Obidos Rural Chic House
Located in Usseira in the Região Centro region, Obidos Rural Chic House features a balcony. The property is 16 miles from Peniche, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The country house features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with mountain views.Guests at the country house can enjoy a continental breakfast.With staff speaking English, French and Portuguese, around-the-clock information is available at the reception.Obidos Rural Chic House has a grill. A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while hiking and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Nazaré is 29 miles from Obidos Rural Chic House, while Óbidos is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 47 miles from the country house.
- Thank you for great hospitality! best breakfast ever!!!
- We walked into the appartment in the middle of the night…quiet village, nicest lady.When my boyfriend opened the door, we just stood there for a minute. My god, what an adventure! What inventive design.Worldly, homey, romantic. A cosy getaway. Very clean. I wished we didnt have to leave. The breakfast basket delivered in the morning was just dreamy.
- A simplicidade de cada canto e recanto, uma mistura entre o rural e o contemporneo que nos leva para outro lugar…
- Cerquita de obidos. Atencin amable. Parking en la puerta. Chimenea , aunque estuvimos en verano y no la usamos pero en invierno tiene que ser maravilloso encenderla
- La habitacin era muy amplia y genial decoracin de diseo. mucha intimidad y el nico sonido que haba el de la naturaleza. Tal y como aparece en las fotos.
Quinta dos Castanheiros Estúdio, Óbidos
Located in Usseira in the Região Centro region, Quinta dos Castanheiros Estúdio has a garden. This vacation home also features free WiFi.This vacation home features 1 bedroom, a living room and a fully equipped kitchenette. A flat-screen TV is featured.Nazaré is 16 miles from the vacation home. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Patio das Margaridas
Patio das Margaridas is a 9-minute walk from the medieval village of Óbidos and its famed walls. It is an 11-minute drive from the Óbidos Lagoon.All rooms come with a double bed or 2 single beds and access to a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The heated rooms include a TV and free WiFi.The guest house has an in-house restaurant, where guests may have a taste of traditional Portuguese meals. The Óbidos center has a wide range of restaurants. It also has various street-front establishments selling the area’s popular Ginjinha beverage.For golfing enthusiasts, the nearest golf course is a 2-minute drive. The Óbidos Train Station is a 3-minute drive while Lisbon International Airport is a 49-minute drive from Patio das Margaridas.Visit the Christmas event of Óbidos Vila Natal, at Óbidos Castle. It features all kind of entertainment, from circus and theater, to magic and jugglery. Fun is guaranteed for children and grown-up alike while they visit the ice-skating rink and other fairground amusements.
- The staff was amazing and provided a lot of information so that you could see the best tourist attractions. She was also very informative about the towns history. The room was rustic and was quiet with very good security. Enough linen and pillows were available and was very clean. The walk to Obidos was about ten minutes which was no problem to walk.
- The women was really friendly she offered to drive us to the train station cause we were the last clients of the day and she did not had to stay for anyone!
- Cozy and convenient. And the person who attended was super nice!
- Every thing. Easy to find, easy spacious parking, spacious living room and bedroom, not far from center by car, nice breakfast, spacious bathroom with place to put your toiletries, clean and since we had ther 2 nights we found clean towels the next day and the room was cleaned and arranged. A nice helpful host.
- Family owned, very polite, respectful, and helpful. Apt is Very clean and spacious, located 10min walking distance from bidos medieval town, and across the road there are three restaurant choices, two of them I ate at and they were pretty good.
Casa da Bica d’Água
Offering free WiFi and city views, Casa da Bica d’Água is a property located in Óbidos. The vacation home, set in a building dating from 2003, is 3.6 miles from Obidos Castle and 5 miles from Óbidos Vila Natal.The vacation home comes with 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area and microwave, and a living room with a flat-screen TV.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible nearby and the vacation home can arrange a bicycle rental service.The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 53 miles from Casa da Bica d’Água.
- A casa muito acolhedora e muito bonita, decorao de assinalar. Situase numa aldeia de pessoas simpticas, longe de confuso mas perto de tudo praias, natureza em geral e, igualmente, de pontos tursticos/histricos. tima para frias em famlia.
- La casa muy bonita, tal como se ve en las fotos. Las camas muy cmodas. Y todo, en general, muy bien.
- La situacin de la casa, buenas vistas, buen acceso a Obidos.
- O PA foi bom e feito por mim. A receptora D Leonor foi muito simptica e prestvel. Da limpeza, nada a dizer. Faltou apenas o shampoo.
- uma casa linda e aconchegante, muito bonita. Tem um chuveiro delicioso, fica no centro de uma vila. um lugar muito silencioso.
Casa de S. Thiago do Castelo
Located in the heart of medieval Óbidos’ historic city center, this family-run guest house offers a spacious terrace and a living room with fireplace. Óbidos Castle is a 5-minute walk away. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Set in a turn-of-the-century building, the classical rooms at Casa de S. Thiago do Castelo are equipped with antique furniture and some have a carved wooden 4-poster bed. They include a cable TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with amenities.The Casa provides a rich breakfast prepared with seasonal ingredients. The breakfast is served indoors or outdoors on the terrace. Guests can also enjoy a game of snooker in the lounge. Free parking is available.
- Beautiful little guest house right at the feet of the castle, literally in the middle of the fort. Authentic and stylish exterior and rooms, great location, nicely kept and clean, kind staff. We were amazed to see this little shack on souvenirs like magnets and postcards, its rare and feels special when you can stay in one of the local highlights.
- Very cosy. Very Portuguese. Very grandmas home. A bit like a museum. Charming. Loved the bathtub and hot water.
- Very characteristic hotel and front desk woman was very nice and helpful. Her name was Rosa.
- Really quaint house in perfect location at the top end of the Main Street. Room was comfortable and quiet we were able to keep windows open til early morning. Staff were very helpful. Lots of lovely indoor and outdoor spots to enjoy relax in within the property. Pretty good breakfast spread.
- Mr. Carlos, the host, was very kind and made us feel very welcome. The property is an old house that may look cluttered at first, but once you learn how to navigate the narrow corridors and magic doors, youll feel at home.
Centrally located in Caldas da Rainha and inside the shopping mall Rua das Montras, this hotel offers a terrace with city views. All rooms include air-conditioning and a private balcony. The beach in Foz do Arelho is 15 minutes’ drive away.Rooms at Europeia Hotel are decorated in neutral tones and are equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a safe. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily using local products. Europeia Hotel has a cocktail bar, games room and a business center with meeting rooms. The 24-hour reception is there to help guests with any queries and can provide help with planning a day excursion.Hotel Europeia is located a few feet from the traditional market “Praça da Fruta” and the Congress Cultural Center Caldas da Rainha. The medieval village of Obidos and several local beaches are within 3.1 mi away. Foz do Arelho is 5 mi from the hotel and Nazaré and Peniche are within 19 mi away.
- The location was great. At the centre of Caldas. Shops and eating places within walking distance. The room was clean.
- So many good things. Close proximity to the town center whilst only a six minute walk to the railway station. Helpful, friendly staff. Very comfortable bed. Huge number of channels to choose from on the TV. Excellent bar doing everything from a coffee to full meals just outside the hotel entrance.
- The rooms are very clean and relatively modern and the hotel is really in the centre of the town. The room with 3 beds was big. Easy parking not far from the hotel.
- The bathroom was very clean, the bed were comfortable and it had air conditioning. The staff was helpful and pleasent.
- O pequeno almoo estava bom. Apenas pareceume que a salada de frutas e os ovos mexidos eram os mesmos do dia anterior… tima localizao e o quarto era exatamente o que mostravam as fotos.
One of our top picks in Óbidos. The 3-star Hotel Louro is a 5-minute walk from the medieval village of Óbidos. The traditionally-styled hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and is a 10-minute drive from Praia d’el Rey Country Club.Hotel Louro features rooms with cable TV and a work desk. Some rooms provide a seating area and a balcony with a scenic view of the gardens and the historic village. Massage services are available and need to be booked 72 hours in advance.Breakfast is included in the room rate and served each morning at the hotel’s meal area. The nearby Óbidos center has a wide range of traditional Portuguese restaurants and eateries for guests to discover.Complimentary internet access and free private parking is available. Hotel Louro offers picturesque landscaped gardens where guests can enjoy a relaxing stroll. Historical Óbidos is renowned for its fortified medieval walls, traditional cobbled streets and variety of tourist-friendly shops.The center of Leiria is a 38-minute drive away. Lisbon International Airport is a 49-minute drive from the Hotel Louro.
- Wonderful staff, excellent breakfast. Very good location, right at the entrance to the old city.
- Really liked the facility and was close to the city. Staff were all nice and attentive.
- Eliane promptly took care of the problem with our original room by moving us to another room.
- Excellent location just a short walk to the old historic part of town. Onsite free parking. The breakfast was pretty standard with lots of choice. The room was comfortable but small and fairly basic. The staff was happy to recommend restaurant choices and mark them on a map.
- Just spent one night. Just outside of he old walls which made it quite reasonable in terms of price. Good breakfast. Quite. Comfortable bed.
Casa Do Relogio
One of our best sellers in Óbidos! Set in Óbidos historic town center, in a beautifully restored building dating from the 18th century, this charming guest house offers guests good value for money.Ideal if you are looking for a tranquil getaway, Casa do Relógio features its original exterior. Relax in front of the open fireplace or marvel at the view from the large common terrace. A traditional breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining area or the comfort of your room.All guest rooms are tastefully furnished in traditional style. Visit the nearby golf course or discover the town’s extraordinary architecture. Casa do Relógio’s central location ensures you easy access to other attractions, including Portugal’s striking capital – Lisbon.
- Quaint and welcoming place. Beautiful patio and very friendly staff.
- Wonderful hospitality, amazing location, and a perfect terrace are the best aspects of this little gem of a hotel. The bed was firm which we loved. The shower was terrific. The room is basic but the balance of comfort, location, hospitality, and cost makes this a great choice! Highly recommend.
- The hotel is next to the wall and a short walk to the castle entrance.
- Warm welcome from the owners. Nice people and charming installations.
- Great hospitality, great location and cool vibe
Hotel Cristal Caldas
This hotel is located in the center of Caldas da Rainha, and is a 3-minute walk from the church Igreja de São Pedro and 1,500 feet from public transportation links. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at the Hotel Cristal Caldas are spacious and include simple furnishings. They come equipped with a work desk and a private bathroom.The Cristal hotel has 1 restaurant that serves traditional Portuguese cuisine. There is also a bar that offers refreshing drinks.Guests can swim in the outdoor pool, or make use of the free Wi-Fi in public areas. Nearby leisure activities include golfing and relaxing in hot springs.Hotel Cristal Caldas is less than 1.2 mi from the Ceramics Museum that includes pieces dating back to the 16th century. Foz do Arelho beach and Óbidos Lagoon are only 6.2 mi away from the hotel.
- Breakfast variety was very good food excellent staff very friendly.
- The breakfast was adequate. Under the difficult circumstances of COVID, the staff excelled themselves.
- Its the perfect place to sleep when youre doing a trip by the south coast of Portugal. Very quiet place to get some rest.
- The reception staff. Very professional and helpful. The excellent job of the kind waitresses in the breakfast saloon.
- The breakfast was quite good.The hotel is very comfortable.
Casa D Obidos
One of our best sellers in Óbidos! Set 0.6 mi from Óbidos, in a beautifully restored 19th century manor, this traditional guest house features free WiFi in public areas and welcomes guests looking to experience genuine Portuguese hospitality.Close to Caldas da Rainha, Casa d’ Óbidos with it’s 6 bedrooms and 4 apartments features great views of the village’s medieval walls and castle. Guests can enjoy the free tennis court, take a relaxing stroll through the garden or soak up the sun on the terrace. On colder days you can read a book in the guest lounge or chat to other guests in front of the fireplace.Guests can watch their children having fun in the pool or relax in your comfortably furnished guest room. Antique furnishings and elegant finishes underline Casa d’ Óbidos’ unique atmosphere.Explore the Christmas event of Óbidos Vila Natal, 1.1 mi away from the property. It features all kind of entertainment, from circus and theater, to magic and jugglery. Fun is guaranteed for children and grown-up alike while they visit the ice-skating rink and other fairground amusements.
- The breakfast was delicious as was the coffee. We stayed in a small cottage on the other side of the courtyard, so it was very quiet, beds were comfortable but was a bit smaller than expected
- Clean, Charming, beautiful grounds, elegant decor, delicious breakfast, 10 minutes to obidos castle.
- Unique design, privet parking and tasty breakfast
- Breakfast was excellent, and the service staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed, or more.The various social rooms which held the TV and pool table were a great place to relax, talk, and have drinks. This was the best pool table we have ever played on. Very professional.The pool is excellent. Nice a large, plus it was a great temperature. The sun always shines on the pool, plus its nice and private. The lounge chairs are great for soaking up the sun around the pool.The complimentary bottle of Cherry Liquor was a really nice surprise. it tastes great.
- location, facility including the billiard table and the breakfast
Looking for: Best Hotels in Usseira