This 3-star hotel is a modern and trendy city hotel located in the car-free Bahnhofstrasse and contains modern yet comfortable rooms, as well as a private parking garage.It is located near the railway station/PTT, on the Bahnhofstrasse, which is an ideal starting point for all your business in the upper Valais region.The hotel includes a restaurant and bar, as well as a terrace and a vending machine in the lobby. It also offers free internet access. It is located in the city center and close to the shopping center. The Lonza Group AG chemical and pharmaceutical company is 1,000 feet away.A shuttle bus to the Brigerbad thermal baths is available at a surcharge and guests can take advantage of reduced entrance fees.
- Clean air conditioned rooms with bar/cafe in hotel. Excellent breakfast lounge. Business friendly and classy. Regularly updated.
- The reception area is great and the redesigned rooms are such an improvement.
- Great choices for breakfast, the upgrades to the rooms were excellent. Room was well suited for work.
- They arranged to let me collect my key even though the front desk had closed.
- Right across from the train station in tiny Visp. Right in town street with its shops. Close to a pretty trail. Room nicely and comfortably renovated.
Hotel & Bildungshaus St. Jodern
The Bildungshaus St. Jodern is located in the center of the German speaking region of Wallis. All nearby attractions of the Alps are easily accessible by public and private transport. Free WiFi and free private parking are available.It is located in a quiet location surrounded by a beautiful garden. The single and double rooms have a private bathroom. The family rooms feature a shared bathroom and shared toilets on the same floor. There are various conference and seminar rooms available. A bike garage is featured as well.The property is located near the shopping mall, the Lonza AG and the train station, offering connections to the SBB trains, the Matterhorn-Gotthard-Train and the Glacier Express.Guests can enjoy free public transport to the Brigerbad thermal baths. Zermatt, Saas-Fee and the Aletsch Glacier area can also be easily reached.
- Its a simple and very clean place to stay. No frills, but spotless and probably the best value in town
- This is my second stay here. Good hotel, good value for money. No frills but everything is here. Quiet. Free parking.
- They rooms are large and comfortable. The people are nice and willing to help. I had an schedule problem with the check out and the girl was very helpful and comprenssive. Thanks!
- The staff were extremely helpful, when I had a mixup over dates. Also, they made special arrangements for me when I told them I would need to arrive very late. Lovely breakfast, and lovely homemade crafts to buy in the entrance hall.
- I liked the relaxed atmosphere and the little shop.
The Hotel Elite is located at the train station in Visp and offers you rooms with attached bathroom with mountain views and free WiFi, fine regional cuisine, a modern cocktail bar with terrace, as well as a cozy, rustic-style bar.Visp enjoys a central location, providing easy access to the famous ski areas of Crans Montana, Zermatt and Saas Fee as well as to the spa resorts of Leukerbad and Brigerbad.The Elite hotel offers free public parking on site.The Lonza AG plant is only 1,000 feet away.
- Location extremely near the train station.The room was modern n clean with ample size.The double pillow and mattress were comfortable the best so far among the 5 hotels that we stayed in our 10 days Swiss trip.Wi fi was excellent and tv channel with BBC News CNN channel.The included breakfast was good.
- Location is the best. Just a few mins from train station and supermarket. Very convenient. Breakfast is basic but enough. Staffs are very helpful.
- Walking distance to the train station and hotel restaurant.
- Directly across from the station, so a very convenient location.Very comfortable bed.Thanks for meeting us after 10pm and allowing us to start breakfast before the 7am opening, as we had to leave early. We appreciated the flexibility.
- A simple, clean utilitarian hotel, freindly staff, nice food, perfect for our stay for a few days to see the Vallais Blacknose sheep. Avery nice popular busy bar downstairs.
Hotel Restaurant Eyholz
Located in Visp, Hotel Restaurant Eyholz features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Each accommodations at the 2-star hotel has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a bath or shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel every room is fitted with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Guests at Hotel Restaurant Eyholz can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Visp, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Zermatt is 21 mi from Hotel Restaurant Eyholz, while Leukerbad is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Belp Airport, 47 mi from the hotel.
- Wonderful service, well maintained rooms, pleasant receptionist, great service as well as delicious food and drinks for dinner, large choice at breakfast…Thanks a lot for making it all happen these days.Jaro
- The staff and the service was really good.Heinz was really kind to us. Got a very homely vibe from staff.We also loved our breakfast and the room was great. The property was at a great location, near Eyholz station walking distance / Visp station. It was a much better option than staying in a very expensive room in Zermatt.
- Clean and comfortable accommodation, lovely friendly staff extremely pet friendly.Restaurant on site served a super summer salad but veggie offerings limited to this and pasta.
- alles war super, das Zimmer, sehr gute Betten, sauber und ein wunderbares Nachtessen.
- Die Kche ist auerordentlich gut. Die angebotenen Gerichte sind sehr schmackhaft und sehr schn zubereitet. Wie eine Sternekche!!Auch beim Frhstck ist alles auer Rhrei vorhanden. Hatte aber nicht nachgefragt.Der angrenzende Biergarten ist ebenfalls sehr schon der auch rege bei gutem Wetter genutzt wird.
Set in Visp, Studio Relax offers accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. The air-conditioned accommodations is 17 mi from Saas-Fee.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a fridge and a stovetop, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Languages spoken at the reception include German and Italian, and guests are invited to request information on the area when needed.A terrace is available on site and skiing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment.Zermatt is 20 mi from Studio Relax, while Leukerbad is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Belp Airport, 47 mi from the accommodations.
- Very well thought out and planned apartment. Walkable distance from Visp train station.Emilia, who owns the apartment, is a friendly and nice person. I texted her before arriving and she was waiting for us to show around the apartment.Easily the best place we stayed in during our two weeks Swiss tour.
- Everything was really good. Just 5 minuts walking from the train station. Very clean and confortable.
- This place was great!!! It was a bit of a walk from the station with luggages 10 mins walk but its totally fine because the place exceeded my expectations! Dropped an SMS to Emilia and she came within 5 minutes and opened up for us and showed us the room, etc. Going in and out was easy because there was a lockbox where u can just drop your key and check yourself out. The place was huge, very clean and the toilet was so comfortable to shower and change in because it was so spacious. Really enjoyed the place. Theres a smart TV too so we could just use our Netflix when we rest at night. Theres no microwave but theres cutlery and pots/pans provided so that was good enough!
- The room was so comfortable and shower facilities, kitchen, bed, and snacks was also great during two days we stayed.We are very thankful for your kindness, we enjoy a wine.We thought this room was the best accomodation during our honeymoon.
- It was warm and comfortable and very stylish. I liked the design touches. I enjoyed staying in such a nice place.
Cricerhaus is located in the Old Town of Visp, housed in a historic building dating from 1577. The property offers mountain views and free WiFi.The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the house and comes with a living room with 2 fold-away beds, a twin room, a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, TV, radio, and a bathroom with shower.The closest restaurant is 650 feet away and a supermarket can be found 1,000 feet from Cricerhaus. There are several bars and more restaurants in the surroundings.Visp is a good starting point for excursions to Zermatt, 22 mi away, or Saas-Fee, 17 mi away. The Visp Train Station and a bus stop are 2,300 feet away.
- As we were exploring the local countryside, on a walking trip, Visp was a good place to use as a base. I am a retired English teacher so staying in a house which had been built when Shakespeare was alive was a bonus!
- El apartamento,muy confortable,todo madera,cocina moderna,wifi perfecta,bien situado en parte antigua del pueblo, parking pblico cubierto muy cercano,con el anfitrin Olivier la comunicacin en todo momento fue excelente y si tenamos cualquier duda estaba el para ayudarte.
- Sehr gemtlich. Schnes Ambiente.Zentral gelegen.
- Es war wirklich ein Erlebnis in ein Wohnung zu verbleiben mit soviel Geschichte. Wuerde es jede Zeit wieder buchen.
- Wohnung, Lage, war sehr gemtlich und wir haben uns sehr wohl gefhlt.
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Alpenblick is quietly located in Zeneggen and offers rooms with impressive mountain views. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV and satellite channels. Private bathrooms are fitted with a hairdryer. Extras include a desk, a safety deposit box and bed linen.At Hotel Alpenblick you will find a garden with a sun terrace terrace offering views of the surrounding mountains. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.
- Spent 3 weeks travelling Europe, this was by far our favorite hotel of the trip. Very relaxing and quiet in a nice family run hotel. Made you feel at home. Enjoyed the dinners each night, a nice taste of the local cuisine and very well presented. A short drive up a winding road but more than worth the time. Waking up to the cow bells is a special treat.
- Staying here is like having a chance to visit heaven! If you like alpine views this is for you! The surrounding scenery is so unbelievably beautiful you will have to pinch yourself to believe that it is real. We stayed during a particularly hot spell, and it was the only stop along the way that was blissfully cooler, with a refreshing breeze. I can not possibly say enough good things about Alpenblick, the people that ran it were absolutely delightful, the food was phenominal, and the whole experience was an absolute joy. I wish I was still there!
- Due to pass closures we arrived at 9.15 pm after the check in time and restaurant closed. The welcomed us adn opened the restaurant and provided the full menu. The food was very good, the views of the valley and mountians from our balcony spectacular.
- The owner and staff are very friendly and accommodating. Our appointed room is very clean with an excellent view of the alps from its balcony. Breakfast is very good. The owner who is also the chef uses fresh ingredient only and cooks exquisite evening menus.
- Beautiful view from the room, friendly staff, comfortable bed, good shower, good food in the restaurant. The decor is old fashioned but everything is in perfect condition and very clean. Loved the piano in the lounge which I could practise on
Located high in the Swiss Alps in the village of Zeneggen, Pension Kastel offers comfortable, rustic rooms with panoramic views over Vispa Valley. Both Wi-Fi and private parking are free.All of the rooms at the Kastel Pension have furnished balconies and private bathrooms with free toiletries. Guests can enjoy refreshments from the mini-bar.Pension Kastel has a dining room, where dinner is served on prior reservation.
- Fabulous views from our room. Our host was so thoughtful and accommodating.
- Convenient location, stunning view and helpful host.
- Magnificent views of the rugged mountains/valley in front of the hotel, in a tranquil, remote/laidback village setting.Friendly, welcoming host with a rather particular sense of humor.
- Very nice location in the alps with a wonderful view over the mountains and valley. There are good walk ways to enjoy the landscape.
- Great value for money. Very friendly host. Beautiful location
Located in Brigerbad in the Canton of Valais, Hotel Römerhof just a 1-minute drive or 10-minute walk from the Brigerbad Thermal Pools and a 5-minute drive from Brig and Visp. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking and self-check-in are possible.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Various restaurants can be reached in a 2- to 10-minute walk.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Sion is 31 mi away.
- The Rmerhof is conveniently located about 1km from the thermal baths at Brigerbad, the main attraction in the area. It was the perfect place to stop at the end of a long day of bike riding through the Valais. My room was equipped with a leather chair. Also, it had a large terrace which added to the sense of comfort. For those travelling by public transportation, there is a bus stop right in front of the hotel with regular service to Visp and Brig.
- We liked it all!Breakfast was good.Room was clean and very modern.
- Breakfast was very good. All I needed was available, especially fresh bread, a very fine and taste tea, but also very good pizza.
- Close to the thermal baths, clean rooms, friendly staff
- Very helpful staff and friendly, stunning location and near to an amazing spa, breakfast is good too. Going back soon for sure
Wohnung in den Bergen
Wohnung in den Bergen is located in Zeneggen and offers a restaurant, a garden and barbecue facilities. The accommodations is 24 mi from Saas-Fee, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.The apartment offers a sun terrace. A children’s playground is available on site and skiing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Wohnung in den Bergen.Zermatt is 26 mi from the accommodations, while Leukerbad is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Belp Airport, 48 mi from Wohnung in den Bergen.
- The location is idyllic with beautiful views and beautiful sunrise.
- Super Aussicht. Sehr ruhig. Eier und Kaffeekapseln gratis.
- Eine sehr schne ruhige Ferienwohnung. Wohnung ist nach dem Ortseingang sehr einfach zu finden. Gastgeberin ist sehr nett, freundlich und kooperativ.
- Accueil trs chaleureux malgr notre heure darrive tardive. Le gps nindique malheureusement pas le bon numro. Htesse trs agrable et discrte. Vue imprenable sur la montagne, silence garanti
- Die Wohnung ist gro, sehr gut eingerichtet. Die Versorgung bei Frhstcksbuchung ist beraus grozgig. Die Gasgeberin ist sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Visp