Folwark Walencja kameralny hotel
Boasting an outdoor swimming pool, Folwark Walencja kameralny hotel offers stylish rooms. The hotel is surrounded by forest and located 2,650 feet from the Kazimierz Dolny Market Square and 1,300 feet from the Royal Castle ruins. Guests can enjoy access to a bowling alley and billiards.Each room at the Walencja is individually decorated and features a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a cocktail bar and a restaurant where guests can savor Polish dishes with a modern twist.At an extra charge, the property offers spa facilities with a hot tub and a sauna, as well as conference facilities.
- Lovely staff, brilliant breakfast, fabulous jacuzzi/sauna
- Fantastic staff, atmosphere, a place to wind down and relax in.
- Excellent location, excellent service, friendly owner
- It is silent and clean. Very very helpful and helpful stuff. Great pool for relax after the day full of exploration of great small town. One of the best breakfast I have ever had in a hotel. Beatiful accomodation. Charming and with a spirit.
- Very friendly staff. Late arrival not an issue as we got there before midnight. Very tasty breakfast. Fantastic bartender in the lounge right next to the bowling and pool table.
Pensjonat Kazimierski in Kazimierz Dolny is located only 100 feet from the Vistula River promenade and offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax in a sauna or a hot tub.Each room at Kazimierski offers an LCD TV and a small fridge. There also is a modern bathroom with a glass shower cabin.The Kazimierski includes spa treatment rooms, where a variety of body and face procedures can be enjoyed, with professional massages and the use of RVB cosmetics.A breakfast buffet is served in the bright, elegant restaurant offering Polish and international cuisine à la carte. Guests can also spend their time in a spacious wine bar with mood lighting. Packed lunches are available.Pensjonat Kazimierski provides a 24-hour front desk service and free or paid parking. The city center is 1,000 feet away.
- Everyone was very pleasant and welcoming. We were swiftly moved to a room facing away from the main road when it became a bit noisy for us. We had great breakfasts with many dishes to chose from. Dinner was not bad either, although a bit pricey.I will definitely return to this hotel. It does have AC!
- Beautiful cosy building, exceptionally well kept and equipped. A pretty and large room, superb breakfast, free parking in front of the house, a short walk away from the town centre, with the river just across the road.7
- Its a first time when I can say that everything was literally perfect!!! I really like and highly recommend this property.
- Nice elevator.Comfortable bathroom.Free good quality mineral water.
- We stayed in the hotel one night as a getaway for my girlfriend and me. The hotel had a very central location, just 34 minutes from the bus stop in town. We were met by a very friendly receptionist whom also helped us with any inquiry we had during the stay the first day. Very friendly and welcoming.
Pensjonat Pod Wietrzną Górą
One of our top picks in Kazimierz Dolny. Restauracja Pensjonat Pod Wietrzną Górą is located in Kazimierz Dolny, just 350 feet from the Market Square. It features air conditioned rooms comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, a radio and a TV.All rooms at the Pod Wietrzną Górą are fitted with a seating area and tea/coffee making facilities. Each comes with a private bathroom with a shower cabin. All have air conditioning.Breakfast is served from 9:00 every morning in a hotel restaurant which specializes in Polish and European dishes. Guests can relax and try a wide selection of wine. In the summer, a garden with umbrellas is available. Restaurant discounts are offered for hotel guests.Restauracja Pensjonat Pod Wietrzną Górą is housed in an 18th-century building. Parking is available in the Monastery next door and is free of charge.
- Everything was great except the sleeping mattresses, they were a little over used. All else great.
- Location is great. Breakfast is great too. The staff, Krys and Pawel in particular , are excellent.
- Central location, perfect for one night stay, excellent staff
- Locations is amazing, some steps to downtown… paking included
- Excellent location, but rather small basic room with a large bathroom. Average breakfast starts at 9 am and costs 25 PLN. A small fridge and tea and coffee making facilities located in the corridor on level 1. Public parking behind the church opposite the hotel 2 mins walking.
Located in Kazimierz Dolny, within 1,650 feet of Kazimierz Dolny Market Square and 1,950 feet of Parish Church, Willa Monika features accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive.All rooms in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. At Willa Monika rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Franciscan Monastery is less than 0.6 mi from the accommodations, while Castle Ruins in Kazimierz Dolny is a 12-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Radom-Sadkow Airport, 42 mi from Willa Monika.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Kazimierz Dolny. The design Rezydencja Eger is located in a quiet area of Kazimierz Dolny, 1.2 mi from the beautiful Market Square. It offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.All rooms at Rezydencja Eger are decorated with elegant furniture and high-quality materials. Each comes with a modern bathroom with toiletries, while some offer a seating area.Guests can relax in the common lounge with sofas, board games and a small library. Free on-site parking is provided.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Hungarian dishes.Rezydencja Eger is located 1.6 mi from the Janowiec Ferry on the Vistula River.
- Excellent service and facilities. The breakfast was amazing as well. Great value for money
- Beautiful location and surroundings, a very peaceful place. Professional service, great choice when travelling around.
- Welcoming atmosphere, friendly staff, clean rooms. Excellent breakfast.
- Quiet location outside centre of the town. Clean, attentive service, good wine selection.
- Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Quiet location was perfect to chill and relax, walking distance from the Main Square of Kazimierz. Great inhouse restaurant serving Hungarian food. Very well priced selection of very tasty dishes. Best hotel breakfast Ive had in my recent travels. Would definitely recommend it!
Guests can use a garden.Guest rooms in Villa Prezydent are equipped with an electric tea pot.Lublin is 25 miles from the guesthouse, while Kazimierz Dolny is 2.7 miles from the property.
- Duy pokj, dobra cena, czajnik w pokoju, oglnodostpna lodwka. Obsuga w maseczkach, udostpniany pyn do dezynfekcji. Duo miejsc parkingowych, blisko do Kazimierza.
- Plusem bliska lokalizacja Kazimierza. Jak na weekendowy pobyt w sam raz.
- Korzystna lokalizacja, chocia na razie bez dobrej drogi dojazdowej. Bardzo czysto.
- Pokj duy, przestronny, z duym balkonem nad wejciem. Bardzo czysto. Bardzo spokojna okolica.
- wygodne ka, dobra pociel, czysta azienka, dobry kontakt z wacicielem
Set in Kazimierz Dolny, 2 mi from Castle Ruins in Kazimierz Dolny, Willa Borynówka offers accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and a terrace. The property is located 2 mi from Parish Church, 2 mi from Kazimierz Dolny Market Square and 2.1 mi from Franciscan Monastery.At the guest house all rooms come with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Lublin Airport, 31 mi from Willa Borynówka.
- Dom pikny w rodku, niczego nam nie brakowao. Chtnie jeszcze kiedy si tam zatrzymam. Polecam rwnie takswkarzy, podczas jazdy chtnie opowiadaj ciekawostki o miecie.
- Pyszne niadania i obiadokolacje przygotowywane przez wacicieli obiektu. Urokliwe miejsce do spokojnego wypoczynku. Wspaniay widok na las, gdzie o 6 rano mona podziwia opadajc mg…
- Piknie, spokojnie, blisko Kazimierza. Duo udogodnie w domu, kameralnie i niezalenie.
- Bardzo czysto w kadym pomieszczeniu. Wszystkie pokoje bardzo adne, okolica pikna, do centrum Kazimierza samochodem jakie 9 minut. Jedyny minus to wsplna azienka na pietrze. Tak czy inaczej ponownie chtnie zatrzymaaby si w tym miejscu.
- Bardzo dobry standard, zwaszcza w tej cenie. Czysto, wygodne ka, wszystko nowe i dobrze wyposaone i bardzo sympatyczny, pomocny gospodarz. Duo miejsca do zaparkowania.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Żyrzyn