Gourmet Trail, and Warnambool. And fabulous proximity to our favorite restaurant in the area, Forage on the Foreshore! So glad we stumbled across it. Will look forward to staying here again!
Located in Port Campbell, within a 15-minute walk of Port Campbell Beach and 1.3 miles of Port Campbell National Park, Villa 1 offers accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a garden and barbecue facilities. Featuring free private parking, the villa is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and fishing.The villa features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with river views.A sun terrace is available for guests to use at the villa.
- big and lovely house. very close to great ocean road.2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. all new house.
- The villa was exceptional. A home away from home. We loved it.
- Amazing new villa with outstanding view from all living areas!
- Bronwyn was fantastic, even reminding us of the full moon in glorious view from the property during our stay. Perfect location if travelling the Great Ocean Road. We had a dog with us and there was a perfect off leash dog area nearby too.
- The house was so welcoming, clean and confortable. Amazing experience.
Eastern Reef Cottages
Just a 3-minute drive from Port Campbell Beach, each Eastern Reef Cottages features a private balcony with a BBQ and lovely garden views. All are individually decorated and handcrafted from native wood. Free parking is available on site.The Eastern Reef Cottages Port Campbell are a 10-minute drive from the Loch Ard shipwreck and Marine Park. The famous Twelve Apostles are a 15-minute drive away.A kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator and tea/coffee maker is standard in all cottages. Each air-conditioned cottage has a living room with a TV and DVD player.
- We loved the location just slightly out of town. Theres chickens and sheep at the property which is nice. The cottage was comfy. Good kitchenette great for an overnight stay.We got up and drove to the apostles, 10 min drive, and were the first people there.Great place to stay to get access to the big attractions before all the tourist buses arrive.
- It was cosy, clean and quiet, and very comfortable!
- Beautiful hand crafted wooden counter tops, high wooden ceilings.
- Great check in process, very friendly. Room was clean and pretty comfortable,. Heating was good so it was super cosy. Overall a nice night for myself and my partner. Easy to get to Port Campbell by car as it was raining.
- Good shower, bed, fridge, facilities, surroundings.
Cobden Crest Cottages
Cobden Crest Cottages is located in Cobden and offers a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The air-conditioned accommodations is 21 mi from Port Campbell, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.This holiday home includes 2 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the holiday home.Guests at Cobden Crest Cottages can enjoy billiards on site, or go hiking or fishing in the surroundings.
- Wonderful value for money. Host is excellent and very thoughtful. Air con was turned on for us while we were out each day when we returned stacks of things to do. Heaps of games, DVDs, CDs, books n magazines. Great for a family of 5 or less. Pool table room is filled with so much to do. Fridge was well stocked and host baked a whole meal loaf that lasted our full 5 day stay. We will definitely be back at some stage.
- Its a charming place, tucked away amongst farmland on a hilltop, overlooking a deep valley. The grounds are lovely, with lots of little surprises dotted among the gardens that the kids enjoyed discovering badminton net, a little golf practice target, a dam, ivycovered arches..There is plenty to do inside if the weather isnt cooperating our kids played darts and pool incessantly, and the views from the western outlook are idyllic. We loved saying hi to the neighbouring cows some mornings!The kitchen is adequately stocked, beds are comfy and the water pressure is good. We enjoyed the breakfast provisions Robyn gave us, and devoured the delicious homebaked bread without difficulty!We did some exploring, and found Warrnambool, Port Campbell and Timboon with its spectacular ice cream all very accessible. We would happily return and all felt sorry to be leaving.
- Great selection of games for the kids table tennis, board games, pool, mini golf, badminton, dart etc. superb views, nice quiet and comfortable place. Highly recommended for those with kids and even pets
- Its a 10/10 when it comes to facilities you get during the stay. Pet friendly. Good location, not far from Ocean and Lakes. We would be visiting again for sure.
- Requested a early arrival 1030am and was pleasantly surprised that it wasnt a problem and everything was ready for me. It is an older style cottage probably 197080 vintage, however very comfortable, quiet and heaps of features, including a good range of food to make your own breakfast and a decent amount of milk. And the fresh baked bread….Im drooling again at the thought of it. Thanks for the awesome stay, and looking forward to my next visit!
Port Campbell Motor Inn
Located on the Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell Motor Inn offers free WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool, just 5 minutes’ walk from local beaches. The world-famous Twelve Apostles are just a 5-minute drive away.Each room is air-conditioned and features an LCD TV, refrigerator, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Each has an private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a spa bath.Facilities include a BBQ area and free on-site car parking. Guests have limited access to the guest laundry.Port Campbell Motor Inn Great Ocean Road is a 5-minute walk from local shops and bars and it is a 10-minute walk from restaurants in Port Campbell’s town center.
- Everything was perfect. Comfy bed, spotless clean room and bathroom.
- We stayed in Family Room, which was quite spacious and well maintained. The Linens, Towels and Cutlery in the room were very clean. Check in was pretty quick and there is no security deposit that one needs to pay. The motel has a wide lawn inside where kids can play and on warm nights, one can enjoy a quiet dinner. The restaurants and the supermarket are approximately 500 m away from the motel, which is very convenient.
- It was better than I expected being a motel that i expect had been there for a long time it seems to me it has been well renovated at some point. I would stay there again with confidence.
- The location is quite convenient to the places of interest. Kind staff and clean room.
- Location, cleanliness, set up of the family apartment.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Timboon